Aaron ramsy broken leg

Discuss and compare your favorite players
ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

Post by ScottyBoy » 07 Mar 2010, 14:06

Yeah i mean short of multiple drug offences i coulnt see it, although ive seen Adrian Mutu is getting close.

People who say something cannot be done are often surprised by others doing it.

ratherton
Veteran Member

Post by ratherton » 07 Mar 2010, 16:46

ScottyBoy wrote:Yeah i mean short of multiple drug offences i coulnt see it, although ive seen Adrian Mutu is getting close.
I believe the thinking is that if someone commits a crime like drugs etc, once they have served their sentence, why shouldn't they be allowed to play football again?

With Mutu, I don't think the police were involved. I know Chelsea sacked him and then that Italian club signed him. Didn't Chelsea try to take Mutu to court over the lose of a potential transfer fee?

The only thing that could stop a player from playing again is maybe if they are on the sex offenders register and they would come in to contact with children (u-16) in the course of their job.

Lee Hughes killed someone in a car crash and is playing for Notts County now.

Mandy felt Brian's wrath when she wandered in front of him after they'd announced free beer at the bar.....

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

Post by ScottyBoy » 07 Mar 2010, 21:31

ratherton wrote:
I believe the thinking is that if someone commits a crime like drugs etc, once they have served their sentence, why shouldn't they be allowed to play football again?

With Mutu, I don't think the police were involved. I know Chelsea sacked him and then that Italian club signed him. Didn't Chelsea try to take Mutu to court over the lose of a potential transfer fee?

The only thing that could stop a player from playing again is maybe if they are on the sex offenders register and they would come in to contact with children (u-16) in the course of their job.

Lee Hughes killed someone in a car crash and is playing for Notts County now.
Mutu was ordered to pay £16Million or somthing back to Chelsea, but earlier in the season he failed another drugs test for a weight loss drug, dont know whats happening with that but ive heard somthing in the region of a 4 year ban

People who say something cannot be done are often surprised by others doing it.