Players

Discuss and compare your favorite players

and did you see Rooney perform at the Euro's and the two goals he scored in the f.a. cup???????

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

FCBarcelona wrote:Henry is like an Offensive Midfielder, he always comes and plays from the midfield, a pure striker is Eto'o.
You've got a bit of a point there. Henry can function as a midfielder sometimes, and that's purely because when he was at Juve, he was played as a left midfielder. You can still see that influence in his play. He takes a lot of crosses and shifts over on the wing sometimes. However, I would still consider him a striker because for much of the time he is in a forward's position and I've also never seen a midfielder score 44 goals in a season.
God damn brewery!!!

Gunner_d14

mpcarres14 wrote:
FCBarcelona wrote:Henry is like an Offensive Midfielder, he always comes and plays from the midfield, a pure striker is Eto'o.
You've got a bit of a point there. Henry can function as a midfielder sometimes, and that's purely because when he was at Juve, he was played as a left midfielder. You can still see that influence in his play. He takes a lot of crosses and shifts over on the wing sometimes. However, I would still consider him a striker because for much of the time he is in a forward's position and I've also never seen a midfielder score 44 goals in a season.
8) hecks yah..but it's better to have a striker like that...strikers like Ruud get nullified if they aren't supplied... Henry drops back and can win the ball..create and finish..more to contribute to the squad
-The Beloved One-

ben

ok robben is gud and i am onli going 2 say this because ima barcelona fan who is still hurtin by the way we went out of the champions league to chelsea. I dont lyk him! sorri. he is quick and has a fairly good cross on him but he just gets on my nerves with his stupid dribbles there so average n i wudnt want him in my team. :evil:
kaka' is a legend!

dom
New User

GK: Oliver Kahn
DF: Ashley Cole
MF: Pavel Nedved
FW: Milan Baros

soccerfreak14
Sophomore Member

goalkeeper: G. Buffon (Juventus)
Defender:Malidini(AC Milan)
Midfield: Ronaldihno (Barcelona)