A.C MILAN'S FORWARDS

Discuss and compare your favorite players
ben

Who is going to play as the forward at A.C Milan? they have 4 brilliant strikers in inzaghi, vieri, shevchenko and gilardino, who wud u play in the first team and why? :D
kaka' is a legend!

lyricalgh

sheva and vieri upfront
gilardinho can play in midfield
'Alex Ferguson is the best manager I've ever had at this level. Well, he's the only manager I've actually had at this level. But he's the best manager I've ever had.' David Beckham

ben

lyricalgh wrote:sheva and vieri upfront
gilardinho can play in midfield
fair enough he can play in midfield but..... that means u have 2 take sum 1 out of midfield in ac.milan's diamond formation and i expect you wud want gilardino playin near the striker's, kaka's place. SURELY ur not suggesting taking kaka out of the team? and if not kaka then ur 2 combative midfielders seedorf and gattuso will not be there 2 win the ball and im not even gunna consider taking out pirlo coz he is a bloodi genius and every team needs him. wat u tink ? :D
kaka' is a legend!

matt
EF Forum Legend

milan certainly seem to have an embarassment of riches when it comes to attack and midfield. it will be difficult for the manager to keep them all happy but if chelski can do it y not milan
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.

lyricalgh

matt wrote:milan certainly seem to have an embarassment of riches when it comes to attack and midfield. it will be difficult for the manager to keep them all happy but if chelski can do it y not milan
milan are tryna learn from juve
have 4 world class strikers
when delpiero wasnt in form last season he was benched
zlatan and trezeguet played
when trezeguet got injured the put delpiero in the line-up
when mutu's ban was lifted, even though it was he last game
they played at full strength
always be prepared
but it wont work for milan
they cant keep em all happy
they got to sell at least one of em
that should be inzaghi
they guy is rubiish
'Alex Ferguson is the best manager I've ever had at this level. Well, he's the only manager I've actually had at this level. But he's the best manager I've ever had.' David Beckham

ben

that should be inzaghi
they guy is rubiish[/quote]

:? WOW, bold statement, however i disagree. There is no way u can say inzaghi is rubbish, jus check his track record and the teams his played for. he cant be bad if his played for juventus and ac milan. ok his form is poor now coz his injured but wen he was on fire u cudn't say he was rubbish.
kaka' is a legend!

Big_d_man

id have 2 agree wit lyricalgh i do not think inzaghi is the greatest
never give up

matt
EF Forum Legend

if think if inzaghi played for another team that didn't have so many terrific strikers then u wd all think differently.

he is one of italy's best ever. if he plays regularly, he will garuntee at least 20 goals a season. he is (or at least was) quick, skillfull, ruthless in front of goal....sheer class.
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.