thats a nasty tackle to a great player

TheBrilliance

collin wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gspNipLZCpU

thats a nasty tackle to a great player
Dont blame our Charlie!

klc123
Veteran Member

Why I hate the English "game".

It makes me laugh when English "football fans" say that the game is only played properly in the EPL when this kind of stuff happens there more than any other league.

I'll gladly have my divers and injury fakers over this crop of shite.

ajc
The Philly Flyer

klc123 wrote:I'll gladly have my divers and injury fakers over this crop of shite.
Not me. For me there is nothing more frustrating/infuriating than diving and acting like a little fairy out on the pitch. If there has to be a dark side to the game I'd rather see something like this occur every once in a while than see practically every player rolling around on the ground every time he's breathed on.

collin
Veteran Member

That's why you watch the german league, a good mix of them both:)

TheBrilliance

The English play the game properly. If bad tackles and diving did not exist, the EPL would still be number 1.

This may frustrate people but my favourite leagues to watch in the world go in this order.

1.EPL
2.Championship
3.League 1
4.SPL
5.League 2
6.Conference.
7. Bundesliga
8.A-league

Gotta love a bit of Bundesliga. Filled with insane athletes that go head on all the time. I love German football.

A league is far from superb, but I live in Australia so I give it a bit of support.

La Liga and Serie A can be boring as piss most of the time. Dont get me started on Barcelona, I missed there last game because I fell asleep. Atleast Real Madrid are marginally exciting to watch, hence why I prefer them over Barca. Barca are still the best team in the world, but lets speed it up shall we.

I love English footy. Isnt pretty but very exciting.

I think they should make a cup in the middle of English winter. A three team round robbin thing. Stoke, Millwall and Barca. Id put a tenna on both English teams to win :p

p793
Veteran Member

They would win...They would beat eachother...and Barca would anally rape them...ahahah

klc123
Veteran Member

TheBrilliance wrote:Barca are still the best team in the world, but lets speed it up shall we.
This is the exact mentality that will prevent England from ever winning a World cup again.

The best thing that could happen for English football would be for all this "die-hard" fans and managers to grow old and die, and hope the next generation takes note from teams like Germany and Spain.

And my reasoning behind the diving>fouling is because a dive will never end some ones career. Unless of course your Diego Simeone getting kicked by David Beckham. JK.

TheBrilliance

klc123 wrote:
TheBrilliance wrote:Barca are still the best team in the world, but lets speed it up shall we.
This is the exact mentality that will prevent England from ever winning a World cup again.

The best thing that could happen for English football would be for all this "die-hard" fans and managers to grow old and die, and hope the next generation takes note from teams like Germany and Spain.
Nah, real fans dont ever die. We will win our own way in the future. The right team will be picked and itll be awesome, awesome football. Mate British fans are THE BEST in the world, you cannot deny that. Teams like Liverpool, Portsmouth, Newcastle have insane support and it pushes through all fans when they get together.

In your case, Spain should take note from past Brazils. Winning the World Cup, and doing it in style. England will be doing that next mate :D :D :D

collin
Veteran Member

that makes me curious, do you guys think that england have the best fans? i would think the south american fans are probably the wildest or the mexicans as for who has the BEST fans im not very sure on that one

klc123
Veteran Member

He is insanely biased.

In my personal opinion, I believe the German fans to be the best fans in the world. When I see how the crowd gets behind teams like Munich or Schalke in the Champions League, its astonishing. When Schalke beat Inter, and the fans pulled Raul into the crowd to celebrate, it was an amazing moment.

I'd also like to add that I think English fans are some of the worst in the world, who have no education in how football should/shouldn't be played, what the rules say you can/cannot do and also have no sense of respect for officials and the other teams. I'm not saying every other fan in the world does those things perfectly, but from my experience English fans are the worst, when I go abroad I like to pretend i'm full Greek and not English...

You do realise the irony in your post brilliance, Spain clearly have learnt something from past Brazils because they utilize a system known as negative passing (passing the ball backwards many times in build up) to pull defenders out of place, and relying on patience to create chances, which the Spanish are the best in the world at currently. Rather unlike England who just hoof the ball up to the worlds most expensive pikey hoping he can muster another fluky scizzor kick.

In short, i'll kill myself before getting behind a team that plays 100% direct football with no purpose or strategy.

TheBrilliance

klc123 wrote:He is insanely biased.

In my personal opinion, I believe the German fans to be the best fans in the world. When I see how the crowd gets behind teams like Munich or Schalke in the Champions League, its astonishing. When Schalke beat Inter, and the fans pulled Raul into the crowd to celebrate, it was an amazing moment.

I'd also like to add that I think English fans are some of the worst in the world, who have no education in how football should/shouldn't be played, what the rules say you can/cannot do and also have no sense of respect for officials and the other teams. I'm not saying every other fan in the world does those things perfectly, but from my experience English fans are the worst, when I go abroad I like to pretend i'm full Greek and not English...

You do realise the irony in your post brilliance, Spain clearly have learnt something from past Brazils because they utilize a system known as negative passing (passing the ball backwards many times in build up) to pull defenders out of place, and relying on patience to create chances, which the Spanish are the best in the world at currently. Rather unlike England who just hoof the ball up to the worlds most expensive pikey hoping he can muster another fluky scizzor kick.

In short, i'll kill myself before getting behind a team that plays 100% direct football with no purpose or strategy.
Mr Allardyce? Is that you? haha

True dat on the German fans. Great passion, support, football, national team, youth, flags going. I love it.

I love floundering footy. But thats just me. Where are you from? It can have an influence on what type of football you enjoy.

I love some lovely one touch stuff aswell as a desperate hoof once in a while. I love defenders crunching forwards and wingers blistering down the line. I love strength and speed in football. I love muddy, dirty League 1 pitches. I love old school jerseys, and tucked in shirts. I adore the English game, but thats totally me and I do believe they have the best fans in the world. I love beer, and junk food, and hard work.

Barca for example play lovely stuff but its too slow for my liking. I need a fix and they cant give it to me all the time.

In saying this I enjoy my rugby league and aussie rules football, so maybe a little of this influece rubs off on what football I love.

Wake up, brekky, pub, game, pub, home, tea, replay of game...the next day you get to play.

When at the pub they analyse games and players to buggery. They know a heap about the English game mate, and my rellos love some good Serie A and Copa Libetadores* every once in a while.