Gonzalo Higuaín

Discuss and compare your favorite players
2brown347
Veteran Member
Posts: 3339
Joined: 30 Oct 2007, 04:15

Post by 2brown347 » 27 Feb 2010, 20:01

Everytime I think of him and Messi playing together this summer makes me feel all giddy inside :lol:

I'm not sure if any striker can touch him right now, even Rooney, Drogba, Villa, etc. He's not an exciting player IMO, but he's getting higher of my list of players I'd want on my dream team.

shahensha
Veteran Member
Posts: 2528
Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 03:38
Location: Burlington, Ontario, Canada

Post by shahensha » 27 Feb 2010, 20:11

booo cronaldo was just through on goal but instead of setting higuain up for a hat-trick, he decides to try himself and fails.

I think he is getting a bit jealous, considering higuain score two and set Kaka up for the third a few minutes ago.
Image

2brown347
Veteran Member
Posts: 3339
Joined: 30 Oct 2007, 04:15

Post by 2brown347 » 27 Feb 2010, 20:16

shahensha wrote:booo cronaldo was just through on goal but instead of setting higuain up for a hat-trick, he decides to try himself and fails.

I think he is getting a bit jealous, considering higuain score two and set Kaka up for the third a few minutes ago.
CR? NO??? WATCH YOUR TOUNGE, FOR IF ANY MORE VILE WORDS ESCAPE IT THERE SHALL BE BLOOD SHED!!!!!!!!!!!!

panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3849
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Post by panchester07 » 27 Feb 2010, 20:47

2brown347 wrote:Everytime I think of him and Messi playing together this summer makes me feel all giddy inside :lol:

I'm not sure if any striker can touch him right now, even Rooney, Drogba, Villa, etc. He's not an exciting player IMO, but he's getting higher of my list of players I'd want on my dream team.
You don't have to wait till this summer.. How about this Wednsday vs Germany sound to you?

and of course, Cronaldo was jealous attention whore that he is.!

Last, I thought Higuian was in the race for Pichichi so HE was gonna take the PK's.. Why did Cr9 take that PK?

If Higuain would have taken it he would have 15 goals right now..
Messi has 16, and Villa 17..

Logic is, if your teammate is going for top scorer of the leage, and is 3 goals away from catching up the top scorer, let him take the PK.. Obviously this metrosexual doesn't think that way.. :roll:
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Met
Senior Member
Posts: 238
Joined: 27 Jun 2008, 22:18

Post by Met » 27 Feb 2010, 21:06

Ronaldo wants to score. The position he plays in means his first task is to assist, so create goal scoring chances, meaning he hardly has any chances in front of goal so he takes all the set pieces because he wants to score. I remember he got all stroppy because Xavi wanted his first goal for RM but he wanted a hat trick. A bit selfish of him. I reckon he would rather score a hat trick rather than set up 10 goals. Hehe. The game against Tenerife, a team mate could have taken a shot with their stronger right foot, and in a better position but he thought it was better to shoot with left and it got blocked.

Back to the topic, Gonzalo has sick finishing. Who else agrees?

Evan
Veteran Member
Posts: 1023
Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 00:41

Post by Evan » 27 Feb 2010, 21:53

Who else agrees?
Everybody. 16 goals agree.
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.
Image

2brown347
Veteran Member
Posts: 3339
Joined: 30 Oct 2007, 04:15

Post by 2brown347 » 27 Feb 2010, 22:27

I was talking about the WC as a whole, not just 1 game panchester but I get Wednesday will be a nice pre-view.
The position he plays in means his first task is to assist
Well he isn't every good at his main task then :roll: TBH I'm kinda sick of people saying he's a mid. IMO being listed on a roster doesn't make you a mid if you still play in front of the strikers every game.

shahensha
Veteran Member
Posts: 2528
Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 03:38
Location: Burlington, Ontario, Canada

Post by shahensha » 27 Feb 2010, 23:14

There is no way Cronaldo is a midfielder. He is a true number 9. A selfish forward. If they see a pass within their reach, they will spring for it, even though it was meant for a player making the run behind. Cronaldo does this quite often. He thinks any pass that is made around him is intended for him. Cant blame him because he is a 9 whose top priority is scoring goals.

Even another number 9, Ibrahimovich showed the same example today. He intercepted a few passes that were meant for messi, pedro and maxwell. Even Eto'o was terribly guilty of this selfishness.
Image

Evan
Veteran Member
Posts: 1023
Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 00:41

Post by Evan » 02 Mar 2010, 16:53

Higuain has the best goal-game ratio in the top 5 leagues in Europe.

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/ ... Europe.htm
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.
Image

shahensha
Veteran Member
Posts: 2528
Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 03:38
Location: Burlington, Ontario, Canada

Post by shahensha » 14 Mar 2010, 21:28

amazing. Another weekend of argentinians scoring a hat-trick. A couple of weeks ago, it was Messi and Tevez. This weekend, it was Messi and Huguain. I really hope this is a sign of things to come in the world cup.
Image

Evan
Veteran Member
Posts: 1023
Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 00:41

Post by Evan » 14 Mar 2010, 22:14

Yeah man Higuain, bounce back.

Messi was great aswell.
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.
Image

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post by soccer11 » 15 Mar 2010, 04:01

shahensha wrote:amazing. Another weekend of argentinians scoring a hat-trick. A couple of weeks ago, it was Messi and Tevez. This weekend, it was Messi and Huguain. I really hope this is a sign of things to come in the world cup.
that one goal (i think you know which one) from messi was sex.

I wish i could've seen the real game. glad to see their spirits weren't cruched completely. i see Higuain got a hat trick, nice. I didn't see the game, did they play good?
Image

shahensha
Veteran Member
Posts: 2528
Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 03:38
Location: Burlington, Ontario, Canada

Post by shahensha » 15 Mar 2010, 13:02

Didnt really watch the Madrid game. Try to catch a live feed but it didnt work. I only saw valladolid's and Higuain's goals so I cant comment much on Higuain's perforamance.

Messi undoubtedly put in his finest performance for Barcelona this season yesterday. His dribbling was insane and his passes were well calculated. Furthermore, all his goals were intelligent top quality finishes.

that one goal (i think you know which one) from messi was sex.
The first one eh? Indeed! I orgasmed on that one lol
Image

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member
Posts: 2957
Joined: 25 May 2005, 21:36
Location: New York, USA

Post by Croatianblood1 » 15 Mar 2010, 17:41

shahensha wrote:Didnt really watch the Madrid game. Try to catch a live feed but it didnt work. I only saw valladolid's and Higuain's goals so I cant comment much on Higuain's perforamance.

Messi undoubtedly put in his finest performance for Barcelona this season yesterday. His dribbling was insane and his passes were well calculated. Furthermore, all his goals were intelligent top quality finishes.

that one goal (i think you know which one) from messi was sex.
The first one eh? Indeed! I orgasmed on that one lol
Oh yess that first goal from Messi was ridiculous. The epitome of close control.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuT7QAlk ... r_embedded#
Image

2brown347
Veteran Member
Posts: 3339
Joined: 30 Oct 2007, 04:15

Post by 2brown347 » 15 Mar 2010, 21:04

I swear watching him sometimes it seems like the balls just moving and he's just chasing it. The way he can stop and change direction on a dime is crazy

Post Reply