The drama that is John Terry

Discuss and compare your favorite players
2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 » 04 Feb 2010, 23:01

soccer11 wrote:
ScottyBoy wrote:LATEST UPDATE

Fabio Capello has phoned Wayne bridge to tell him that John Terry has lost the England captains armband, and if he wouldnt mind looking under his bed for it.
I have to say, that was really funny. For a second I thought you had some news that I missed . . . then I read the end of the post :lol:

I'll admit I'm a John Terry fan. I love the way he plays as much as I'd like to see him stay as captain, it's probably not right. As long as Gerrard doesn't get it, then whatever.
I think Rooney could be a good captain. Am I saying that because I'm a United fan? maybe, but I think his passion for the game and for England would make him a great captain. He's really settled down in recent years and I think his personality would make him a suitable captain.
I think Rooney will be captain and a good one, but not for a few more years. He's still to hot headed and doesn't try to lead the team when things get tough, even though he is getting better. I bet by next WC he'll be wearing the arm band, which is the way it should be IMO.

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

Post by ScottyBoy » 04 Feb 2010, 23:17

John Terry's week:

1) Shags his best mate's missus
2) Gets paid another £170,000
3) Scores the winning goal
4) His team go to the top of the league

This is supposed to be the worst week of his life?

People who say something cannot be done are often surprised by others doing it.

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

Post by ScottyBoy » 04 Feb 2010, 23:29

LATEST.

Sky Sports has learned that the England players and staff have unanimously voted for John Terry to remain in the England Squad for the World Cup.

With a ban on WAGs at the tournament nobody wants him to be left at home

mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint » 04 Feb 2010, 23:31

I personally think terry should be dropped as captain, hes supposed to be a role model for people but he isn't much of that if hes shagging a team mates woman.

I bet his wife and kids are feeling like sh*t at the moment.
i was made to ignite

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 04 Feb 2010, 23:33

ScottyBoy wrote:John Terry's week:

1) Shags his best mate's missus
2) Gets paid another £170,000
3) Scores the winning goal
4) His team go to the top of the league

This is supposed to be the worst week of his life?
So true... I still believe he should have kept it in his pants.. If he would have been wiser he would have kept his perfect image..

He won Dad of the year in 2009..
---
@ Mint, I don't think anything that happens off the field should affect any decisions ON the field
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

scottS4
Veteran Member

Post by scottS4 » 04 Feb 2010, 23:36

he should have tried for a 3-way. wayne bridge could have filmed it.

i can see this causing mental problems for jon terry for the world cup, especially if his wife leaves him

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

Post by ScottyBoy » 04 Feb 2010, 23:37

scottS4 wrote:he should have tried for a 3-way. wayne bridge could have filmed it.

i can see this causing mental problems for jon terry for the world cup, especially if his wife leaves him
Fabio Capello has decided that instead of dropping john terry from his team he will instead switch him to the right wing, in Capello's eyes he's proven himself more than capable of getting past left backs and scoring

bsc
Veteran Member

Post by bsc » 04 Feb 2010, 23:46

ScottyBoy wrote:
scottS4 wrote:he should have tried for a 3-way. wayne bridge could have filmed it.

Fabio Capello has decided that instead of dropping john terry from his team he will instead switch him to the right wing, in Capello's eyes he's proven himself more than capable of getting past left backs and scoring
haha trying to win the ratherthon award next year? lolz jk

I think emotionally John Terry will be fine for the world cup. after all, how old is he? it could be his last world cup starting. He's always been a beast on the field, even when he went through bad patches of form, as a striker I wouldn't want to face him.
Image Image
And the dreams that you dare to dream, really do come true

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 04 Feb 2010, 23:54

bsc wrote:
ScottyBoy wrote:

haha trying to win the ratherthon award next year? lolz jk

I think emotionally John Terry will be fine for the world cup. after all, how old is he? it could be his last world cup starting. He's always been a beast on the field, even when he went through bad patches of form, as a striker I wouldn't want to face him.
scottyboy has always been a funny mofo as well.. just that he's less active.

Hopefully, Terry will get tolerance from his wife, and not the automatic "I want divorce now", give me half of your fortune response..

But, he deserves that response..

He did score the game winning goal though, so maybe this is a sign that he is really strong in the head?

I just wish him the best, and that if his family life does break (divorce - sepparation), that he can stay strong like he has been..

Kind of like Ronaldo when his paps died..
Unlike Adriano when his paps died :S

soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 » 05 Feb 2010, 00:07

ScottyBoy wrote:

I have to commend you my man. you're really on fire today :lol:
Panchester07 wrote:But you know what I think more than that, if capello is smart, he'll ignore all the negative press, all the gossip, and he will keep terry captain.. It has nothing to do with the football field, its out of the field and there's where it should be handled.. If they wanna go 1 on 1 in a ring let them do so..
And the reason he should be dropped is because there is already a separation in the locker room. A lot of people are supporting Bridge and if Capello keeps Terry as captain, that's like a sign to them that Capello is on Terry's side which could anger the players on Bridge's side.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 05 Feb 2010, 00:14

Didn't see that part of things.. Yeah, the smartest thing would be to go with rooney, and forget everything.. Im not an England fan or anything but I like seeing teams playing to potentiall...

Rooney is doing work, and has been in the national team for a while now.. 2004 was his debut? I remember he was 18 and scored 4 goals in the Euro, and then got injured.. 6 years, of being constantly called up, and right now he is in an awesome form, I believe he is the man for the position..

soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 » 05 Feb 2010, 00:18

And he's only 24 if I'm not mistaken. He could potentially be captain for a long time then. Having a long serving captain is good for a team. It provides stability

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

Post by ScottyBoy » 05 Feb 2010, 00:18

Capello will wait until next week as it is reported the girl in question has been offered in excess of £250,000 for her story, so dont be surprised if there are more twists revealed in this sundays papers. (thats how the British media works) All the big trashy stories are printed in the trashy newspapers on sundays or at least new allegations etc are. Im sure there will be hoardes of sluts lining up claiming to have slept with him.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 05 Feb 2010, 00:22

ScottyBoy wrote:Capello will wait until next week as it is reported the girl in question has been offered in excess of £250,000 for her story, so dont be surprised if there are more twists revealed in this sundays papers. (thats how the British media works) All the big trashy stories are printed in the trashy newspapers on sundays or at least new allegations etc are. Im sure there will be hoardes of sluts lining up claiming to have slept with him.
Much like it happened to the Tiger of the Woods.. Oh terry :S

soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 » 05 Feb 2010, 00:23

ScottyBoy wrote:Capello will wait until next week as it is reported the girl in question has been offered in excess of £250,000 for her story, so dont be surprised if there are more twists revealed in this sundays papers. (thats how the British media works) All the big trashy stories are printed in the trashy newspapers on sundays or at least new allegations etc are. Im sure there will be hoardes of sluts lining up claiming to have slept with him.
ah I do like British Media. They get sh*t done.

And i think it might come to that too. This really will be like the Tiger Woods story then, which would be a shame and then perhaps Terry wouldn't play in the world cup. It'll be interesting to see what we learn in the next couple of days.