Tevez and his beef..

Discuss and compare your favorite players
panchester07
Veteran Member

Tevez and his beef..

Post by panchester07 » 28 Feb 2010, 17:42

Yo, I'm starting to hate this player.. First, he was shy, quiet, and good in Man U...

.. Whats his problem? Why does he go and push Terry and try to intimidate him? Why does he go celebrate with Wayne Bridge and signal him like if Tevez had anything to do with his situation? Its between Terry and Bridge, wtf are you celebrating with Bridge in a cocky manner, this is his attitude "see you shouldnt have messed with my teammates women, thats why I scored this goal, now my teammate hates you, quit the team, and I will celebrate this goal in your face"..

Why does he celebrate goals against his old team so bad? Not 1, goal it was 3 (carling cup) where he does the like talk sign!!

He always has beef with the teams he plays and always talks sh*t, and most of the time he is way over the top.. The thing was between Terry and Bridge, did they puss each other? No! Why the hell does Tevez have to stick his burnt nose in the situation? :roll:

Opinions?

to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Magicfeet

Post by Magicfeet » 28 Feb 2010, 17:53

Tevez is awesome and I completely support him in every decision he makes.

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 28 Feb 2010, 18:51

tevez has beef with douchebags and since they say fight fire with fire, he fights douchebags with equal douchebaggery. I see nothing wrong.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 28 Feb 2010, 19:05

Haha, I disagree big time...

He's a loser, why does he have to celebrate in other peoples face, and have that "I told you" attitude. Speak with your goals, speak with your football, but don't go hug Wayne Bridge and signal him with the cockyest attitude "You shouldn't have done that Terry"...

It wasn't Tevez battle, it was Bridge vs Terry..

Last, how the fu** is he gonna celebrate in Man U's fans face.. And do that little talking gesture with his hands.. I swear to God I almost punched the TV when I saw that goal.. It the same thing with Adebayour, and so many people got mad at that.. You scored the goal, just go celebrate with your teammates.. Or, after the game or somewherwe go settle your difference like a man.. Don't score, run away, and when your in the midfield start doing gestures....

Don't get me wrong, he is one of the best strikers now, but he is always talking sh*t, and doing these gestures that pissses me off

I almost wanna say, If I see him I punch him, but I probably wont see him, and he can probably kick my ass, though Messi is coming to panama ! :lol:

bsc
Veteran Member

Post by bsc » 28 Feb 2010, 19:49

Man U benched him, told him he wasn't good enough, then wouldn't pay for him to stay. I would've been mad too if I were him.

The whole chelsea thing is probably him liking to be in the spotlight and get in peoples faces. It's pretty ridiculous I think, by most people's standards. In his mind though, he probably does think he's sticking up for his teammate.

I would be mad at him too if I were a chealsea or United fan, but since I share no fondness for either team it is pretty entertaining to me.
Magicfeet wrote:Tevez is awesome and I completely support him in every decision he makes.
haha you forgot the add the word "ever" ;)
Image Image
And the dreams that you dare to dream, really do come true

2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 » 28 Feb 2010, 19:51

I think Tevez saw the Terry thing as a way to get into his head. Same as telling someone defending you your gonna score like you did with his mom last night. It's mental games.

Something on a funny note. They showed highlights from the game on sportcenter last night and a quote after showing tevez thumb in mouth celebration "A very uncommon celebration that he did for his new born daughter today" (not exact quote but along those lines)

He'll probably be the guy who gets a head-but to the chest this world cup

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 28 Feb 2010, 19:54

We'll I'm a Man U fan, thats why I'm pissed at him.. Still he could have been a bit more humble, and yeah you are right about that attitude he was to prove a point.. He always wants to prove a point.. Prove a point to Terry, prove a point to Neville, prove a point to Fergie.. But he needs to respect a bit..

Also, he needs to stay out of things that don't concern him.. The thing was between Terry and Bridge like I said, why does he have to stick his nose in it?

Also, if you haave something to say, say it damn it, don't run to the midfield, and then start doing gestures and signals, say it face to face..

Something on a funny note. They showed highlights from the game on sportcenter last night and a quote after showing tevez thumb in mouth celebration "A very uncommon celebration that he did for his new born daughter today" (not exact quote but along those lines)
Whatever is funny about that haha?

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 28 Feb 2010, 20:05

It is uncommon because for once the emotion in Tevez's celebration isnt "i fu**ing hate you! nyah!" and is more like "omg some woman is actually going forth with the idea of having my child! so happy!"

I wonder what tevezaholic must have felt about the whole tevez insulting man united incident.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 28 Feb 2010, 20:23

This is like his 2nd child.. Yo Tevez is a super star, he is on TV shows in Argentina and comedy programs.. He sings with artists over there like in concerts.. He is a popular son of a bitch, any women would want to have his kid.. and even some men..

Check this out if you have time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIrWsrs_qyw
He starts dancing and all

He does many things.. But he has like 5 years in England and can't say "dog"

Even though I hate his gestures and beef..
I truely have respect for him.. He is a warrior, he fights like a mofo, with kind of a English Style of "never give up hustle run every ball", but has the class, touch, and technical of a Argentine.. Nice combo..

He doesn't have the prettyest genes though :lol:

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 28 Feb 2010, 20:42

lol yeah, take away the skills and he just looks like a shark mated with a greasy vampire.

2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 » 28 Feb 2010, 21:01

I'd say its a very common celebration for players with young kids. The guy saying it obviously didn't know that players do it all the time and was just reading the teleprompter. It was more the way he said it than what he said.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 28 Feb 2010, 21:10

2brown347 wrote:
I'd say its a very common celebration for players with young kids. The guy saying it obviously didn't know that players do it all the time and was just reading the teleprompter. It was more the way he said it than what he said.
Haha, I suspected that.. Yeah that is a bit funny how some pretend to know about the sport and come out with comments like these..

soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 » 28 Feb 2010, 21:15

I will always like Tevez, even though he went to City.

As for the celebration, I think if we were in a similar situation, a lot of us would do the same. He has no allegiance to Terry. If someone slept with one of my teammate's girlfriends, I'd be pissed off at them too.

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

Post by arsenalfc08 » 28 Feb 2010, 21:29

soccer11 wrote:I will always like Tevez, even though he went to City.

As for the celebration, I think if we were in a similar situation, a lot of us would do the same. He has no allegiance to Terry. If someone slept with one of my teammate's girlfriends, I'd be pissed off at them too.
She is also the mother of Bridge's child.

soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 » 28 Feb 2010, 21:32

arsenalfc08 wrote:
soccer11 wrote:I will always like Tevez, even though he went to City.

She is also the mother of Bridge's child.
exactly. I'm willing to bet that everyone on City (maybe with the exception of 1 or 2) hates John Terry right. Tevez was the only one who really showed it.