The Best Player In The World

Discuss and compare your favorite players
panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 16 Apr 2010, 01:08

Haha when I sense a bit of hate on Man U my alarms automatically go off.. Ill try to chill a bit more.. If you take away "the tone" in my message though, still has many true facts..

Rooney for the main part of the season, was the best out there along with Messi, those where the best two, all over TV shows was the existing debate, Rooney vs Messi, who's better, who will win the champs, who will win the gold boot etc... Its the lad's season, why take credit from him¿? He finally doesn't have the pop star Ronaldo, and he can shine, and people wanna diss on him for his past?

Anyway, yeah, Drogba's real good, Rooney is real good, Ronaldo is real good and so is Messi..

This world cup will be an interesting one and I'm looking forward to it.. Hopefully all the players can recover, and be injury free so we can have the best world cup evaa.. But that's hard, there always seems to be some type of injury in the preparation maps..

Though Brown, you need to take the pill at times, a little controversion and you quickly tell me to fu** off, I don't have any problems with you or anyone, but you seem to constantly be taking away from Man U like the time you said "My only surprise was that Rooney didn't score all 3 goals", I don't know if your a fan of any team or anything about you for the matter, but learn to take responsibility for what you say.
Last edited by panchester07 on 16 Apr 2010, 01:14, edited 1 time in total.

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 16 Apr 2010, 01:12

yeah nothing could be as tragic as Cisse's injury before the previous world cup

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 16 Apr 2010, 01:15

Cannavaro's before the Euro, not as tragic but quite ridiculous and more significant for his team.. Chiellini slide tackled him and fu**ed up his knee or something in a team practice :lol:
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 » 16 Apr 2010, 01:42

panchester07 wrote:I don't have any problems with you or anyone, but you seem to constantly be taking away from Man U like the time you said "My only surprise was that Rooney didn't score all 3 goals", I don't know if your a fan of any team or anything about you for the matter, but learn to take responsibility for what you say.
That's what I talk about though, you take every statement as an attack of your team, etc. Look at the context things are said (In that case while talking about how Man U really lacks the depth they've had in the past) and form your opinion on that. If you disagree with the stance of my post I'm open to discussions, but you generally pick out single lines of what I said and focus on those outside the context of the entire post.

From that same viewpoint I feel I should say again that I (nor anyone that I've heard as of late) has been dissing on Rooney. The fact that he hasn't scored enough has been critism in the past but most people know why and blame in on Sir Alex not using him properly than anything else.

Does anyone know what Robinho's WC outlook is like. He's basically disappeared in the debates of potental best players since going to Man City. I think he needs to get back to Spain but I doubt Man City will let him go at a price anyone except Real Madrid would pay.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 16 Apr 2010, 01:51

He's in Brazil and scoring goals, he just scored 2 yesterday with Santos.. In Brazil's last friendly, he scored was it once or twice...

He parties like a mofo though, and he is surprisingly probably the one that Dunga has most confirmed for his team along with Lucio Kaka and Julio Cesar-

He's playing really well in Brazil, and doing spectacular things..

Almost no argentinian or brazilian does well in England, just Tevez imo..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 » 16 Apr 2010, 03:04

I wonder if the Brazilians are starting to worry about their icons failing in Europe and heading back to Brazil. After the 2006 WC I woulda said Brazil will win the next WC for sure (at that time looking at Robinho, Ronaldo, Adriano, and Ronaldinho alone). They're still a great team but they lack that intemidation status that their players use to carry.

Anymi
Veteran Member

Post by Anymi » 16 Apr 2010, 07:16

Argentinians do better than Brazilians, i firstly read a thing about Argentinian lifestyle being similar to European Nations and Brazil to African ones. This lifestyle could be adapted to football play i thought hence making them more use to the style of play.

Argies are a different breed, they are little stocky-ish footballers. They usually arent slight, but are usually small, minus Samuel and Demicheles....Milito even. Dont forget Mascherano!!!

Brazilians are slight in build, usually taller but adapt Samba to football haha. They are both brilliant but just different breeds of footballers

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 16 Apr 2010, 11:42

Europe is too vague. Brazilians seem to not do well in England but are brilliant in Spain, Argentinians are generally ok everywhere but excel in Spain and any European players seem to be good throughout the whole of Europe, example been Ronaldo was amazing as a kid for sporting, amazing at manchester and is now amazing at Real madrid.

2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 » 28 Aug 2010, 20:28

I'm not saying Drogba is the best player in the world but I think he's probably the best striker (at least top 5 depending on opinion). I mean he only has 2 games under his belt this season and is already sitting on 3 goals and 3 assist. If he stays on form for even half the season I don't know if any other striker could match him.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 » 29 Aug 2010, 14:00

I have to agree with you brown. Drogba is in fantastic form and I would say he is the current best striker in the world. David Villa is up there as well but Drogba has come out full force so far.

Evan
Veteran Member

Post by Evan » 29 Aug 2010, 16:02

David Villa is up there as well but Drogba has come out full force so far.
La Liga hasn't even started yet...Villa is better IMO because of club AND international level.
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 29 Aug 2010, 16:43

Evan wrote:
David Villa is up there as well but Drogba has come out full force so far.
La Liga hasn't even started yet...Villa is better IMO because of club AND international level.
He plays for Spain, and Drogba for the Ivory Coast. Hard to compare. They've both done phenomenal things for their country, but it's hard for an African country to win anything.

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

Evan
Veteran Member

Post by Evan » 29 Aug 2010, 16:47

He plays for Spain, and Drogba for the Ivory Coast. Hard to compare. They've both done phenomenal things for their country, but it's hard for an African country to win anything.
Not hard to compare. Villa played for Valencia for a long time while Drogba has played for Chelsea, and Villa has still done well. Ivory Coast are not a HORRIBLE side by any means, and Drogba did sh*t-all in the WC. Also, like I said, it is my opinion.
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

NewBornProdigy
Admin

Post by NewBornProdigy » 29 Aug 2010, 17:00

Evan wrote:
Not hard to compare. Villa played for Valencia for a long time while Drogba has played for Chelsea, and Villa has still done well. Ivory Coast are not a HORRIBLE side by any means, and Drogba did sh*t-all in the WC. Also, like I said, it is my opinion.
Drogba did have a broken arm for the WC, for a player so reliant on strenght that has to be factored in

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 29 Aug 2010, 17:10

Evan wrote:
But Spain are a fantastic side. And Valencia is no slouch either. They're both very close, indeed.

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!