Gay???

Discuss and compare your favorite players
FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Post by FCBarcelona » 20 Mar 2005, 21:55

Maradona wrote:Soccerchick is right
And the person who started da topic may be really interested in homos but its not da right place to look for any homos.
Interested in homos, hahaha, yeah... many players don't want to play with homos, a South American coach, even went as far as saying that he would not call up anyone who is homo because it affects the team chemistry in the locker room.

The majority is against homos, you may not be one for all I know you are a homo but hey...
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

Maradona
Veteran Member

Post by Maradona » 21 Mar 2005, 01:22

Look man, I'm not saying I'm with homos just said it's the players own personal matters. In my religion gay people aren't allowed and I respect my religion. You may have different opinions, i accept.

FC Barca I apologize for any harming or anything but I'm not a homo.
We Team, bro.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.

Post by Guest » 21 Mar 2005, 01:39

darren ambrose graham le saux wes brown sol campbell are gay kieron dyer is bi

cHaVa
Veteran Member

Post by cHaVa » 21 Mar 2005, 03:43

I dont really care if he's gay, as long as he goes and gives his heart out there in the field

Sokrfreak515

gay???

Post by Sokrfreak515 » 25 Mar 2005, 13:11

exactly!!!!!
"You can't just beat a team, you have to leave a lasting impression in their minds so they never want to see you again." Mia Hamm