Should Maicon be questioned?

Discuss and compare your favorite players
ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

Post by ScottyBoy » 09 Nov 2010, 12:33

InterDeLaChance wrote:
shahensha wrote:Actually, Ramos is a brilliant defender. I dont really trust his ability going forward. Granted, he had a great WC for spain as a right wing-back, but that was mostly because Spain didnt really have a right winger.

Ramos is a great player in the centre, on the wing he wastes too much time attacking....or trying to attack.

Alves is not as good on the defence as he is on the attack but he has amazing stamina. I have never seen him hunched over and tired. Infact, in catalan circles they call him "the road-runner" beep beep lol
You're pretty biased dude. No offense.
?????????????? ?????????? Biased?????????

If Ramos wasnt a capable defender he would never be used at centre back for a start. Ramos is a strong defender. He's also said he isnt as good at attacking which I also agree with. His crossing and final balls are often wasteful.

Alves isnt the greatest defender as stated and I find that he can also be a bit wasteful. As for stating he has superhuman stamina I dont know how that can be a bias statement of any kind.

People who say something cannot be done are often surprised by others doing it.

InterDeLaChance
Sophomore Member

Post by InterDeLaChance » 09 Nov 2010, 14:37

Wow, agree to disagree. Why don't you cool your jets there turbo.

Evan
Veteran Member

Post by Evan » 09 Nov 2010, 23:20

Well there's no need to throw in stupid remarks. I mean obviously it's gonna start sh*t calling somebody's comment biased when it wasn't. Literally, he said Ramos was better on defense, but not quite as good on offense, while Dani Alves is better on offense with great stamina, but weaker on defense. No bias at all. :roll:
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

InterDeLaChance
Sophomore Member

Post by InterDeLaChance » 10 Nov 2010, 05:19

Evan wrote:
Well there's no need to throw in stupid remarks. I mean obviously it's gonna start sh*t calling somebody's comment biased when it wasn't. Literally, he said Ramos was better on defense, but not quite as good on offense, while Dani Alves is better on offense with great stamina, but weaker on defense. No bias at all. :roll:
I literally said no offense. The person I said it to has not even responded to the comment it's just a whole bunch of other people. People like you. I dropped it. You should too.

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 10 Nov 2010, 11:40

Site was down for me for a while. anyways, I didnt take offence but I didnt really try to make any biased comment either. My words would have been biased if I had said "Alves should start over Maicon for Brazil" or "Alves is the best rightback"

I just wanted to say Ramos is a very good defender. He combines strength and technique very well.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 10 Nov 2010, 15:21

I agree about Ramos, I think he's a good commited defender that fights for every ball with mad courage, very agressive, defensively he's very complete... Attacking he's no Maicon, but the guy can leave men behind and make good runs down his wing, he's not the main attacking threat, but he sure is a plus in breaking teams down.. Attacking I'd give him a 6.5/10 and defensively a good 9/10... Sometimes though, he makes a nice run, beats a guy and when he's in danger zone he wastes possesion with a bad cross, bad pass or ugly shot.... Other times he does great stuff..

Dani Alves has insane stamina imo, he's a beast attacking and has adadpted oh so well to the Barcelona system like if his name was Jordi Laporta hehe..... He makes those runs and unmarks himself so welll in the attack, and beats men really good, has a dangerous shot... Attacking 10/10, for the runs he can make, the assists he can give, players he can beat and when none of that is available the shots he takes... Barcelona without Alves looses a lot of intensity.... Defensively he always seems to get back to cover the wholes, and I think his position, a left full back requires him to block a lot of crosses win a few headers and stop a lot of wingers who try to beat him with cuts and stepovers, and he does a nice job of it..... He isn't puyol but I think his pretty good back there... 7/10 defensively.
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

InterDeLaChance
Sophomore Member

Post by InterDeLaChance » 10 Nov 2010, 16:03

Ha well take this how you want.. The commentators on Fifa give Ramos sh*t for his defense sometimes. Like that's one of the sound bytes they included. They do the same thing to sneijder-They say he is inconsistent. (true)

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

Post by ScottyBoy » 10 Nov 2010, 16:12

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 10 Nov 2010, 16:44

How has this fountain of knowledge you call "Fifa" not reached us sooner?

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 10 Nov 2010, 16:53

InterDeLaChance wrote:Ha well take this how you want.. The commentators on Fifa give Ramos sh*t for his defense sometimes. Like that's one of the sound bytes they included. They do the same thing to sneijder-They say he is inconsistent. (true)
Fifa the video game????

are you fu**ing with my patience right now?

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 10 Nov 2010, 16:55

Almighty Fifa 2011, thank you for giving us your eternal knowledge about all things Football.

soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 » 10 Nov 2010, 19:40

The commentators also question how I miss such an easy shot when the shot was from 25 yards out.

Are you sure you're the same Inter?
Hi, I'm INTER1908. Long lost. Forgotten password. Forgotten email password. Nice to see you all again. I will be posting some again.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 10 Nov 2010, 20:54

Yeah they also say that the other team got an early goal in the 70th minute :roll: and that they doubt that I can recover from two goals in a row, when the team just scored the 1st one :?:

I didn't read that post when you said you where old inter, but i did ask myself a few times if you where that inter dude cause yeah its the same style of posting and what not..

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

Post by ScottyBoy » 10 Nov 2010, 21:58

When i'm looking for genuine facts about football I find that football manager is a more credible source. FACT :wink: It also allows me to look into the future at exactly what youngsters will be the stars of tomorrow. Its quite mind boggling infact.

People who say something cannot be done are often surprised by others doing it.

nick117
Veteran Member

Post by nick117 » 10 Nov 2010, 22:22

Real Madrid's team uses fifa 11 to decide who to buy in the transfer window. ;)