Gonzalo Higuaín

Discuss and compare your favorite players
Evan
Veteran Member

Post by Evan » 15 May 2010, 21:44

klc123 wrote:sorry i was suppose i say not always :lol:

Fortunately, nobody expected you to change your opinion.
Was that a snipe at me? :(

I'm just gonna shut up.
It was mate, I edited it because we agreed not to argue anymore and I knew it would cause sh*t, I started editing before you replied, and hit submit after lol.
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 15 May 2010, 21:57

Fair enough mate, but i really don't understand what i said to earn it :lol:

I really really hope they don't get rid of him, especially not to chelsea lol.

2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 » 15 May 2010, 22:45

God I hope he goes to Chelsea. Lampard+ Essien+ Terry+ Anelka+ Drogba+ Malouda+ A. Cole+ Ivanovic+ Carvalho+ John Mikel Obi+ J. Cole?+ Kalou+ Deco+ Alex+ Zhirkov+ Cech+ Higuain?+ Aguero? = :shock:

They've said they're spending this summer

nick117
Veteran Member

Post by nick117 » 15 May 2010, 22:53

chelsea want aguero and i doubt they would buy higuain and aguero. right now i wish manchester united would get him so that rooney would have a reliable finisher with him.

Evan
Veteran Member

Post by Evan » 15 May 2010, 23:16

nick117 wrote:chelsea want aguero and i doubt they would buy higuain and aguero. right now i wish manchester united would get him so that rooney would have a reliable finisher with him.
:lol:

Chelsea want Higuain too, have you not seen anything about that or something lol?

Why would they just by one player if they say they're spending this summer. I've seen just as many stories about Aguero to Chelsea as I have about Higuain to Chelsea. I would not like to see him at United though.
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 » 17 May 2010, 21:58

Evan wrote:
nick117 wrote:chelsea want aguero and i doubt they would buy higuain and aguero. right now i wish manchester united would get him so that rooney would have a reliable finisher with him.
:lol:

Chelsea want Higuain too, have you not seen anything about that or something lol?

Why would they just by one player if they say they're spending this summer. I've seen just as many stories about Aguero to Chelsea as I have about Higuain to Chelsea. I would not like to see him at United though.
Apparently Torres is getting a bid aswell http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... rs&cc=5901 Personally I think Higuain is a much better choice but I think Torres is probably be more realistic. He's a winner, and knows Liverpools going no where fast unless they spend/ get a new coach (IMO). Both of which don't seem likely.

Written by Mr. Harris though so don't take it too seriously

bsc
Veteran Member

Post by bsc » 18 May 2010, 01:42

2brown347 wrote:God I hope he goes to Chelsea. Lampard+ Essien+ Terry+ Anelka+ Drogba+ Malouda+ A. Cole+ Ivanovic+ Carvalho+ John Mikel Obi+ J. Cole?+ Kalou+ Deco+ Alex+ Zhirkov+ Cech+ Higuain?+ Aguero? = :shock:

They've said they're spending this summer
Don't forget their massive imminent move for Landon Donovan! It could happen if he has a good world cup!
haha in all seriousness I would be afraid of the Chels if they got Higuain, and I hope J Cole goes somewhere else where he'll get regular starting matches.
Image Image
And the dreams that you dare to dream, really do come true

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 18 May 2010, 03:04

To be honest I haven't read 1 thing about Higuain to Arsenal. The best Spanish Paper, Marca, wants him out for some reason, and the headlines are always suggesting his move to another team, or highlighting the 1 pass he didn't make right, or looking for errors in his persona to create a "we want higuain out" feeling and attitude.

It isn't happening though, and I'm sure 90% of Madridistas are delighted with him and what he has done.

I'm hoping and thinking he'll stay. Madrid should have learnt from the Robben and Sneijder move, to not let go of their best players. Seems like a rule of thumb, but some people just need to learn from mistakes and fu** ups. Now is the time to learn.

I would also leave Pellegrini, I loved his work, he lead the team to score more goals than none the less than Barcelona, only lost the league by very little points, and could have been less but they honestly were demoralized from listening to the result in Nou Camp the last fixture, poor sportmanship by the way. Take the example of Man U, even when they knew Chelsea was winning by a landslide, they played 110%, and previous leagues they always fight to the end, I attribute this to SAF discipline and strong character. He (pellegrini) just needs to plan the big games better, Barcelona, Alcorcon, and Lyon, where the only true mistakes he commited this season. He did better than the previews Madrid, and with continuity he will show his greatness.

The only reason I would boot him would be if and only if mastermind Mourinho would come over to Madrid. Then and only then, would I think of it as a wise move, because that son of a gun wins with everything, specially when he was the right pieces. Granted he might park the bus in the goal and play ugly football, but people want victories and trophies and thats what he gets.

If not possible, then by all means Pelligrini stay, no Benitez, no no one.
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'