The drama that is John Terry

Discuss and compare your favorite players
panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 08 Feb 2010, 22:11

Or maybe he is just old? It was a conversation, its not like he had time to think, he mentioned name 1 name 2 name 3, and probably couldn't think of becks..

Or maybe you are right and,he did it unpurpose.. They did have some issues the two didn't they..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Flyingmoose
Veteran Member

Post by Flyingmoose » 08 Feb 2010, 22:31

Yes quite a wise decision on capello's part to put someone who missed a drug test to go shopping then shortly afterwards get drunk and film an orgy starring himself... Couldn't think of a better replacement.

soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 » 08 Feb 2010, 23:22

panchester07 wrote:Or maybe he is just old? It was a conversation, its not like he had time to think, he mentioned name 1 name 2 name 3, and probably couldn't think of becks..

Or maybe you are right and,he did it unpurpose.. They did have some issues the two didn't they..
yea it's probably nothing more than him just overlooking Beckham (though that's kind of hard to do IMO). And let's remember who Bobby Charlton is and when he played; in the 60's, so it's definitely not that Becks is too old.

even though Ferguson has recently praised Beckham in the media, I guess I just wish it was more than it probably is because that would make the upcoming matchup between Milan and Manchester United bigger than it already is.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 27 Feb 2010, 12:51

Terry and Bridge didn't shake hands a 5 minutes ago.. And I also heard that Bridge quit the England National Team.. Isn't he taking it to far?

Kasaki
Veteran Member

Post by Kasaki » 27 Feb 2010, 14:12

panchester07 wrote:Terry and Bridge didn't shake hands a 5 minutes ago.. And I also heard that Bridge quit the England National Team.. Isn't he taking it to far?
What do you mean taking it to far? dude just desrespected him and hs family, tevez just almost woopped on terrys ass a second ago

MUFC1994
Veteran Member

Post by MUFC1994 » 27 Feb 2010, 15:53

Kasaki wrote:
panchester07 wrote:Terry and Bridge didn't shake hands a 5 minutes ago.. And I also heard that Bridge quit the England National Team.. Isn't he taking it to far?
What do you mean taking it to far? dude just desrespected him and hs family, tevez just almost woopped on terrys ass a second ago
Honestly...I'm surprised and disappointed that Bridge didn't get at least one good tackle on terry....I know I would have gone for his knees with my studs....
"The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure."

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 27 Feb 2010, 16:28

Kasaki wrote:
Yeah, but quitting the national team? Really?

They weren't even married, they didn't have kids, it was just another girlfriend that Bridge was shagging haha..

I assure you this Perroncell or whatever girl is in a yatch right now, with some one else and careless ..

Off topic : Excellent result for the Red Devils.

Met

Post by Met » 27 Feb 2010, 17:42

panchester07 wrote:
Kasaki wrote:
Yeah, but quitting the national team? Really?

They weren't even married, they didn't have kids, it was just another girlfriend that Bridge was shagging haha..

I assure you this Perroncell or whatever girl is in a yatch right now, with some one else and careless ..

Off topic : Excellent result for the Red Devils.
Correction, Vanessa is the mother of Bridge's 3 year old son.

I think Bridge is so arragant to think he would have been picked as his recent form isn't world class, I'd put Warnock and Baines before him. This handshake ritual before matches is part of 'Get on with football' and he's being an idiot by refusing to do so. He hasn't helped in anyway by adding fuel to this media firestorm. I want to see football, not about people shagging people they are not supposed to, and other people getting involved. If I want to see that, I'll watch Jeremy Kyle, far more interesting.

JT did wrong, and he knows it. We all have have done something we shouldn't have. Can't we let it go and get on with our lives?

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 27 Feb 2010, 17:56

To be together in a romantic relationship you need two people...

Its not like Terry took her and raped her...

Perroncel obviously had to be very friendly, much more than usual.. Obviously any respectful women would have said I can't I'm in a relationship.. Perroncel did the opposite... Girls are smart, if they don't like you or don't wanna be with you they'll make sure either by being bitches, being distant, always being with lady friends, etc.. They'll keep their defenses up at all times, unless, unless they want something with you.. Thats the case with Perroncel promiscuous little b*** haha

Wayne Bridge's "NOOTT" to John Terry: