Lampard

Discuss and compare your favorite players
Frankie
New User

hi folks i wanna know what do u think about frank lampard the TC of the Chelsea...it's my favourite player...i like the way he plays!!!

RG900
Veteran Member

i agree he is really good i like him better when he plays ith chelsea rather than wathicng him play fro england. he is one of the greatest midfileders out there his presence on da filed just changes the game
RAMI 07

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

i like lampard he is a great player its the same watching him play for england and chelsea ilike em both

matt
EF Forum Legend

i HATE HATE HATE lampard (not personally, in a sense of football)

for me he is the symbol of overrated english players which have been produced so many times in this country. like john terry, joe cole, wayne rooney to a certain extent, peter crouch, robbie fowler, dennis wise.......i could go on.

honestly - what is so special about him? his passing? no - most are about 10 yards or less, any longer are dodgy. his shots? perhaps, but many are deflected/poor defending. his tackling? no - if i am not mistaken, one of his tackles injured steven gerrard for 4 weeks of last season.
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

Wayne Rooney what the hell is wrong with him! :?

Ahmadinho
Sophomore Member

i kinda agree with what matt said about frank lampard being overrated but not totally i personally think he's a great mid-fielder with uncanny field vision. its true that his passes are usually about 10 yards out and yes he does have a great shot but more of them get deflected than get put on goal, but thats just my opinion
If your 5 minutes early to practice your
on time, if your on time your late.

peps1154
Veteran Member

I dont know Matt I hate Lampards team, but he is good. He has great control on the field his shots are very powerfull and many times they go in. So I think him to be a gret player.

lyricalgh

matt wrote:i HATE HATE HATE lampard (not personally, in a sense of football)

for me he is the symbol of overrated english players which have been produced so many times in this country. like john terry, joe cole, wayne rooney to a certain extent, peter crouch, robbie fowler, dennis wise.......i could go on.

honestly - what is so special about him? his passing? no - most are about 10 yards or less, any longer are dodgy. his shots? perhaps, but many are deflected/poor defending. his tackling? no - if i am not mistaken, one of his tackles injured steven gerrard for 4 weeks of last season.
why the hate against chelsea
what do u say of a stiker who has 25 goals in 51 games this year(2005)
we hail him as the bes in the world rite?
how bout if its a midfielder?
he should beGod rite?
lamps has score 25 goals in 51 games this year
how then is he overrated
its gerrard who is really really overrated
watch michael carrick take his world cup spot from him
'Alex Ferguson is the best manager I've ever had at this level. Well, he's the only manager I've actually had at this level. But he's the best manager I've ever had.' David Beckham

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

hey i think wayne rooney has shown that he has a lot of talent. and he's only 20 yrs old.

and i respect gerrard because he is the heart of his team and a great captain. he has good passing and shots and all that. if he loses the ball he will fight for it.

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

lyricalgh wrote:why the hate against chelsea
he should beGod rite?
how then is he overrated
Uh, Henry scored 25 goals in 31 games, but he's not known as the best in the world.
Also, Pires scored 17 last year.
Back to Lampard, I personally think he is a good CM, and a lot of the goals that he does score are clutch. Without him, Chelsea wouldn't have won the prem last season.
God damn brewery!!!

lyricalgh

mpcarres14 wrote:
lyricalgh wrote:why the hate against chelsea
he should beGod rite?
how then is he overrated
Uh, Henry scored 25 goals in 31 games, but he's not known as the best in the world.
Also, Pires scored 17 last year.
Back to Lampard, I personally think he is a good CM, and a lot of the goals that he does score are clutch. Without him, Chelsea wouldn't have won the prem last season.
thats why henry is a forward
'Alex Ferguson is the best manager I've ever had at this level. Well, he's the only manager I've actually had at this level. But he's the best manager I've ever had.' David Beckham

alio

I personally adore Lampard, he has great technic and brings a supreme energy to the field. Have you seen pictures of him when he's on the field? So energenic and just, full of spirit for the game. I also really like Chelsea and prefer him when he's playing for Chelsea. Don't start throwing the food at me for liking Chelsea, they're a great team and deserve to be applauded. My fav player is Arjen Robben though, he also plays for Chelsea.
boom shakalak

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

lyricalgh wrote:what do u say of a stiker who has 25 goals in 51 games this year(2005)

thats why henry is a forward
Yeah, but my point was that if a forward who scores 25 in 51 games is known as the best in the world, why isn't a forward who scores 25 in 31 games known like this to many people in the world?
God damn brewery!!!

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

many people consider him to be one of the best strikers though. personally i like him alot because he has so much skill and works very hard. he can be a playmaker and a goalscorer. top class

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

I think lampard is a great asset to his team and most of the time he cashes in on dead ball opportunities, but i also have to agree with matt that he is a little overrated like some English players. Some of his free kicks r shot low on the ground and should be blocked and some of his shots r deflected into the goal