Worst Player

Discuss and compare your favorite players
mpcarres14
Veteran Member

Re: Worst Player

Post by mpcarres14 » 06 Aug 2005, 16:04

peps1154 wrote:Who is the worst player from a great team u ever saw play football/soccer.
For me its Robert Huth and Pascal Cygan.
I agree wholeheartedly with your comment on Cygan. The guy is just bad. I don't know what Wenger is thinking sometimes when he puts faith in him.

God damn brewery!!!

thrillboy
Veteran Member

Post by thrillboy » 06 Aug 2006, 17:58

Peter Crouch becasue he doesn't have alot of variation in his game.

Fehmi
Sophomore Member

Post by Fehmi » 07 Aug 2006, 11:29

Mike wrote:Arg I don't like this thread very much.
Would you guys like it if you worked extreamly hard, made it to a big club, and had ppl posting negative things about you?
I suer wouldn't.

I know that pros probably don't even check these websites out, but it's the principle of respect.
i agree , you guys dont even know how to play like the players ur criticizing, if a club gave the oppurtunity for u to play with them wat wud u do

powell
English Meister

Post by powell » 07 Aug 2006, 12:25

i think its el-hadji diouf for liverpool, he was a disgrace, spiting at fans and has attitude was poor on the pitch aswell as off it. He never looked that effective

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

Post by *~El Maestro~* » 07 Aug 2006, 13:04

Yeah he couldnt adapt to english football very well but was excelllent in the french championship and with the senegalese national team until recently. He is too old and is losing his form. Says he's 26 but is really in his 30s. Since africa has alot of corruption it is easy to get new papers.

stevengerrard8

Post by stevengerrard8 » 31 Aug 2006, 05:09

matt wrote:i think he's alright! he needed to be given more first-team games to get better though.

worst player...........whilst he was at united diego 'forlorn', but now probably harry kewell for liverpool
\

you've never seen kewell play.... he is an amazing left winger.. he does waht he has to just cuz he doesnt score doesnt make anything

ratherton
Veteran Member

Post by ratherton » 31 Aug 2006, 05:18

Fehmi wrote:
Mike wrote:Arg I don't like this thread very much.
Would you guys like it if you worked extreamly hard, made it to a big club, and had ppl posting negative things about you?
I suer wouldn't.

I know that pros probably don't even check these websites out, but it's the principle of respect.
i agree , you guys dont even know how to play like the players ur criticizing, if a club gave the oppurtunity for u to play with them wat wud u do
This thread is a quality idea. These guys are public figures and earn huge amounts of money. I'm sure they can deal with a bit of criticism.

Mandy felt Brian's wrath when she wandered in front of him after they'd announced free beer at the bar.....

hustler89
Veteran Member

Post by hustler89 » 31 Aug 2006, 09:19

Worst manager: Graeme Souness.

Worst Player: Luis Garcia.

Ratherton is right.
The players knew they would be criticised or praised by the media when they took the job, and this website is a form of media (I suppose), therefore we are free to criticise them as much as we want.

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

Post by *~El Maestro~* » 31 Aug 2006, 18:29

What's wrong with Luis Garcia?

ratherton
Veteran Member

Post by ratherton » 31 Aug 2006, 18:32

I can't believe some of the names being mentioned here. There are some top quality players (Crouch is rubbish, I agree with that one).

You need to watch some Championship or League 1 football before understanding what a rubbish footballer is

Mandy felt Brian's wrath when she wandered in front of him after they'd announced free beer at the bar.....

milanese
Veteran Member

Post by milanese » 31 Aug 2006, 19:32

ratherton wrote:You need to watch some Championship or League 1 football before understanding what a rubbish footballer is
No, you need to watch some MLS. :wink:

The goalkeeper on the Nigerian women's national team was shocking.

stevengerrard8

Post by stevengerrard8 » 31 Aug 2006, 19:59

i unno, i really like crouch and kewell, they do what they have to, crouch scores. thats what he hasto do, and kewell makes plays, top class players..

fred-0

Post by fred-0 » 31 Aug 2006, 20:09

i belive that crouch is crap, mainly because hes one dimensional, and when he does step overs - its like watchin them in slo- mo , but i think the , worst player ever is beckham, i adimit hes good at freekicks and , cornors - but thats it !!!!!!!!!!!, he cant shoot straight, he cant get pass people and he just lost it now - he over rated

ratherton
Veteran Member

Post by ratherton » 31 Aug 2006, 20:14

stevengerrard8 wrote:i unno, i really like crouch and kewell, they do what they have to, crouch scores. thats what he hasto do, and kewell makes plays, top class players..
Crouch is an average Premiership striker who has been fortunate to play most of his international appearances against really poor teams. At the top level, he is not good enough.

He will be 4th choice at Liverpool behind Bellamy, Kuyt and Fowler

hustler89
Veteran Member

Post by hustler89 » 31 Aug 2006, 21:00

*~El Maestro~* wrote:What's wrong with Luis Garcia?
Luis Garcia is a total flop.

Watch him play, he tries to pull off basic tricks that just always go wrong.
Like Bobby Zamora, he has the occasional luck shot.

I used to think he was decent but the last season and a half have totally shocked me.

He's just bad.