Ronaldo

Discuss and compare your favorite players
panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 15 Feb 2011, 18:43

Yeah, I think the closest to his flair and dribbling style that we'lll see might be, Robinho, Neymar or even Pato..

That made in Brazil style, so effective.... So much control over the ball and the quickest feet...

You can't make that in European academy's.. Thats why they are 5 times champions of the world..

Compare his graceful, powerful, well-soled, stepovers and feints to Cristiano Ronaldo's bycycles that are fast as helll but nearly useless..

Ronaldo with 2 stepovers had already broken the spine's of the defenders, and faked them almost completely...

Cristiano does 45 stepovers and can't fake the defenders for sh*t.

Stepovers from the street, vs stepovers from i don't a freeaking weight room
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

nick117
Veteran Member

Post by nick117 » 15 Feb 2011, 20:05

Supposedly ronaldo is asking for 1 last game with the national team before he retires completely. I really hope he gets his chance to play one last game.

styale18

Post by styale18 » 15 Feb 2011, 22:10

he should get it....it sucks that ronaldo suffered uncommon knee injuries and he had hypothyroidism and a slow metabolism...hes probably one of the most talented players ever...maybe top 3

soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 » 16 Feb 2011, 01:54

nick117 wrote:Supposedly ronaldo is asking for 1 last game with the national team before he retires completely. I really hope he gets his chance to play one last game.
It'd be a shame if he wasn't granted that. He deserves it. If it was Dunga in charge, I wouldn't be so surprised if he said no, but Menezes was his coach at Corinthians so I can't see him being opposed to it.
I really wish I had my Brazil Ronaldo shirt with me . . .

ScottS4 wrote:heres a 6 hour movie dedicated to ronaldo that i found on youtube. maybe save it for a sick day?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMiusIUU ... A005F673D4
<3 :D
I've been watching a few parts here and there all day. Good stuff.

liandaze
New User

Post by liandaze » 08 Mar 2011, 05:25

He is the most stylish and talented player who has born for the game of foot ball. His magical foot ball shots are really fantastic. His departure is a great loss to the national team.