Official: Wayne Rooney wants to leave Manchester United

Discuss and compare your favorite players
Evan
Veteran Member

Post by Evan » 05 Nov 2010, 21:28

This from glory hunter evan who jumps from barca - madrid randomly. Who gets mad the moment you say anything about madrid haha.

Haha I'm a glory hunter? Fail. I even stated several times recently that I cannot call myself a fan of either one. That I enjoy watching both clubs, as well as other top clubs. Nice try dipshit. :lol:

Also, you're the one who wishes career-ending broken legs on people's profile comment wall whenever they argue with you kid. :lol: Go take a chill pill, try not to throw as many tantrums.
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 05 Nov 2010, 22:07

^ Didn't think you would sink to his level by replying...but tbh you're right, I actually lol'd when he left a comment on my profile saying that he embarrassed me in front of everyone and that he hoped my legs get snapped, purely because I proved him wrong in a thread about science.

Btw grats on 1000 posts.

Evan
Veteran Member

Post by Evan » 05 Nov 2010, 23:22

^ Didn't think you would sink to his level by replying...but tbh you're right, I actually lol'd when he left a comment on my profile saying that he embarrassed me in front of everyone and that he hoped my legs get snapped, purely because I proved him wrong in a thread about science.

Btw grats on 1000 posts.
Hah yeah I have a hard time not replying to such a stupid remark.

Yeah I read what he wrote on your profile, he also wrote the same thing on p793's profile aswell. "I hope your career ends in a leg broken in two" or some sh*t like that haha.

Also, thanks ;)
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 06 Nov 2010, 00:42

Haha I'm a glory hunter? Fail. I even stated several times recently that I cannot call myself a fan of either one. That I enjoy watching both clubs, as well as other top clubs. Nice try dipshit. :lol:
lol I agree though, you actually know teams and players in La liga other than the ones employed by Madrid and Barca

I'm not gonna jump on the Hernandez band-wagon saying he is the best striker evar like all the dumbasses who think they understand football, but I will say that he is already a better goalscorer than Rooney ever was imo.
lol klc, first you show great admiration for soljaer......yeah forgive my spelling, he was better known as "the baby faced assassin"

and now this fellow hernandez, who is given the moniker "killer baby"

I notice a pattern of liking threatening strikers who look harmless. Cant blame you, those are always sneaky and fun to watch.

Evan
Veteran Member

Post by Evan » 06 Nov 2010, 01:13

lol I agree though, you actually know teams and players in La liga other than the ones employed by Madrid and Barca
Yeah the kid's just throwing insults around cause he's upset. Thanks for the backup.

And yeah, I love La Liga in general. I get about 7/10 of the games every weekend, and I watch every minute I can. Each team is enjoyable to watch, whether it be Barca, Madrid, even Hercules is exciting as fu** to watch. Good to have someone like you on here to talk to about it and who watches the other teams aswell :)
and now this fellow hernandez, who is given the moniker "killer baby"
Hahaha that's such a great nickname for him lol

InterDeLaChance
Sophomore Member

Post by InterDeLaChance » 06 Nov 2010, 02:16

klc123 wrote:
Don't worry about Nick, he's a bit quick to throw the insults around. Probably just an angry child.
Nearly there, Evan.

Don't worry about anyone Inter, ignore everyone, pretty much everyone on this forum is a c**t, myself included.

Rooney didn't deserve more wages imo, he was brilliant for the first half of last season, then he got owned in the Bayern match and has been fairly sh*t ever since tbh, definitely doesn't warrant a massive wage.

I'm not gonna jump on the Hernandez band-wagon saying he is the best striker evar like all the dumbasses who think they understand football, but I will say that he is already a better goalscorer than Rooney ever was imo.
Ha.. I'm actually Inter1908, I just forgot my password.

nick117
Veteran Member

Post by nick117 » 06 Nov 2010, 04:18

Hah first time i've agreed with klc we are all assholes but you have to be it's almost required in this world. If you show it or not is up to you but it's needed. Still rooney doesn't deserve those wages that's more than messi and ronaldo i'm pretty sure come on now.
But just to take it back klc you didn't embarrass me i proved you wrong and rome proved you wrong as well glad to see you're still embarrassed.

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 06 Nov 2010, 16:30

Yes I'm still embarrassed that you didn't do Biology at school and I did. Case closed.

Shahensha, how did you work it out? The only reason I don't like Rooney is because he looks too old... :lol:

I sound like a Paedophile now.

I also enjoy watching La Liga, i watch all the Spanish matches I can, La Liga is so much better than the Premier League in so many ways, plus the people in England that watch La Liga aren't football hooligans who don't understand football, so I can watch it and have a good conversation with people without yobs yelling something about the referees mum. Hopefully going on holiday to Barcelona soon again to watch another match.

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 06 Nov 2010, 18:21

you lucky bastard, i am so jealous right now :)

haha yeah, rooney looks like a street goon. I am still waiting for him to grow the failure beard from the nike commercial after his abysmal performance at the WC :lol:
Evan wrote:
Yeah the kid's just throwing insults around cause he's upset. Thanks for the backup.

And yeah, I love La Liga in general. I get about 7/10 of the games every weekend, and I watch every minute I can. Each team is enjoyable to watch, whether it be Barca, Madrid, even Hercules is exciting as fu** to watch. Good to have someone like you on here to talk to about it and who watches the other teams aswell :)
the feelings are mutual homie :D

Yeah even the minnows like Getafe and Malaga play some good football. Hercules has been impressive this season, which came as a surprise to me. Getting that Nelson fellow from paraguay helped their attack immensely. And that poaching bastard trezeguet. lol

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 25 Nov 2010, 22:50

leaf wrote:I am sure Manchester will rock, bye bye Ronnie
He's sticking around and has signed a new contract just so you know.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 26 Nov 2010, 05:48

Its spam rzad, just so you know man :)
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 27 Nov 2010, 00:28

Never looked into it I just thought it was a noob ready to get told. :lol:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 27 Nov 2010, 01:12

Always check the signature. If it has a hyperlink to some random sh*t, 99% guarantee it's a spammer. Even if they DO appear to be contributing to the thread, they need a ban & delete. I usually make a morning sweep of the spammers that have crept in during the night.

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!