Gerrard Deulofou - Youth talent

Discuss and compare your favorite players
ajc
The Philly Flyer

p793 wrote: What was wrong with the penalty vs Liverpool?
My best guess is the referee ruled that he stopped his forward motion when he made the fake. When taking a penalty a player must always be moving forward once he starts his approach- you can't ever stop completely and wait for the keeper to commit.

What the fu** was up with the background music??? haha

p793
Veteran Member

ajc wrote:
p793 wrote: What was wrong with the penalty vs Liverpool?
My best guess is the referee ruled that he stopped his forward motion when he made the fake. When taking a penalty a player must always be moving forward once he starts his approach- you can't ever stop completely and wait for the keeper to commit.

What the fu** was up with the background music??? haha
Hahahahaha. I was thinking that too

Yeah my bro just told me that, when C. Ronaldo fakes, he is always moving, he just slows his fakes down so he alters the speed of his run up, rather than completely stopping.

He was given a yellow for that, but he must have said something to the ref for second yellow? Unless he was already on a yellow and the ref messed up.

ajc
The Philly Flyer

p793 wrote:He was given a yellow for that, but he must have said something to the ref for second yellow?
Yea I can't see any other reason for him getting the 2 bookings. Although, I never knew that stopping forward motion taking a pk warranted a booking- I figured he would just be asked to take it over again. And then he must have said something to get the second yellow.

eddy192837
Veteran Member

Just thought i'd like to share this

http://www.totalbarca.com/2011/news/fin ... -sociedad/

Deulofeu is going to be in the first team squad list (for the 1st time) against Real Sociedad this saturday.. Hopefully he can make his debut for the 1st team and show his skills because he is truly a "crack" of a player.

collin
Veteran Member

im watching him play against chivas right now and hes playing horrible, hes giving the ball away every time and looks a little frustrated almost like hes running out of ideas. It doesn't seem usual of him his confidence is probably just not high at the moment

eddy192837
Veteran Member

Idk if you saw Spain U19 play these past 2-3 weeks, but he played absolutely amazing and nominated for MVP of the tournament.. Plus he played a final 2 days ago, hes tired bro.. Plus give him a break he's nervous, it's his first time playing for Barcelona first team and against a Pro team

Oh and btw I was present in the game :D Thiago played gross..

I also have videos of them practicing and also took note on what they do in practice