Lists of players that should be on better teams

Discuss and compare your favorite players
panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 18 Nov 2010, 19:13

The glorious aztec warrior!! - Cuahtemoc Blanco!!
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

ajc
The Philly Flyer

Post by ajc » 22 Nov 2010, 10:12

ScottyBoy wrote:Fernando Torres?
Haha this is the most obvious answer out there. Might as well add Gerrard to the list.

Oh yeah, and anyone who's actually good in MLS.
Click it

collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin » 23 Nov 2010, 01:02

lol guys torres is so overrated. so he can put the ball in the back of the net from 12 yards out, big deal. hes lazy and he doesnt really set up many plays and his dribbling doesnt work out half the time. until he really proves something at liverpool he is way to inconsistant to go to a bigger club.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 23 Nov 2010, 01:46

Yeah I reckon is World Class, but some people peddlestool him to like "best striker in the world" hype and I think he is still distant from being that.
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

ajc
The Philly Flyer

Post by ajc » 23 Nov 2010, 07:38

It's difficult to disagree. Torres certainly has been a relative disappointment at Liverpool. But at the same time no one can ignore his ability. Look at what he did in Euro 2008 for example. In the right situation a properly motivated Torres could be the best striker in the world.

..Not to suggest I think it will ever actually happen in reality.
Click it

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 23 Nov 2010, 19:13

Did no one see him against Chelsea recently? To be honest I don't know many strikers in the world who would have scored his second goal against a defence as tight as Chelsea's. Definitely still rate him, many players had a bad world cup, like Rooney, and the likes of Drogba (admittedly he had a broken arm,) Messi and Ronaldo weren't exactly spectacular.

I just hope he keeps up his good form, and realises that being at Liverpool is just a hindrance to his career.

desire10
Veteran Member

Post by desire10 » 04 Apr 2011, 08:09

Honda could be playing for a much better team.
Everything you need, is already inside.

collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin » 05 Apr 2011, 03:00

true that Honda is great. How about Adel Taarabt, 21 year midfielder plays for Queens Park Rangers in the championship league, i think he should play for a better club but they are getting promoted anyway so i guess it doesn't matter. I would also like to see Alexis Sanchez move into the la liga or premiere league how sick would that be that dude has skills

eddy192837
Veteran Member

Post by eddy192837 » 05 Apr 2011, 03:06

How about Eden Hazard and Neymar?

ratherton
Veteran Member

Post by ratherton » 05 Apr 2011, 18:36

collin wrote:true that Honda is great. How about Adel Taarabt, 21 year midfielder plays for Queens Park Rangers in the championship league, i think he should play for a better club but they are getting promoted anyway so i guess it doesn't matter. I would also like to see Alexis Sanchez move into the la liga or premiere league how sick would that be that dude has skills
I've seen Taarabt a few times and he's a bit of a show pony. He's one of these players who is probably a bit too good for the Championship but he won't be anything special in the Premier League.

QPR are a very good team and I think they'll do well next season...assuming this FA hearing doesn't stop them getting promoted. Taarabt gets a lot of the headlines but they definitely aren't a one man team. If they lost him for any reason, I don't think it would make a lot of difference to them.

Mandy felt Brian's wrath when she wandered in front of him after they'd announced free beer at the bar.....

collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin » 05 Apr 2011, 19:11

ye i agree he is a show pony, but hes got great shots with both feet and hes quite entertaining. As for Neymar and Eden Hazard, i think Neymar is to young, i think he should stay in brasil like people are telling him to, take a look at Coutinho, he went to inter and he doesn't get much playing time at all. Eden Hazard would be fun to watch in a better team but i think hes on a pretty good team right now with the likes of Gervinho