Paul Scholes retires

Discuss and compare your favorite players
soccer11
Admin

Manchester United great Paul Scholes has retired.Probably the most underrated player of our generation, Paul Scholes will definitely be missed.

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?slu ... lesretires

Ward9310

Wonderful player, absolutely fantastic, best player I've ever seen on the football pitch, he had it all, words can't do justice to the extent of his talents. Gutted that he's retired, my favourite player.

nick117
Veteran Member

So sad to see him go, best passer in the game. In his prime he was easily better than xavi because not only could he pass he could shoot something that xavi is lacking heavily. It was nice to see him get to play for this long but at least he is staying on to coach.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Sad dayy .... Its one of the reasons a kid choses to follow Manchester United , he's one of the symbols of this team, and other teams knowadays don't have simbols and legends like they use to back in the day, great player loving their colors and playing for years with their teams - Now its more commercial and switch team every 3 years, and some player play just because its their job to play, and not like back in the day because they loved their club - Paul Scholes loved his club to death and played to truely defend Man United, an extinct type of player now .....

Taking Paul Scoles from Manchester United is like taking a big part of them away -

I hope Giggs still stays boy do I love that guy..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

TheBrilliance

Great, great player. Sad to see a brilliant generation move on. Scum or not you cant admire the quality.

Ward9310

panchester07 wrote: I hope Giggs still stays boy do I love that guy..
Giggs signed a 1 year extension a few months back, he'll be here next season.

klc123
Veteran Member

Thank god, the world would have stopped spinning if Scholes also had an affair during his playing days...

Truly magnificent midfielder, in the same league as the likes of Zidane and Xavi imo.

This video does him more justice as to show his true quality,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69gwR8CcTL0

As that shows his control and passing, the two best aspects of his game.