Adriano is BACKK!!!! Ronaldinho sort of.. Ronaldo 9 maybe!

Discuss and compare your favorite players

Who will play in South Africa 2010 (who will reach his top level)

Ronaldo 31 games - 19 goals
1
11%
Adriano 30 games 19 goals (already called by dunga 2)
3
33%
Ronaldinho few goals few assists doing better
3
33%
All three of them
2
22%
 
Total votes: 9

nick117
Veteran Member
Posts: 1105
Joined: 27 Aug 2009, 23:14

Post

"Its very rare, for a team actually to go out with the objective of avoiding a goal against them that actually reaches it.. If you go to play defensively youll probably get scored on because youll have constant pressure from the other team...."
usa vs brazil anyone.
sad sad day for me.

Jboogey
Senior Member
Posts: 129
Joined: 05 Dec 2008, 21:51

Post

[quote="panchester07"]I calculate, if things go on as the logic showws.. Fabiano Ronaldo Adriano Hulk Nilmar Robinho will be the strikers going to S.A.

[quote]

May I ask where the hell your logic is coming from? Have you heard of alexandre pato? brazil is spoiled for strikers and none of the ones that you have named currently have a guarantee of going to S.A. Fabiano probably did but he got injured and who knows what type of form he'll come back in. Ronaldo despite being a better finisher than half of brazil's other strikers and a legendary figure...is past it, he needs to lose weight and start averaging a goal or two a game to warrant a spot in brazil's squad. Hulk is unproven(personally think he's overrated), Robinho's current form doesn't warrant a spot and neither does ronaldinho, Adriano flopped last time, Nilmar is decent but no guarantee.

The way I see it the only people CERTAIN to board that plane come june based on form is kaka, Lucio, Dani Alves and Maicon(maybe). plain and simple
"Skill is in the foot not whats on it" - New Born Prodigy

Image

panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3852
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Post

hey boogey boogey.. that post is quite old isnt it? Have you stopped to consider things may have been looking different back there?Why are you quoting me on such old stuff...
The way I see it the only people CERTAIN to board that plane come june based on form is kaka, Lucio, Dani Alves and Maicon(maybe). plain and simple
Just for your info, Maicon is the left wing starter, and Dani Alves the substitute, so Maicon is going for sure.. Kaka isnt doing sh*t lately with madrid, Lucio yes he is Good, Dani Alves is going as well

Have you heard what I calculate means? I said I calculate I never said my opinion was the ultimate truth or did I?

Also.. When I posted those names I posted 5 strikers that already got called in dungas last two lists, and Ronaldo which I think is gonna get called up based on how hes playing, Again I THINK, on the last championship, where Corinthians got second he was his teams top scorer..

the other on my list were Fabiano, Adriano, Hulk, Nilmar,and Robinho already got called up twice atleast.. When I posted that list did I know Fabiano was gonna get injured? Plus he was/is the number one Brazil striker.

Pato is scoring, but he only got called to the Confederations Cup where he was super-bench!....

Thats where my logic is coming.. A guy that is scoring goals regularly and leading his team (ronaldo).. And 5 guys that are already in the list....

Easy enough?
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Jboogey
Senior Member
Posts: 129
Joined: 05 Dec 2008, 21:51

Post

panchester07 wrote:hey boogey boogey.. that post is quite old isnt it? Have you stopped to consider things may have been looking different back there?Why are you quoting me on such old stuff...
The way I see it the only people CERTAIN to board that plane come june based on form is kaka, Lucio, Dani Alves and Maicon(maybe). plain and simple
Just for your info, Maicon is the left wing starter, and Dani Alves the substitute, so Maicon is going for sure.. Kaka isnt doing sh*t lately with madrid, Lucio yes he is Good, Dani Alves is going as well

Have you heard what I calculate means? I said I calculate I never said my opinion was the ultimate truth or did I?

Also.. When I posted those names I posted 5 strikers that already got called in dungas last two lists, and Ronaldo which I think is gonna get called up based on how hes playing, Again I THINK, on the last championship, where Corinthians got second he was his teams top scorer..

the other on my list were Fabiano, Adriano, Hulk, Nilmar,and Robinho already got called up twice atleast.. When I posted that list did I know Fabiano was gonna get injured? Plus he was/is the number one Brazil striker.

Pato is scoring, but he only got called to the Confederations Cup where he was super-bench!....

Thats where my logic is coming.. A guy that is scoring goals regularly and leading his team (ronaldo).. And 5 guys that are already in the list....

Easy enough?
Maicon plays right back...pato might have been on the bench but where was nilmar and hulk? you can have your opinion but at least be wise about it.
"Skill is in the foot not whats on it" - New Born Prodigy

Image

panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3852
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Post

Jboogey wrote:
panchester07 wrote:hey boogey boogey.. that post is quite old isnt it? Have you stopped to consider things may have been looking different back there?Why are you quoting me on such old stuff...
The way I see it the only people CERTAIN to board that plane come june based on form is kaka, Lucio, Dani Alves and Maicon(maybe). plain and simple
Just for your info, Maicon is the left wing starter, and Dani Alves the substitute, so Maicon is going for sure.. Kaka isnt doing sh*t lately with madrid, Lucio yes he is Good, Dani Alves is going as well

Have you heard what I calculate means? I said I calculate I never said my opinion was the ultimate truth or did I?

Also.. When I posted those names I posted 5 strikers that already got called in dungas last two lists, and Ronaldo which I think is gonna get called up based on how hes playing, Again I THINK, on the last championship, where Corinthians got second he was his teams top scorer..

the other on my list were Fabiano, Adriano, Hulk, Nilmar,and Robinho already got called up twice atleast.. When I posted that list did I know Fabiano was gonna get injured? Plus he was/is the number one Brazil striker.

Pato is scoring, but he only got called to the Confederations Cup where he was super-bench!....

Thats where my logic is coming.. A guy that is scoring goals regularly and leading his team (ronaldo).. And 5 guys that are already in the list....

Easy enough?
Maicon plays right back...pato might have been on the bench but where was nilmar and hulk? you can have your opinion but at least be wise about it.

Shush, watch the games before you post... Nilmar is starter, he was a starter even in the World Cup qualifiers in South America and Hulk came out as a substitute against England and Oman, Brazils 2 last games.. In fact, Nilmar scored vs England and Vs Oman.. he has been starter the last 7-10 brazilian games and hes scored often....

He actually played 4 games in the Qualification rounds and scored 5 goals.. YOU have to be more wise.. Just because he isnt Cristiano Ronaldo or messi, (you havent heard of him) it doesnt mean he isnt any good.. A strikers role = to score goals, thats what he has been doing..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Jboogey
Senior Member
Posts: 129
Joined: 05 Dec 2008, 21:51

Post

panchester07 wrote:
Jboogey wrote:
panchester07 wrote:hey boogey boogey.. that post is quite old isnt it? Have you stopped to consider things may have been looking different back there?Why are you quoting me on such old stuff...
Just for your info, Maicon is the left wing starter, and Dani Alves the substitute, so Maicon is going for sure.. Kaka isnt doing sh*t lately with madrid, Lucio yes he is Good, Dani Alves is going as well

Have you heard what I calculate means? I said I calculate I never said my opinion was the ultimate truth or did I?

Also.. When I posted those names I posted 5 strikers that already got called in dungas last two lists, and Ronaldo which I think is gonna get called up based on how hes playing, Again I THINK, on the last championship, where Corinthians got second he was his teams top scorer..

the other on my list were Fabiano, Adriano, Hulk, Nilmar,and Robinho already got called up twice atleast.. When I posted that list did I know Fabiano was gonna get injured? Plus he was/is the number one Brazil striker.

Pato is scoring, but he only got called to the Confederations Cup where he was super-bench!....

Thats where my logic is coming.. A guy that is scoring goals regularly and leading his team (ronaldo).. And 5 guys that are already in the list....

Easy enough?
Maicon plays right back...pato might have been on the bench but where was nilmar and hulk? you can have your opinion but at least be wise about it.

Shush, watch the games before you post... Nilmar is starter, he was a starter even in the World Cup qualifiers in South America and Hulk came out as a substitute against England and Oman, Brazils 2 last games.. In fact, Nilmar scored vs England and Vs Oman.. he has been starter the last 7-10 brazilian games and hes scored often....

He actually played 4 games in the Qualification rounds and scored 5 goals.. YOU have to be more wise.. Just because he isnt Cristiano Ronaldo or messi, (you havent heard of him) it doesnt mean he isnt any good.. A strikers role = to score goals, thats what he has been doing..
look...i know who nilmar is and I saw both of those games. I didn;t say he wasn't good and talk about hulk all you want...he didn't do sh*t
"Skill is in the foot not whats on it" - New Born Prodigy

Image

soccerjj
Junior Member
Posts: 93
Joined: 29 Dec 2009, 23:00

Post

Maicon is a right back that why alot of times alves didnt start in the confed cup.

panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3852
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Post

Did I ever say he was the best player? Or he did everything? No, I just said he played twice thats all.. And before that I said I THOUGHT those where the ones that where going to south africa kid... You cant start bitching to me about my opinion, and less if my opinion matches the things that are going on in reality right now

Im not gonna go over what I said, I heard a quote that said "never argue with an idiot"...

I named 5 players that I thought where gonna go to South Africa, and you call me dumb because 1 of those players isnt in the squad yet..Gimme a break
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3852
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Post

I was watching Brazil - Korea, and Brazil - Turkey reruns on youtube from the 2002 world cup that brazil took, and ronaldo was its top scorer..

Did you guys know, that just in those two games, Brazil took two penalties, and neither of those where taken by Ronaldo, against turkey, Rivaldo took it, and against Korea, Dinho took it... Not only that, the second one was a foul personally done to ronaldo...

Imagine If he would have taken these, like others strikers did.. Klose takes germanys pks.. Villa takes spains, most nations that have a striker with chances of winning the gold boot (the top scorer of the tournament) let their strikers take the pks.. In Brazil, it wasnt the case..

Its irrelevant now a days, but just imagine if Ronnie would have taken those, maybe we would be talking of 10 - 11 goals he would have scored.
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Jboogey
Senior Member
Posts: 129
Joined: 05 Dec 2008, 21:51

Post

soccerjj wrote:Maicon is a right back that why alot of times alves didnt start in the confed cup.
precisely...nore proof panchester...your argument is on quick sand. One i didn't call you dumb...two i'm no longer debating anything with you. three. don't insult my intelligence....end of argument. you don't even have to reply
"Skill is in the foot not whats on it" - New Born Prodigy

Image

shahensha
Veteran Member
Posts: 2528
Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 03:38
Location: Burlington, Ontario, Canada

Post

I think Ronaldinho has a shot at proving his worth to Dunga with the upcoming Milan derby.

panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3852
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Post

Boogey, all I said was my opinion of 5 players that where going to brazill..

Thats when you "asked where the hell my logic is coming from" .. and told me "to be wise about my opinion"...

And then I realized all I had posted was 4 players that are on the Brazilian national team, and 1 that I think is gonna make it... So you had no reason to bitch 4/5 = 80%..
------
I think Ronaldinho needs more of a consist finish of a season then just a good game against inter.. But the game is a great opportunity to confirm that what hes been doing isnt just good luck...

I truly hope the dude stops partying, and focuses, atleast for these 7 month..

After that he can go drink, and party, but for now, the world cup would be twice as interesting if he comes back..

Imagine a World Cup with Dinho, Messi, Kaka, Cr9, Drogba, Etoo, Villa, Rooney....... :shock:

The only star that would be missing out would be, Ibrahimovic..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

2brown347
Veteran Member
Posts: 3339
Joined: 30 Oct 2007, 04:15

Post

To be fair cr7 and his and the french national teams don't really deserve to be there imo..

But on topic with what you said about Ronaldo. In his biography one of his coaches from when he was in brazil brings up how he was always the league top scorer, and never took a pk.

I think it strengthens his case for being the greatest striker to ever play the game. But of course thats debatible.

panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3852
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Post

Why doesnt Cristiano Ronaldo deserve to be there?

Ronaldo Nazario, IS in brazil, do you mean when he was 17 and so? Before he went to europe?

Yeah I think he was the greatest striker ever to play the game as well.. and i think he will be back.... to finish up his career with a golden World Cup... Though that might be wrong, I just would love to see him play ..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

2brown347
Veteran Member
Posts: 3339
Joined: 30 Oct 2007, 04:15

Post

panchester07 wrote:Why doesnt Cristiano Ronaldo deserve to be there?

Ronaldo Nazario, IS in brazil, do you mean when he was 17 and so? Before he went to europe?

Yeah I think he was the greatest striker ever to play the game as well.. and i think he will be back.... to finish up his career with a golden World Cup... Though that might be wrong, I just would love to see him play ..
Yes, before he went to Europe.

and because it's not the womens world cup.

And their qualifying was less than convincing

Post Reply