Adriano is BACKK!!!! Ronaldinho sort of.. Ronaldo 9 maybe!

Discuss and compare your favorite players

Who will play in South Africa 2010 (who will reach his top level)

Ronaldo 31 games - 19 goals
11%
Adriano 30 games 19 goals (already called by dunga 2)
33%
Ronaldinho few goals few assists doing better
33%
All three of them
22%

Total votes: 9

panchester07
Veteran Member

The three brasilian stars are reviving....

The first one, Adriano Transfered to Flamengo in Brazil, and Flamengo just won the Brasilerao Championship lead by this man.. Who was the top goal scorer of the team with 19 goals in 30 games..and lead them to win a trophy after 17 years

Talk about a come back, he says he was depressed in Inter- He would drink all night, and in practice pass out- Then the physio will take him to sleep in the nursing room- and tell the press that he was having cramps... He was in depression due to hies fathers death, and says it was critical for him to be happy again the fact that he was with his family and in his country - He is back in form, and recovered his place in the Brazilian national team - I reall, really hope he gets back in shape and can play in S.A 2010, it will only be for the better of Brazil, and Football in general, him in form is in the top 3 worlds most feared strikers..

---------------
Dinho, not as clear by far... But he has been getting a load of assists and a few goals.. In the champs, he was key to beat real madrid, and was busting moves here and there, only a shadow of what he was, but if he can focus the world has to watch out.. Messi who? Cristiano who? Its Dinho baby, and when he was playing football no one could stop him.. He has 8 assists, and 3 goals in the Serie A.. But you can see him running more, dribbling better, and just more in shape.. Hopefully he can keep up the good work and stop partying so much... In the champs he has a goal and a few assists...... You can see him slowly returning ...

---------
Ronaldo 9...... Slowly coming back.. Scoring some nice ass goals.. Doing better than Dinho, not as good as Adriano.. He says hes scoring goals with his eyes on South Africa 2010.. I wish he could recover form.. He lost the final to his buddy Adriano, and is also loosing the spot in the National Team to him.. My mouth waters when I think of the Idea of seeing this bastard back, with Adriano and Dinho.. TALENT 10000000% Skills 10000000% Joga BONITO 10o00000%.. They just need to work hard, and show pasion for the "Verde Amarhela".. 31 games 19 goals thats a pretty good average if you ask me.. I LOVE YOU RONALDO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWgArX9p6tY this is old its missing a lot of his goals .. but thats something
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6UmS2yk ... re=related they say he runs 36 km/h in this videoo

I just hope that for the sake of football, and the world cup in general these three gods, animals, beasts, phenomenoms, legends, can fully recover their levell... Because when they did, no one could stop them..

Opinions? Did I leave out anything? Do you know something I dont.. Post heree
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

shahensha
Veteran Member

None. Dunga's gameplan involves efficient players not flashy ones. Fabiano is in excellent form and he will be accompanied by Robinho. Considering his talent, he really deserves to make it over these three washed up stars.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6UmS2yk ... re=related they say he runs 36 km/h in this videoo
That was his velocity at the point of the lunge towards the ball. His running speed cant be 36 km/h. Usain Bolt himself ran the speed of 37 km/hr when he broke the world record. Ronaldo cant be anywhere close to a young dude at the peak of his physique

panchester07
Veteran Member

For your info Adriano has been called up already, Ronaldinho has too, and Ronaldo hasnt yet..

Fabiano scores 10-15 goals in the Spanish Leagues, That has 38 games, these "washup stars" socred 19 goals in 30-31 games, do the math they are undoubtely better..

they have great momentum, and if they can keep it up (which they will), they will be called for sure, Dunga just wants them to work as hard as they can so they can reach their highest level, a level in which Luis Fabiano was/would/will be a substitute...

Talent doesnt just go away, they started drinking, and partying like good Brazilians, but now they are focused again and going to reach theyre top level again...

So watch outt, theyre coming!!!

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

If Fabiano went to Brazil he would score 30 in 30. If Ronaldo and Adriano went to spain right now they wouldnt get 16 between them.

Fabiano is undoubtably better.

People who say something cannot be done are often surprised by others doing it.

panchester07
Veteran Member

ScottyBoy wrote:If Fabiano went to Brazil he would score 30 in 30. If Ronaldo and Adriano went to spain right now they wouldnt get 16 between them.

Fabiano is undoubtably better.
yeah - who says??

how did you figure that out..?

You cant just make assumptions like that

You know this better than anyone here, as a footballer its not just about the team you play in, or the wage...

These 2 footballers where mentally unstable, when they got hurt or sold back to Brazil.. Now they both have said, they are working hard to recover theyre prime state of football, or their peak! In theyre peak none could be touched by Luis Fabiano, he was clearly bench, and he rose his level at the same time these two lowered it, but this is comparing one that is playing in his peak, and the other one in his lows...

Right now, Both Adriano and Ronaldo, have offers to play over seas, they have rejected them, for they wanna stay in Brazil, keep getting better, and stay away from temptations... They wanna focus..

Anyway, Even if Fabiano was better (I dont even think he is right now in t he summer time, sure) Brazil plays with more than one striker..

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

Same arguement to you my friend :P

How can you say two players who score more goals in an inferior league are better than one that plays in a better one.

You could use those same stats to argue they are better than Torres or Villa?

panchester07
Veteran Member

That is true most of the time, but these two have played all over the place, and they arent playing in the league with hopes to play there 1-2 years..

Okay, check this scenario:

Luis Fabiano injures hes knee severely and is out for 1.5 years, Sevilla sells him and he goes back to his country to play in a good team over there, and scores 20 goals in Brazil where he scored 10 in Sevilla...

Which Fabiano is better?

Adriano and Ronaldo where often top scorers of there leagues, but do to 2 serious circumstances they where forced to leave Europe..

Ronaldos career was in Danger after that 3rd knee injury..

Adrianos life was in Danger after getting drunk all the time and suffering a depression...

Before this they wre seen as gods of football..

Now they are coming back to theyre old level is all im saying, because one is not injured anymore and the other one mentally stable...

In there prime, Luis Fabiano couldnt touch them is all im saying, and I see them getting theyre great level back..

And scottyboy called me a friend :D:D:D!!!! I am your friend! Thats awesome! I think I orgasmed .. jk

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

panchester07 wrote:That is true most of the time, but these two have played all over the place, and they arent playing in the league with hopes to play there 1-2 years..

Luis Fabiano injures hes knee severely and is out for 1.5 years, Sevilla sells him and he goes back to his country to play in a good team over there, and scores 20 goals in Brazil where he scored 10 in Sevilla...

Which Fabiano is better?

Adriano and Ronaldo where often top scorers of there leagues, but do to 2 serious circumstances they where forced to leave Europe..

Adrianos life was in Danger after getting drunk all the time and suffering a depression...

Now they are coming back to theyre old level is all im saying, because one is not injured anymore and the other one mentally stable...

In there prime, Luis Fabiano couldnt touch them is all im saying, and I see them getting theyre great level back..

And scottyboy called me a friend :D:D:D!!!! I am your friend! Thats awesome! I think I orgasmed .. jk
Everyones my friend, until they piss me off that is, and your coming close! jk :wink:

Yes they are both succeding in brazil, but there they are seen as returning heroes, everything is handed to them on a plate, it is easier to score and in most peoples eyes they can do no wrong. If they were to go back to a more competitive environment i doubt they could hack it.

If you were picking the Brazil team next year who would you have? Adriano or Ronaldo who are scoring goals for fun in Brazil but have not been tested against world class defenders for a long time (who you will come up against)

OR

Fabiano who is proving he can score goals granted not as many, but against good opposition both in Spain AND the Champions league

panchester07
Veteran Member

ScottyBoy wrote:
panchester07 wrote:That is true most of the time, but these two have played all over the place, and they arent playing in the league with hopes to play there 1-2 years..

Which Fabiano is better?

Everyones my friend, until they piss me off that is, and your coming close! jk :wink:

Yes they are both succeding in brazil, but there they are seen as returning heroes, everything is handed to them on a plate, it is easier to score and in most peoples eyes they can do no wrong. If they were to go back to a more competitive environment i doubt they could hack it.

If you were picking the Brazil team next year who would you have? Adriano or Ronaldo who are scoring goals for fun in Brazil but have not been tested against world class defenders for a long time (who you will come up against)

OR

Fabiano who is proving he can score goals granted not as many, but against good opposition both in Spain AND the Champions league
Good Reasoning.. Didnt expect less from you..

I really dont know I mean granted they cant do anything wrong or nothing but they had to earn that position right? They didnt just clap their hands and score all the goals, assist all the assissts and do all the things they did.. They were nobodies once, and dominated Europe Rony more than Adrie at a time..

Life practically stold from them, They where destroying like I said, and then Adrianos dad dies, and a Ronaldos knee almost dies too... Adriano should have overcome that like Cr9 did, but theyre different people, Cr9 got better with his fathers death, and Adriano better player than Cr9 at the time, got worse.. If you ask me Adriano has much more talent than Cr9 just his mind is alittle fu**ed... Cr9 is a hard working, coccky, pussy, magnificent player... Because he trains so hard and believes in himself so much he is where he is, thats off topic but just can stress that enough mate..

I think clearly the preffered one to call up is Luis Fabiano.. thats also what a rookie ignorant would say(not saying you are), just half of EF is.. No offense..

But you cant forget, they where consistent scorers, in the race for the Pichichi or Capo Canoneri, (top goal scorer in Spain, or Italy) many years in a row.. And due to life, they lost the right/ability to play where they where... But theyre coming back, and is it logical for Dunga to ignore them??? Not even asking you if its fair, but logical?

Dunga wants discipline, but will he forget that Adriano and Ronaldo owned Europe for so long, and are coming back to that level again.. Will he say screw these two, because two years ago they were drinking, but now are at an amazing level, like they where for the most part of their career..

Thats all Im saying, Dunga cant put them in for their Names, but they did earn their names in the past. Dunga cant put them in for their past.. But when their present level is reaching their past level only an inconvenient ignorant would leave these two GENIUSES out ...

Am I right, or am I right?? jk..

What do you think having this in mind Scottyboy and everybodyelse?

And KLC if youre gonna reply please read the whole damn thing, dont answer something like : Well I think England has good strikers like Owen, and Rooney, because thats typical of youu... And no I dont hate you...

shahensha
Veteran Member

ignorant rookie? hahaha shut the fu** up kid.

Dunga has been using Fabiano as a starting striker for a few years now and the majority of the qualifying campaign. Based on that knowlegede I say Fabiano will be the starting striker in the World Cup.

You are right panchester. How can we forget the merits of these superstars? We cant let bygones be bygones. No not at all. Lets keep living in the past with a delusional hope that the heroes of the past will come to the rescue again and somehow dethrone Fabiano, even though he plays in the best league and has been scoring consistently for brazil.
Last edited by shahensha on 14 Dec 2009, 08:14, edited 1 time in total.

panchester07
Veteran Member

shahensha wrote:hahahahahaha

ofcourse going with the player dunga has been using as a first choice striker for a couple of years and the majority of the qualifying campaign would be an ignorant rookie mistake.

You are right panchester. How can we forget the merits of these superstars? We cant let bygones be bygones. No not at all. Lets keep living in the past with a delusional hope that the heroes of the past will come to the rescue again.
it seems like yo didnt read my post man..

I never said, that he should call ronaldo up, if he would still be drinking and Injured..

What i said, is that if he is recovering his level, the level that made him dominate europe, the level that made Luis Fabiano look like a vagina, then why not call him..

Start off by giving him 15 minutes.. And then if he responds reward him like you would reward anybody else..

Not calling up a star.. Because you fear you might get called a person that makes "rookie mistakes" is a rookie mistake..

Dunga already was Smart Enough to call up adriano.. Because granted he was drinking irresponsably, he recovered his level and is coming back..

Why should he call him? Because two years ago he was drinking like a horse??

Read.. Then post... It seems you started watching football yesterday..

The two guys where astroboys, killed competition in Europe.. For circumstances of life, they lost theyre level.. If theyre getting that level back the one that made them dominate football.. Wouldnt it be the act of an imbecil not to call them just because they "lost theyre opportunity"..

Fabiano is sh*t next to these two in theyre prime.. How more simple to you can I put it?
Last edited by panchester07 on 14 Dec 2009, 08:16, edited 1 time in total.

shahensha
Veteran Member

no worries, I read what I needed to read in that pile of delusional bulls**t
I think clearly the preffered one to call up is Luis Fabiano.. thats also what a rookie ignorant would say(not saying you are), just half of EF is.. No offense..
then I posted.

You cant just go around calling people ignorant rookies when your whole point is based on a huge "what if".

panchester07
Veteran Member

shahensha wrote:no worries, I read what I needed to read in that pile of delusional bulls**t
then I posted.
Well congrats you did exactly what you didnt have to do.. Get out of the thread if your gonna post stupid things like that..

watch football for a while and then post.. your being real stupid..

I gave you facts of real life, you chose to look at one thing you didnt like, and then replied..

Good footballers get called up to their national teams..

Not stars that played good in the past..

Ronaldo and Adriano are playing good football

19 goals in 30 games is good football..

Any one with some brain cells, would conclude, that their declarations (I want to play the World Cup, When I score I score thinking of the World Cup) + Their playing level = They are coming back, returning to theyre levell..

Ronaldo came back from 2 injuries, each time better than the previous one

If they continue to play in this level, and reach their previous genius level they should be called to the national squad..

This is already happening, Adriano got called already..

Im not saying bulls**t, im not even saying my opinion.. Im saying what they have said to the press, and what they are doing...

2 + 2 = 4... 2 + 2 isnt 5 just because 2 was playing like a -1 before.

Once again READ.. Then POST..

shahensha
Veteran Member

can you say something rational instead of taking digs at people? Its not that hard. Just requires some intelligence. If you have no point to elaborate, or if you are very stupid then only can you make false claims that people have started watching this sport yesterday or are ignorant rookies. I know who and what Ronaldo, Adriano and Ronaldinho did but just hold on to your vagina for a moment and let me clear the grains of stupidity out of it.

read then post, read then post..............i did read then post and I can summarize it in very simple words

What if
Ronaldinho, Ronaldo and Adriano get back to the same level they were in? They just fell off because of their personal problems. However they destroyed everyone in their prime so if they get back to the same level again it will be game over......if

On the other hand, I am giving you a reality check. Fabiano has been starting for brazil since november of 2007. He has been scoring goals consistently. 25 in 36 games is not an easy task. He won the golden boot award in the copa confederations. He is a very talented striker. Ofcourse not as talented as those three were in their prime but now that their prime is gone, Fabiano is better if not just as good.

Also the goals they scored were in the brazillian league. Fabiano scores the same amount in the spanish league. Just to put it into perspective without sounding repeptetive. Majority of the players called up by Dunga are not from the brazillian league but from abroad.

panchester07
Veteran Member

shahensha wrote:can you say something rational instead of taking digs at people? Its not that hard. Just requires some intelligence. If you have no point to elaborate, then only can you make false claims that people have started watching this sport yesterday or are ignorant rookies. I know who and what Ronaldo, Adriano and Ronaldinho did but just hold on to your vagina for a moment and let me clear the grains of stupidity out of it.

read then post, read then post..............i did read then post and I can summarize it in very simple words

What if
Ronaldinho, Ronaldo and Adriano get back to the same level they were in? They just fell off because of their personal problems. However they destroyed everyone in their prime so if they get back to the same level again it will be game over......if

On the other hand, I am giving you are a reality check. Fabiano has been starting for brazil since november of 2007. He has been scoring goals consistently. 25 in 36 games is not an easy task. He won the golden boot award in the copa confederations. He is a very talented striker. Ofcourse not as talented as those three were in their prime but now that their prime is gone, Fabiano is better if not just as good.

Also the goals they scored were in the brazillian league. Fabiano scores the same amount in the spanish league. Just to put it into perspective without sounding repeptetive. Majority of the players called up by Dunga are not from the brazillian league but from abroad.
w

Sounds like you did your research and actually read a few things..

You still continue, to post your feelings while im only giving you a bath of facts..

I never posted anything fictional, or emotional from my part, though sometimes I wanted to blurt out some and trust I have the reasons..

But I maintained professional, thing that you couldnt really do, but like you said, your under the influence of weed 90% of the time you post, so I guess I should get use to that..

Now I have a few Quesitons..

1) Did brazil EVER play with Just 1 striker???

2) Does it mean that if Dunga calls most European league players that two Geniuses playing in their prime cant be called again just cause they play in Brazil??

-------

Now, good, Fabiano is good.. You admit not as good as the other 3 in their prime but good..

This topic is about Dunga, calling Adriano and Ronaldo up..

Ronaldo said "When I score, I score thinking of 2010 WC" and guess what, he is scoring goals.. he is recovering his level.. His prime aint gone.. He already came back twice.. Dunga is noticing this..

Adriano said "I want to play in S.A. 2010, there fore I want to recover my level" Guess what, he is Scoring Goals .. He scored 19 in 30 games.. He won the brazilian Championship.. Granted, its not the ITALIAN championship, but its a start.. He aint gonna transfer inspite of the multiple offers he has..

Dunga has noticed this, and called Adriano up already.. Its quite misterious that he didnt call up Ronaldo, that has the same ammount of goals.. Maybe he wants to push him more..

Its clear that the two are motivated to play in S.A.

Ronaldo, to probably say goodbye to his career with the perfect end.. And Adriano to boost his career..

If the same players, same body, same talent, same skills, have the same motivation, why not think they can come back to the same level that they played when all these factors where the same.. Ronaldo is motivated, is fit, is healthy, is skilled, and is practicing, just like 4 years ago.. Why cant he reach his prime again??? Why cant adriano, that is still fit, healthy, motivated, practicing ??? 19 goals isnt easy..

So many players have come back, they said they are gonna come back, they are scoring goals, they are winning championships, why not call them up????

They are gonna reach their prime.. Players dont have 1 prime for 1 season and then they cant reach it no more..

Ronaldo was destroying italy, then he tore his ACL and everybody thought he was done, he came back, won the WORLD CUP 2002, top goal scorer, and signed for Real Madrid, some where along the lines he injured again, and came back this time better.. in 2006 he was top goal scorer too.. Now the same guy, says hes coming back and is proving it.. He is the perfect example that a good player like him, doesnt have 1 year for a prime, they have a CAREER for a prime and thats why he is so good.. His prime isnt gone, its there if he wants it, if he wants to train for it, and I think he does, so once again the same dude, if he trains he will reach his level.. its a simple formula....

Adriano is already called up..

And final detail.. Luis Fabiano doesnt score the same amount of goals.. Last season in 26 leaugue games he scored 8 goals..

Ronaldo scored 19 in 31 thats better record, maybe not the same level of league, but it is a profesional league and a very good one that feeds the wowrld with the best players..

Also, when Ronaldo was in Spain, he scored 25 + goals in the league, something Fabiano cant do..

Same is the Case with adriano

To wrap it up..

These two are better quality than that Fabiano..Score with theyre eyes on the prize and Im talking about the World Cup.. And Say they are coming back to theyre prime level..Already are coming back.. One has already been called to the national team.. The other one hasnt yet.. But if he continues his scoring run, theres no way he wont, because Dunga aint dumb, and he wants the GOLDEN TROPHY.. And any player, on whatever league the play, if they are playing good they and scoring like these two will get called.. Even if his name is arnold swarzeneger and your 45, you will still called, no matter what your pass is.. A perfect example is ADRIANO

As of Today Fabiano is number 1 forward. Brazil has never played with 1 forward on field, 2 or 3.. and in the bench 2 more..

I calculate, if things go on as the logic showws.. Fabiano Ronaldo Adriano Hulk Nilmar Robinho will be the strikers going to S.A.

IF things keep going the way they are.. And an injury or death is the only thing that would change things.. Because as the date gets closer the motivation gets bigger, and they keep scoring and scoring baby, so world get ready to see a super Brazil!