Paraguayan and America CF star shot in the head at a Bar...

Discuss and compare your favorite players
panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3849
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Paraguayan and America CF star shot in the head at a Bar...

Post by panchester07 » 28 Jan 2010, 01:40

Salvador Cabañas, the Paraguayan internation, and America star got shot in the head last sunday at 5.00 am in the morning mexico time.....

What the hell he was doing out so late is a mistery..

The bullet is still in his head, as the Doctors decided that removing it, would only worsen the condition.....

This guy was a genius on the field, scored brilliant goals from outside the box, and had awesome finishing skills... Undoubtly was the America Cf, best player, and easily the best in paraguay..

He scored 123 goals in 6 season, and was about to get signed for Europe, but America made an effort to keep him..

The dude was in a house of prostitution, with his wife, when he went to urinate, and got shot in the bathroom, by another guy that often went to the place as well.....

Curious things..
1) A cuban dancer seems to be involved, as she suddenly leaves the room..
2) After a gun shot was heard, the dude and his bodyguard, just walk out, no one tried to stop him..
3) They wanted to take his body out of the club, to make it seem like it happened outside.. His wife kept that from happening..
4) All the scene was cleaned up by the janitor, meaning all the blood, the fingerprints etfc.. They were cleaned up by those whoses that are used to clean cars, those strong ass ones...

I seriously became moved and touched when I heard this..

I dont watch mexican football, but everytime I watched the news this guy seemed to be scoring.. He was actually one of the few mexican league players I knew their name... :cry:

here is a link:
http://www.timeslive.co.za/thetimes/article280646.ece

Dont be fooled though, some sources says the guy is improving, and this makes people feel optimist, a few hours ago, when they took the sedans away, the Doctor told him, "here is your mother", he made a movement with the eyes, and hands, and that is why some people are saying "he talked to his family members"......

-----
I hope they bring justice to the ass wipe that did this.... Seriously if I see the dude I wouldnt turn him in to justice, I would take care of him myself

here is a link of the image of the player shot... the link is in spanish, but the picture you can see and understand.... Viewer discretion

http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/notas/654576.html
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

mint
EF Drug Baron
Posts: 2430
Joined: 16 Apr 2008, 20:38

Post by mint » 28 Jan 2010, 01:43

Damn hes lucky to survive a bullet to the head, that normally kills you instantly.
Image
i was made to ignite

panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3849
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Post by panchester07 » 28 Jan 2010, 01:57

seriously.. I think he is gonna make it out of this hell he is living.. jus because you usually die instantly like you said... Maybe his journey through life isnt finished yet... I just hope that he comes back to the fields- and not live like a vegetable all his life.. :cry:

Ill post a survelience video of the scene soon when I find one short enough.. all the ones I seen are like 10-15 min long.. :roll:
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

2brown347
Veteran Member
Posts: 3339
Joined: 30 Oct 2007, 04:15

Post by 2brown347 » 28 Jan 2010, 02:02

I saw this on espn yesterday. They said they know who did it they just haven't found him yet

panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3849
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Post by panchester07 » 28 Jan 2010, 02:16

2brown347 wrote:I saw this on espn yesterday. They said they know who did it they just haven't found him yet
1) the dude was a regular in the "Bar-Bar" the name of the bar/whorehouse they where in..
2)After shooting the player, they didnt pay the check, they just bounced.
3) In interrogations, the owners of the bar said that they didnt pay because it was a "courtesy"
4) In the camera, it is clearly shown how security staff of the bar, go to the bath room to see if "the job was done", when he seen that, he quickly walks out..
5) theres a car waiting for them outside of the bar, and they just walk out, call it up, and leave....

It was all carefully planned, they didnt pay the check, the security guard saw that it was taking long so he went to see what was wrong, they left the place in 45 secs, so they must have known it pretty well, the owner of the bar said they gave it to him as "courtesy"... the car was waiting outside for them....

WHAT THE fu**? I mean, how bad could this guy be.... UNLESS , only that he was involved in weird bussiness (drugs etc.) because the shot in the head, is to kill the person, not to hurt him... you know what im saying... They couldnt jus have done this, just to be bad, and evil, there must be some serious antecedents..

here is the surveillance link commented in spanish
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7V44zrM8Uk&NR=1
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

2brown347
Veteran Member
Posts: 3339
Joined: 30 Oct 2007, 04:15

Post by 2brown347 » 28 Jan 2010, 02:25

panchester07 wrote:
2brown347 wrote:I saw this on espn yesterday. They said they know who did it they just haven't found him yet
1) the dude was a regular in the "Bar-Bar" the name of the bar/whorehouse they where in..
2)After shooting the player, they didnt pay the check, they just bounced.
3) In interrogations, the owners of the bar said that they didnt pay because it was a "courtesy"
4) In the camera, it is clearly shown how security staff of the bar, go to the bath room to see if "the job was done", when he seen that, he quickly walks out..
5) theres a car waiting for them outside of the bar, and they just walk out, call it up, and leave....

It was all carefully planned, they didnt pay the check, the security guard saw that it was taking long so he went to see what was wrong, they left the place in 45 secs, so they must have known it pretty well, the owner of the bar said they gave it to him as "courtesy"... the car was waiting outside for them....

WHAT THE fu**? I mean, how bad could this guy be.... UNLESS , only that he was involved in weird bussiness (drugs etc.) because the shot in the head, is to kill the person, not to hurt him... you know what im saying... They couldnt jus have done this, just to be bad, and evil, there must be some serious antecedents..

here is the surveillance link commented in spanish
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7V44zrM8Uk&NR=1
I'm sure they had some motive, but it could be anything from drugs, bad business, loss money due to a goal scored or not scored. People are f-ed, thats the only real reason for it.

panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3849
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Post by panchester07 » 28 Jan 2010, 02:51

I doubt the dude took all the time to plan this for a goal scored or not..

There is also one more hypothesis....

Maybe they were just gonna kidnap him or steal from him and he resisted.. ?
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

2brown347
Veteran Member
Posts: 3339
Joined: 30 Oct 2007, 04:15

Post by 2brown347 » 28 Jan 2010, 04:16

panchester07 wrote:I doubt the dude took all the time to plan this for a goal scored or not..

There is also one more hypothesis....

Maybe they were just gonna kidnap him or steal from him and he resisted.. ?
Gambling on games is huge, and its not uncommon for someone who lost a lot of money to go after the athlete they blame for their loss

panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3849
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Post by panchester07 » 31 Jan 2010, 06:11

2brown347 wrote:
panchester07 wrote:I doubt the dude took all the time to plan this for a goal scored or not..

There is also one more hypothesis....

Maybe they were just gonna kidnap him or steal from him and he resisted.. ?
Gambling on games is huge, and its not uncommon for someone who lost a lot of money to go after the athlete they blame for their loss
Highly doubt it in my opinion.. When has this ever happened before? I mean even a dumbass understands that if the athlete could choose to play his best and score 5 goals per game he would, and that its not his fault if they win or loose..

Some versions say the two where in the middle of a discussion, and the guy said shut up or ill shoot you, and then Cabañas said "go ahead if you have the balls".... But that doesnt explain why the security staff was there, or why there where 2 cars outside waiting... The motives is still a mistery .....
__
On the guys health state.. He is better, the inflamation has reduced, the edema has reduced, and the blood in the brain has reduced as well.. He is still in a life risking stage, but he has shown wonderful improvement..

He talked in paraguayan native language "guarani", recognized his family members, said a few words including "I dont remember anything", shed a few tears etc.. The doctors reduced the dose of sedatives, and he is more awake now.. so very good news :)
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

mint
EF Drug Baron
Posts: 2430
Joined: 16 Apr 2008, 20:38

Post by mint » 31 Jan 2010, 12:32

Thats good that he is getting better.
Image
i was made to ignite

panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3849
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Post by panchester07 » 05 Feb 2010, 22:40

The man is gonna make it out almost for sure.. He wants to play football again, but the bullet impacted in a part of the brain that has enourmous quantities of little veins and capilaries.. If he were to head a ball strong enough, or an elbow to the head or whatev, he could have internal bleeding, which would be mortal...
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3849
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Post by panchester07 » 13 Feb 2010, 01:47

The star player continues to recuperate, and is about to be lowered from Intensive - Care, to Intermediate - Care, and they are gonna remove the Blood Drainage from his head as the inflamation has reduced, and so has the bleeding..

100% good news
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member
Posts: 2115
Joined: 03 Jul 2007, 20:34

Post by arsenalfc08 » 13 Feb 2010, 03:18

panchester07 wrote:The man is gonna make it out almost for sure.. He wants to play football again, but the bullet impacted in a part of the brain that has enourmous quantities of little veins and capilaries.. If he were to head a ball strong enough, or an elbow to the head or whatev, he could have internal bleeding, which would be mortal...
Its probably way too dangerous for him to play again. If he goes for a header, gets an elbow to the head, clashes heads with someone, or falls awkwardly he could cause a brain hemorrhage or aneurysim both of which are usually fatal.

2brown347
Veteran Member
Posts: 3339
Joined: 30 Oct 2007, 04:15

Post by 2brown347 » 13 Feb 2010, 03:54

I'd hope they can find a way to remove the bullet. Not only so he can play soccer but hell if he hit his head on a car door, got punched, hit his head on the wall etc it could kill him. It'd be terrible living with that fear.

Kasaki
Veteran Member
Posts: 332
Joined: 05 Jan 2009, 04:55

Post by Kasaki » 13 Feb 2010, 14:19

he could wear a peter cech style helmet?

Post Reply