Who do you think the best player in the World is and why

Discuss and compare your favorite players
Fehmi
Sophomore Member
Posts: 49
Joined: 07 Mar 2006, 17:23
Location: middle east

Post by Fehmi » 07 Aug 2006, 11:23

ok gerrard is not the best player , i get it already. k0$ 0mk0n *5ou $h*rmoota. ronaldinho is terrific and exciting to watch but henry has been a candidate for the prize for several years.zidane made legendary effort. ITS HARD TO SAY BT I THnk wat ronnie did with barca was extraordinary so hes the best

G-Unit-Freestyler
Senior Member
Posts: 279
Joined: 01 Jan 2006, 16:11

Post by G-Unit-Freestyler » 07 Aug 2006, 17:56

Fehmi wrote: . k0$ 0mk0n *5ou $h*rmoota.
Err, ur reason for insulting us? I rather not publically translate what u just said, but that was uncalled for...

E10youngRonaldinho
Senior Member
Posts: 208
Joined: 19 Jul 2006, 05:02

Post by E10youngRonaldinho » 07 Aug 2006, 19:11

Ronaldinho because he is one of the best if not the best in every category passing scoring moves and he is a great people person and is always having a good time while playing best player in the world . 2nd best player is probably Thierry Henry must give him his props I wish he would go Join Barca but i guess he would not be able to fit .

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member
Posts: 1631
Joined: 25 Mar 2005, 19:39

Post by *~El Maestro~* » 07 Aug 2006, 21:34

Err, ur reason for insulting us? I rather not publically translate what u just said, but that was uncalled for...

please do im very curious
Image

G-Unit-Freestyler
Senior Member
Posts: 279
Joined: 01 Jan 2006, 16:11

Post by G-Unit-Freestyler » 08 Aug 2006, 00:07

*~El Maestro~* wrote:
Err, ur reason for insulting us? I rather not publically translate what u just said, but that was uncalled for...

please do im very curious
k0$ 0mk0n = Your mothers pussies (for want of a better word: vagina's); which is a very common yet very insultive phrase amongst arabs. *5ou $h*rmoota = it is either your all bitches, or your brothers are bitches. I would not know as it differs as people would have a different dialect in Iraq, as they would have in Jordan or Saudi Arabia.

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member
Posts: 1631
Joined: 25 Mar 2005, 19:39

Post by *~El Maestro~* » 08 Aug 2006, 12:20

Thanks G-Unit-Freestyler. I was very curious about this, and I agree with you. Totally uncalled for. I didnt insult him at all in my post and i dont think anybody else did. I dont know who he was insulting , but it looks like he doesnt have the balls to insult whoever he was insulting in a language that the person could understand. Its easy insulting people on the net when you are safe behind your computer screen though.
Image

MrSark
Junior Member
Posts: 60
Joined: 14 May 2006, 04:16
Location: The United States

Post by MrSark » 10 Aug 2006, 02:18

E10youngRonaldinho wrote:Ronaldinho because he is one of the best if not the best in every category passing scoring moves and he is a great people person and is always having a good time while playing best player in the world . 2nd best player is probably Thierry Henry must give him his props I wish he would go Join Barca but i guess he would not be able to fit .
Join Barca for what? If Manuel "I'm the worst keeper in the world" Almunia hadn't gifted Barca 2 easily savable goals, they wouldn't be European Champions right now.

How you can say Ronaldinho is the best in every category is straight up retarded. In the last 7 years on all the major leagues (EPL, Serie A, La Liga, Eredivisie, Bundesliga) no one on the planet has scored more goals than Theirry Henry. Ruud van Nistelrooij is second to Henry in that same period of time but you would have to combine his PSV and Man U goals to get close to Henry. Ronnie isn't anywhere near Henry when it comes to scoring so that disproves your point about him being the best scorer, and as far as passing is concerned, he hasn't even had more assists than Henry in you compare the time frame from when he was at PSG as well as his Barca time to Henry's assists over that same period.

...In short, just another Ronaldinho fanboy saying he is the best without actually looking at the facts to disprove he is the best.

E10youngRonaldinho
Senior Member
Posts: 208
Joined: 19 Jul 2006, 05:02

Post by E10youngRonaldinho » 10 Aug 2006, 03:02

Your jus t a Henry fan boy that can even spell his name right if u look at the facts or just the games in General you can see all of the ways he dominates on the pitch he cant be stopped ANd he is way more creative with the ball than Henry . But I am a big henry fan but Ronnie was not the one who got Shut out aginst chelsea and was strapped down completely. Ronaldinho Is the best player hands down. 2 time FIFA world Player of the year two years running. And as far a Nistool who ever the fuk that is where is he Ive never heard of him before.

E10youngRonaldinho
Senior Member
Posts: 208
Joined: 19 Jul 2006, 05:02

Post by E10youngRonaldinho » 10 Aug 2006, 03:08

Join Barca for what? If Manuel "I'm the worst keeper in the world" Almunia hadn't gifted Barca 2 easily savable goals, they wouldn't be European Champions right now.

How you can say Ronaldinho is the best in every category is straight up retarded. In the last 7 years on all the major leagues (EPL, Serie A, La Liga, Eredivisie, Bundesliga) no one on the planet has scored more goals than Theirry Henry. Ruud van Nistelrooij is second to Henry in that same period of time but you would have to combine his PSV and Man U goals to get close to Henry. Ronnie isn't anywhere near Henry when it comes to scoring so that disproves your point about him being the best scorer, and as far as passing is concerned, he hasn't even had more assists than Henry in you compare the time frame from when he was at PSG as well as his Barca time to Henry's assists over that same period.

...In short, just another Ronaldinho fanboy saying he is the best without actually looking at the facts to disprove he is the best. Your just a Henry fan boy that can even spell his name right if u look at the facts or just the games in General you can see all of the ways he dominates on the pitch he cant be stopped ANd he is way more creative with the ball than Henry . And who would u rather go see Henry or Ronaldinho the majic man exactly. But I am a big henry fan but Ronnie was not the one who got Shut out aginst chelsea and was strapped down completely. Ronaldinho Is the best player hands down. 2 time FIFA world Player of the year two years running. And as far a Nistool who ever the fuk that is where is he Ive never heard of him before. In short Ronaldinho the best And you act like im saying Henry is a bad plaeyr im not saying that but Ronaldinho cannot be stopped and it has been proven true. Talk about the goal Manuel "I'm the worst keeper in the world" Almunia let so wat u cant talk about he must not be that bad he was keeping for Arsenal. So stop hatin on him Damn all these fukin haters just realize the beautiful game not just the fukin real facts.

MrSark
Junior Member
Posts: 60
Joined: 14 May 2006, 04:16
Location: The United States

Post by MrSark » 10 Aug 2006, 03:39

E10youngRonaldinho wrote:Your jus t a Henry fan boy that can even spell his name right if u look at the facts or just the games in General you can see all of the ways he dominates on the pitch he cant be stopped ANd he is way more creative with the ball than Henry . But I am a big henry fan but Ronnie was not the one who got Shut out aginst chelsea and was strapped down completely. Ronaldinho Is the best player hands down. 2 time FIFA world Player of the year two years running. And as far a Nistool who ever the fuk that is where is he Ive never heard of him before.
You are comical, it's blatantly obvious you know nothing about football, and you're just a fanboy of Dinho if you really think he can't be stopped. Did you even watch the World Cup? Did you even watch the Champions League final? Ronaldinho can be taken out of a game just like any player can be taken out of a game. I'm not sure what Ronaldinho against Chelsea has to do with anything so I'm not even going to bother on that one.

The back to back Player of the Year awards are a joke. He might have deserved it in 2005, but he didn't deserve in 2004 and that's a fact. If you look at how the National Team Coaches and Captain voted in the final voting, it's a complete joke. If you want to see it, just use Google and do a search for the 2004 FIFA World Player of the Year PDF file that you can download.

You've never heard of Ruud van Nistoolrooij (that is the correct dutch spelling, but it's spelled Nistelrooy for his jersey)? That proves that you're a novice when it comes to football if you've never heard of Ruud.

E10youngRonaldinho
Senior Member
Posts: 208
Joined: 19 Jul 2006, 05:02

Post by E10youngRonaldinho » 10 Aug 2006, 05:46

Yea Ive heard of Him and I probably know more about football than you and i am way better than you u probably dont even play u probably jus watch or play video games what a joke . You are a big Joke. And ill give u a reason why he didnt perform in the World Cup , the reason is Quote Brazil ace's keepy-uppy
READ PLEASE !!!!!!!!
Read that article that is why he did not perform he dint get shut down. OMG I dont even know why I am even arguing with u This makes no sense Read the rest of the post by other users.

By ANTONELLA LAZZERI

RAGGED Ronaldinho turned into a World Cup flop because he spent his nights enjoying illicit romps with his French girlfriend, The Sun can reveal.
Gorgeous model Alexandra Paressant said the Brazilian ace broke team rules to sneak off most evenings to bed her.

If that wasn’t tiring enough, she said he then liked to play World Cup football game FIFA 2006 on his PLAYSTATION.

Alexandra, 22, said: “The Brazilian coach had banned WAGS from the team’s hotel but we couldn’t bear to be apart.

“So nearly every night he would come to my hotel room and we would make love all night."

“Sometimes we didn’t even make it into the room, we would make love there and then in the corridor. We are mad for each other.

“He missed me too much and I don’t think it harmed him.”



World cup flop ... Ronaldinho

Ronaldinho is famed for his amazing keepy-uppy ball juggling — but is equally skilled OFF the pitch, said Alexandra. She added: “He cannot live without love, he is a very passionate person.

“He is as much a performer in the bedroom as he is on the football pitch."

“One night he made me scream with such pleasure the people on the hotel terrace below heard us because my window was open.”

Alexandra, who watched all Brazil’s games, added: “I know people say he didn’t play so well in the World Cup but I think he played well.

“I made him happy, and when he is happy he plays better football.”

Instead, she says, his habit of playing PlayStation after their romps may have knocked his form.

She said: “He likes to relax afterwards by playing his games. He was playing the FIFA 2006 football game during the World Cup.”

Alexandra also revealed she found it hard to know who to shout for when Brazil played France.

She said: “My heart was torn. I obviously wanted him to win but I am French so I also wanted them to win, it was hard for me.” Buck-toothed Ronaldinho, 26, met Alexandra at a hotel in Barcelona after his £21million move to Spain. She said: “I was with a modelling friend, we were working.

“I saw him but I didn’t approach him because I thought he had the image of a playboy and I don’t like that kind of man.

“But I left my room key on the table by mistake and he very sweetly brought it to me. We started talking and he is actually very shy. I found him cute and so different from what people think he is like.

“He is very cute, very polite. He treats me like a lady. He likes to take me for romantic meals and buy me little presents.”

“We spend all our time together when we can. We spend a lot of time making love, a lot of time in the bedroom. He is the best lover I have ever had. I love him. I love him!” They are planning to go on holiday in Brazil after she finishes her next assignment. Fashion model Alexandra added: “We have a lovely time there, we stay in a little tiny place.

“Sometimes he hires a helicopter so we can go to the capital to shop — he is very thoughtful.”



Brazil thrill ... Alex with Ron

Alexandra is due to come to Britain in September to star in an ITV programme about WAGS.

She said: “I met all the British WAGS and they were very nice. I am looking forward to seeing them again. I don’t think Victoria Beckham is taking part but I am hoping to star with her husband David in a film next year.

“I am filming ‘Asterix 3’ and either he or Zidane is supposed to be a guest star.

“I hope it is Beckham because I don’t like Zidane, he is arrogant.”

Alexandra’s revelations will be little comfort to England fans — still puzzled as to what made OUR BOYS fizzle out in Germany


http://www.thesun.co.uk


16:45 Posted in barcelona and ronaldin

steve-0
Veteran Member
Posts: 931
Joined: 10 Mar 2006, 22:18
Location: Virginia

Post by steve-0 » 10 Aug 2006, 16:20

ppl say dat ronaldinho had a bad world cup. i don't think he did. he just didn't do anything spectacular like he does in la liga.
Image

owensglory
Senior Member
Posts: 152
Joined: 21 Feb 2006, 15:26

Post by owensglory » 10 Aug 2006, 19:58

MrSark wrote:
J wrote: First of all you used a video game as a reference as to why Gerrard is so good. That's not a good way of giving a reason as to why he is the best. Ronaldinho has been voted player of the year two seasons in a row now, for good reason. This award is voted by National team captains and national team coaches. I think Ronaldino has definetely been deserving of this award, if not Henry should have gotten it.
L

The reason the award for best player is a joke is because the National Team coaches and captains that vote on it are completely blind or retarded. If you run a search on google for the final ballots you can see a .pdf file of the way the voting was done and there are numerous coaches and captains that didn't even have Henry in there top 3 which is just plain dumb.

then why dont u become coach or captain if u are not blind.
that's all about OPINION.
some ppl may put henry out of top 3.some may put him as the best.
some may also put ronladinho out of top 3.some may also put him as the best.
all are the same!
how can u say the word 'blind'?
It shows that u are not mature enough to watch football,and of course give comments on coach and captain,as well as player ,including henry,so-called ur admired player.u have no right to support him.
Image

G-Unit-Freestyler
Senior Member
Posts: 279
Joined: 01 Jan 2006, 16:11

Post by G-Unit-Freestyler » 10 Aug 2006, 20:07

MrSark I speak to you as a fellow Alias fan :D . Henry is a striker, whereas Ronaldinho is a winger. It is therefore quite logical that Henry wud/shud score more goals.

E10youngRonaldinho
Senior Member
Posts: 208
Joined: 19 Jul 2006, 05:02

Post by E10youngRonaldinho » 11 Aug 2006, 05:10

Thnak you G unit Freestyler really appreeciate wat you said Thnx

Post Reply