Ferdinand Banned

Discuss and compare your favorite players
MUFC1994
Veteran Member

Ferdinand Banned

Post by MUFC1994 » 29 Jan 2010, 03:32

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pageg ... id=6645824

How do you guys think this will affect ManU with some key matches coming up?
"The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure."

panchester07
Veteran Member

Re: Ferdinand Banned

Post by panchester07 » 29 Jan 2010, 03:40

MUFC1994 wrote:http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pageg ... id=6645824

he is absolutely key for us in my opinion.. His suspension will mean that will need to call up a not so good defender evans, brown?? I dont know, these two seem to make mistakes all the time, and key mistakes..

also his leadership skills were great, we just seemed to attack better and play better, with him in the defense, sounds odd, but I think we will notice he is not there in every aspect of the game, attacking, mentality, defense of course etc... We are automatically in disadvantage with out him..

But, its Manchester United, and lets hope Fergie can efficently replace him..

Thats my opinion
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

soccer11
Admin

Re: Ferdinand Banned

Post by soccer11 » 29 Jan 2010, 03:41

MUFC1994 wrote:http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pageg ... id=6645824

might be the end of the title hopes if I'm being honest with myself. We were already thin in that area as it was, and now he's gone for key matches, like you said. I think we'll have to get lucky. Arsenal was going to be really tough anyways, as was the Aston Villa match and now with Everton playing better and this news of Rio being gone, that'll be tough too. Hell, this has been a weird season so the Portsmouth game could be a trap game too.
This came at a really bad time. United were starting to build momentum and now this has (maybe) put a stop to it. Rio has to be smarter. He's a veteran defender. he should know better.

mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint » 29 Jan 2010, 11:54

If im been honest, i think you will miss him, ges one of your key defenders and you will notice a difference with him not playing.
Last edited by mint on 29 Jan 2010, 16:12, edited 1 time in total.
i was made to ignite

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 29 Jan 2010, 16:11

He is key, the team without him will drop the level.. Ferguson, needs to do somethhing to raise the level back to Manchester United standards.. If he can tactically think of something, we can still play pretty well and have positive results against these teams..

Edit: On a more optimisitc view, we have Nemanja Vidic back, I consider him a better defender than Rio on the latest seasons, the dude is a fu**ing wall... Secondly we are Man United, the other teams are the ones that should feel pressured when playing us.. Arsenal the biggest threat of those 4 games, has lost the last 3 games (the ones I remember) to us...
We got this, its not like we depend on the guy.. We will survive, with a win on a sunday, we can leave arsenal out of the race... We are playing really well 7 goals in 2 games against Hull and Man City..

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 31 Jan 2010, 16:44

UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF we are up 0-2 !!!! all we need is a little faith!

Edit: Make that a 0-3 and whos stopping Man united?

MUFC1994
Veteran Member

Post by MUFC1994 » 31 Jan 2010, 18:01

Final score 3-1....we played well....Defense looked shaky at times....but Rooney played amazing...and finally Nani grew some balls and played with confidence

Great result. :D
"The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure."

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 07 Feb 2010, 06:50

so far 8 goals scored and 1 allowed with out Ferdinand.. not missing him really.. Of course its logical to think we will play better with him, but its not like we are STRUGGLING with out him..

Plus, evans saved one today in the line that was a goal for sure