Futsal Pro

Discuss and compare your favorite players
Anymi
Veteran Member

Do you think great footballers who are not as techincally gifted in terms of consistent beating of a man, such as jimmy bullard, mascherano, alonso even gerrard would be good at futsal?

The reason i ask this is because Im a decent outdoor player but sometimes im not up to scratch in indoor. I can beat men wuite easy in outdoor but the futsal surface, ball and footwear really sometimes need a different approach to play.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Yeah, Mascherano, Gattuso, Lass Diarra, they would all suck in futsal..

Robinho, Ronaldinho, Robben, Van Persie would all be beasts..

Futsal is much more techinal than regular football.. and these players you and I mentioned really more on the physical side of footy ..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

mint
EF Drug Baron

To be honest im better at futsal then out door, i enjoy it more and im more technical then physical.

Messi would be outstanding at Futsal i think.
i was made to ignite

panchester07
Veteran Member

mint wrote:To be honest im better at futsal then out door, i enjoy it more and im more technical then physical.

Messi would be outstanding at Futsal i think.
Me too, unfortunately :(...

I like outdoor more, but no arrogant, I score 5-6 goals per indoor game..
I'm very technical...

Yeah messi would destroy, but Robinho would be better I say

avipbn

I never played futsal until I moved to a new area, it was huge in this school. Since last year its been maybe 3 times a week playing 4v4 or 5v5 with students and even teachers. I can tell substantially that its increased my footwork and hell, lost me some 5 pounds ;)

Personally Robinho and Ronaldinho would be best in futsal. Don't most brazilians start off playing futsal and then move into outdoor?

panchester07
Veteran Member

[quote="avipbn"]I never played futsal until I moved to a new area, it was huge in this school. Since last year its been maybe 3 times a week playing 4v4 or 5v5 with students and even teachers. I can tell substantially that its increased my footwork and hell, lost me some 5 pounds ;)

Personally Robinho and Ronaldinho would be best in futsal. Don't most brazilians start off playing futsal and then move into outdoor?[/quote]

Yeah, most latin americans do..

You just here more about Brazil because they have 200 million habitants..

But here its all 5 v 5 etc.. and thats how its like in 85% of the football playing countries...

The most develop Countries Like Argentina, Uruguay, and Chile, they play less futsal, they have a much more European - Like structure of Organized Club Teams, Scouts, Leagues, tournaments, high intensity training and what not..

But they aren't at the Europeans level yet, so they do have a lot of scrimmages in streets and "potreros" the pampas, where the cows live I dont know how you say that in English..