Futsal Pro

Discuss and compare your favorite players
Anymi
Veteran Member

Futsal Pro

Post by Anymi » 13 Feb 2010, 01:08

Do you think great footballers who are not as techincally gifted in terms of consistent beating of a man, such as jimmy bullard, mascherano, alonso even gerrard would be good at futsal?

The reason i ask this is because Im a decent outdoor player but sometimes im not up to scratch in indoor. I can beat men wuite easy in outdoor but the futsal surface, ball and footwear really sometimes need a different approach to play.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 13 Feb 2010, 01:11

Yeah, Mascherano, Gattuso, Lass Diarra, they would all suck in futsal..

Robinho, Ronaldinho, Robben, Van Persie would all be beasts..

Futsal is much more techinal than regular football.. and these players you and I mentioned really more on the physical side of footy ..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint » 13 Feb 2010, 01:28

To be honest im better at futsal then out door, i enjoy it more and im more technical then physical.

Messi would be outstanding at Futsal i think.
i was made to ignite

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 13 Feb 2010, 01:33

mint wrote:To be honest im better at futsal then out door, i enjoy it more and im more technical then physical.

Messi would be outstanding at Futsal i think.
Me too, unfortunately :(...

I like outdoor more, but no arrogant, I score 5-6 goals per indoor game..
I'm very technical...

Yeah messi would destroy, but Robinho would be better I say

avipbn

Post by avipbn » 13 Feb 2010, 01:37

I never played futsal until I moved to a new area, it was huge in this school. Since last year its been maybe 3 times a week playing 4v4 or 5v5 with students and even teachers. I can tell substantially that its increased my footwork and hell, lost me some 5 pounds ;)

Personally Robinho and Ronaldinho would be best in futsal. Don't most brazilians start off playing futsal and then move into outdoor?

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 13 Feb 2010, 01:43

[quote="avipbn"]I never played futsal until I moved to a new area, it was huge in this school. Since last year its been maybe 3 times a week playing 4v4 or 5v5 with students and even teachers. I can tell substantially that its increased my footwork and hell, lost me some 5 pounds ;)

Personally Robinho and Ronaldinho would be best in futsal. Don't most brazilians start off playing futsal and then move into outdoor?[/quote]

Yeah, most latin americans do..

You just here more about Brazil because they have 200 million habitants..

But here its all 5 v 5 etc.. and thats how its like in 85% of the football playing countries...

The most develop Countries Like Argentina, Uruguay, and Chile, they play less futsal, they have a much more European - Like structure of Organized Club Teams, Scouts, Leagues, tournaments, high intensity training and what not..

But they aren't at the Europeans level yet, so they do have a lot of scrimmages in streets and "potreros" the pampas, where the cows live I dont know how you say that in English..