Players

Discuss and compare your favorite players

Post by Guest » 24 Feb 2005, 20:20

and did you see Rooney perform at the Euro's and the two goals he scored in the f.a. cup???????

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

Post by mpcarres14 » 23 Apr 2005, 21:13

FCBarcelona wrote:Henry is like an Offensive Midfielder, he always comes and plays from the midfield, a pure striker is Eto'o.
You've got a bit of a point there. Henry can function as a midfielder sometimes, and that's purely because when he was at Juve, he was played as a left midfielder. You can still see that influence in his play. He takes a lot of crosses and shifts over on the wing sometimes. However, I would still consider him a striker because for much of the time he is in a forward's position and I've also never seen a midfielder score 44 goals in a season.

God damn brewery!!!

Gunner_d14

Post by Gunner_d14 » 24 Apr 2005, 01:09

mpcarres14 wrote:
FCBarcelona wrote:Henry is like an Offensive Midfielder, he always comes and plays from the midfield, a pure striker is Eto'o.
You've got a bit of a point there. Henry can function as a midfielder sometimes, and that's purely because when he was at Juve, he was played as a left midfielder. You can still see that influence in his play. He takes a lot of crosses and shifts over on the wing sometimes. However, I would still consider him a striker because for much of the time he is in a forward's position and I've also never seen a midfielder score 44 goals in a season.
8) hecks yah..but it's better to have a striker like that...strikers like Ruud get nullified if they aren't supplied... Henry drops back and can win the ball..create and finish..more to contribute to the squad
-The Beloved One-

ben

Post by ben » 11 Jun 2005, 22:12

ok robben is gud and i am onli going 2 say this because ima barcelona fan who is still hurtin by the way we went out of the champions league to chelsea. I dont lyk him! sorri. he is quick and has a fairly good cross on him but he just gets on my nerves with his stupid dribbles there so average n i wudnt want him in my team. :evil:
kaka' is a legend!

dom
New User

Post by dom » 13 Jun 2005, 21:43

GK: Oliver Kahn
DF: Ashley Cole
MF: Pavel Nedved
FW: Milan Baros

soccerfreak14
Sophomore Member

Post by soccerfreak14 » 13 Jun 2005, 22:44

goalkeeper: G. Buffon (Juventus)