Robinho in real madrid

Discuss and compare your favorite players
Adizeta
Sophomore Member

Now that the young robinho is in real madrid

do u think robinho will have what it takes to help real madrid become champs in the season

futbalstar10

i think he will do very well the mangers in spain love brazilans so hes defenitly gonna be able to play alot but its gonna be a difrant game in madrid than the santos

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

i hope he does well because i like robinho. they will give him a chance in a couple of games, he probably wont feel up to par at first as he is new and has to gel with other members.

Maradona
Veteran Member

Let's see if he's really worth the number 10. I like Figo much more though.
Robinho needs to work on his strength after all it is an European club.

Adizeta
Sophomore Member

do u think that robinho will help better the flow the players have between each other in games

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

I don't think Robinho will succeed in Real. Why? because he has no size or strength to him. In the modern European game, a player must be very strong to compete. Robinho's slim frame will make it easy for defenders to push him off the ball with ease. This is not the Brazilian league, where the game is technique all the way. Robinho definately needs to bulk up to have an affect.
God damn brewery!!!

f.C_Valencia

maybe he will get bigger.. I think robinho will do pretty good.

matt
EF Forum Legend

i am posting this just after seeing robinho's (brief) debut against cadiz. he instantly changed the game and madrid were much more lively in attack. his first touch and silky dribbling skills were a joy to watch. he certainly has a bright future and madrid wil be much sharper this year.
Last edited by matt on 29 Aug 2005, 13:17, edited 1 time in total.
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.

mrbeankid22

I think the move was for the better. It was a good move in my opinion because they brought in a young player with lots of potential.

Maradona
Veteran Member

I've seen the highlights and this guy [Robinho] can produce and score as well. Very impressed.

peps1154
Veteran Member

I think Robinho will be succesfull, after all he is extremaly skillfull on the ball however he has to stop diving and use his body alot more.