Best Goal Keeper of all time

Discuss and compare your favorite players
fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

Ya.. My dad always talked about him too!! How he saved Pele's goal-bound header. Like how Schmeichel saved a header against Rapid Vienna.

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

fir_nev wrote:Peter Schmeichel
nuff said. i was thinking that as soon as i clicked on the thread

gmckenzie
New User

if kahn gets back into playing how he can consistantly he will be my choice. his glory days arent over :D

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

gmckenzie wrote:if kahn gets back into playing how he can consistantly he will be my choice. his glory days arent over :D
At home, I seem to be the only guy who stands up for him. When I purposely cheekily say how handsome Kahn is, guess what's the reply from my family members?

"EEEEeeeee.............. Wife cheater!!"

Soccer 101
New User

I think that Buffon is the best goilie there ever is. After him come Casillalis and then Toldo. :D :twisted:Image

Adizeta
Sophomore Member

Higuita is teh best ever
com on scorpion u gota be good to do that stuff

goycochea is also one of my favs he mad nasty

A-man147

Dino Zoff

undead_87
New User

For me it will be Jorge Campos. He will be the best goalkeeper ever in the world if he grow a little more inches....

ezza_44

For me it would be Kahn !..:)

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

lev yashin

schmeichel was one of the best, but yashin was THE best of all time. he was a revolutionary keeper for his time. it used to be all about offense, until yashin taught everyone how to play goal. some other names i don't hear nearly enough in this kind of discussion are antonio carbajal (mexico, played 5 world cups in a row), aldo olivieri (best of the pre war keepers, led italy in their REAL glory days), thomas nkono (not the best of all time, but certainly a revolutionary in african goalkeeping), and zubizaretta (the most underrated of all time in my opinion, played great for spain back in the day)[/b]
Hala Galacticos

Supqtays

fir_nev wrote:Peter Schmeichel

upandcoming

Peter Schmeichel no doubt

waynroony

how about that one guy??? you know that one goalie who played for that team??? yeah he was good!!! :lol:
Is there a reason ur reading my post and not playing soccer???

RG900
Veteran Member

i g2g with schmicheals and Buffon
RAMI 07

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

undead_87 wrote:For me it will be Jorge Campos. He will be the best goalkeeper ever in the world if he grow a little more inches....
You've got to be kidding right if you aren't what was so special about this Jorge Campos oooOOOOoooo wait nothing :lol:. Anyway i have to go with
Peter Schmeichel i remember watching him and i was in Amazement the wholeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee entire time. Anyone remember that one game a while back where he dove for a ball and hit hes head in the goal post and started like crying in a way????