Lio's Vacation

Discuss and compare your favorite players
panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 22 Aug 2010, 18:39

Evan wrote:Lol damn Panch just went ham on klc! :lol:

But I do have a question panch, you try to make her out to be some awesome chick but then you call her a bitch lol. Seems a bit contradictory.

Either way, I do agree, Messi seems very humble, and his gf seems the same.
Haha.. I was doing Allie G man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P842Tmi6lrc

Minute 2.42.

I like it how he calls people wives and girlfriends "your bitch" .. thats all, not a bitch but "your bitch" or "his bitch" hahahahahahhaha... Even Allie G has to stop for a few secondss and laugh hahaha!!!!!

and just to not ruin the topic.... I think Messi is a super person.. Like super super..... he can balance staying humble, staying disciplined, staying hardworking, staying the best in the world, and staying confidentt, its things I have trouble with........ At times I feel that things are going well I sometimes start getting cocky, If I where him I'd surely be cocky, with all those millions I'd surely go out atleast once a week, if I where 17 and a millionaire like him I'd surelyy do more than what he does I mean..... He lives by the example, his a role model, when has he ever gotten like a red? Or kicked someone with ill intentions... He could get the sexiest woman out there, and live the life of a god within man, he could be immrtal, yet he gets this humble girl, and goes swimming with dolphins for vacation I mean common?? Isn't he just too perfect?

I'm sure as hell I'd get the hottest girl, and cheat on her, and cheat on the lover, go to Ibiza for vacation partying, and live my life wild, enjoy it to the fullest with luxuries etc, get a rolex and finest shirts, maybe a little weeed in the equation, you know, the normal stuff ....

Of course I'd do that till I become tired of the life style and fall in love and what not, but, still, is Messi a saint or something? He's as good player as he is person..... When he was in Panama the comedy shows pranked him, he just laughs and jokes back, I mean... jesus!
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Pichichi

Post by Pichichi » 22 Aug 2010, 20:19

panchester07 wrote:
Evan wrote:Lol damn Panch just went ham on klc! :lol:

But I do have a question panch, you try to make her out to be some awesome chick but then you call her a bitch lol. Seems a bit contradictory.

Either way, I do agree, Messi seems very humble, and his gf seems the same.
Haha.. I was doing Allie G man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P842Tmi6lrc

Minute 2.42.

I like it how he calls people wives and girlfriends "your bitch" .. thats all, not a bitch but "your bitch" or "his bitch" hahahahahahhaha... Even Allie G has to stop for a few secondss and laugh hahaha!!!!!

and just to not ruin the topic.... I think Messi is a super person.. Like super super..... he can balance staying humble, staying disciplined, staying hardworking, staying the best in the world, and staying confidentt, its things I have trouble with........ At times I feel that things are going well I sometimes start getting cocky, If I where him I'd surely be cocky, with all those millions I'd surely go out atleast once a week, if I where 17 and a millionaire like him I'd surelyy do more than what he does I mean..... He lives by the example, his a role model, when has he ever gotten like a red? Or kicked someone with ill intentions... He could get the sexiest woman out there, and live the life of a god within man, he could be immrtal, yet he gets this humble girl, and goes swimming with dolphins for vacation I mean common?? Isn't he just too perfect?

I'm sure as hell I'd get the hottest girl, and cheat on her, and cheat on the lover, go to Ibiza for vacation partying, and live my life wild, enjoy it to the fullest with luxuries etc, get a rolex and finest shirts, maybe a little weeed in the equation, you know, the normal stuff ....

Of course I'd do that till I become tired of the life style and fall in love and what not, but, still, is Messi a saint or something? He's as good player as he is person..... When he was in Panama the comedy shows pranked him, he just laughs and jokes back, I mean... jesus!

Someone's on Messi's dick... The guy's humble, but that's how a lot of professionals are. We just never realize it because the Cristianos of today are taking up the spotlight. The majority of our heroes live rather plain lives ratio-wise with the money they have, bar a handful.
The normal stuff you're talking about might be normal for some, but if you came from people like mine that would never be in the equation. A lot of things today tell us that's what we should do if we make it big, but I'm sure if you were raised to keep your feet on the ground and see the people "living fast" around you, you might act differently.

NewBornProdigy
Admin

Post by NewBornProdigy » 22 Aug 2010, 21:18

Haha dude you make it out like their rockstars not footballers

You can go partying like mad, cheating on women, doing drugs
But your proffesion as a footballer will always drag you away...

Failed drugs tests, fitness training after parties or the emotional distress when girls start finding out you've been cheating on them, just a few things that will not work with a footballing career

As pinchini said most of them are humble, most of what you think they do is media created glamour

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 23 Aug 2010, 01:44

LOOOOOL

Panch I never said that Messi was not humble and all the other things you said whilst deep-throating him.

Also if I get that much under your skin by saying a comment about his girlfriend, then you have some serious obsessive disorder, did you even read my posts? :lol:

And the WAG "joke" wasn't a "joke" and even if it was I wouldn't give a sh*t if you didn't think it was funny.

To be frank, you banter is pure sh*t. Go beat the bishop over Panama. :P

2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 » 23 Aug 2010, 03:16

I'm gonna build on what KLC said and add that a lot of members tend to be bringing their bias's against other members into other members ranting over them for any possible matter. Panchester isn't the only one but I'll use this as an example: Who gives a sh*t what any individual thinks of some player on a personal level or any of his family or lovers? It is about as insignificant as humanly possible.

Basically if people feel a need to bitch at/about each other that's fine, but take it to pm's or the chat-room since it makes our forum look like a unwelcoming hostile place. At the very least find relevant issue to fight over and when arguing keep in mind how important the discussion is. It's pointless to hold an internet grudge because someone says player A's faster than player B. In conclusion many members express concern over lack of new members, but who wants to join a forum that where all the members act like dicks toward one another.

* not saying anyone is more or less guilty than anyone else but it's something that happens in a lot of threads and is quite frankly annoying.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 23 Aug 2010, 03:21

NewBornProdigy wrote:
Haha dude you make it out like their rockstars not footballers

You can go partying like mad, cheating on women, doing drugs
But your proffesion as a footballer will always drag you away...

Failed drugs tests, fitness training after parties or the emotional distress when girls start finding out you've been cheating on them, just a few things that will not work with a footballing career

As pinchini said most of them are humble, most of what you think they do is media created glamour
haha i exagerated to make a point... still with all those millions and being the best in the world, its nice to see a player stay as humble as lio. his humbleness is undeniable, and while there are other players like Xavi, Iniesta that are quite humble, Messi catches the eye in a particular way.

His girl, Antonella, is from his town in Argentina, is cousin with some one close to Messi. They didn't meet at a party, or a high class event, she's just a friend of a friend, just to highlight that he's that down to earth. Thats my opinion.

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 23 Aug 2010, 13:15

But you still felt it necessary to explicitly disagree with me, even when my point was that she could be either way, humble or gold digging, and that we can not really tell without hearing more about her? :roll:

I know it's been said not to question other members character, but to be frank if the above is true, and not just a misunderstanding, you have serious issues worshipping people you have never, and probably will never meet, which is more than slightly disturbing...

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 23 Aug 2010, 13:43

k guys, you've both had your say, but just leave it. There's no reason to have the discussion at all; certainly least of all public in this thread. I don't want to have to lock this perfectly good thread about dolphins.

panchester has his opinions, and you have your opinions about his opinions, leave it at that.

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 24 Aug 2010, 04:23

-Removed-

--

Dolphins are cute!!

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 24 Aug 2010, 16:16