Discuss and compare your favorite players
sir_alex_vu

What is your favorite debut goal?

Example:
Macheda's winner against Aston Villa
Welbeck's screamer against Stoke City
Walcott's goal against Chelsea
Zidane's first goal for France

Name a memorable debut goal from any player.

(Btw, I mean as in the first goal they scored for the club, they didn't have to necessarily score in their debut match)

scottS4
Veteran Member

dont forget Obertan's fantastic goal against Blackburn.

wait..

nick117
Veteran Member

that's not really funny because we still won :l but anyway welbeck's goal was huge not just for that game but for the season itself it probably won the league for us. however the left wing for brazil forgot his name today must be on cloud 9 scoring his 1st goal for brazil and beating england with that 1goal. (friendly or not that's still great)

panchester07
Veteran Member

nick117 wrote:that's not really funny because we still won :l but anyway welbeck's goal was huge not just for that game but for the season itself it probably won the league for us. however the left wing for brazil forgot his name today must be on cloud 9 scoring his 1st goal for brazil and beating england with that 1goal. (friendly or not that's still great)
His name is Nilmar, and its definitely not his first goal, he is highly ranked among brazil, and played wonderfully, really he should be happy but its not that big of a deal, I mean England played mediocre, he has scored before, and he is a very good player, he is used to scoring often.. IF you check my thread I mentioned him beeing one of Brazils main threats.. :)
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

INTER1908
Veteran Member

panchester07 wrote:
nick117 wrote:that's not really funny because we still won :l but anyway welbeck's goal was huge not just for that game but for the season itself it probably won the league for us. however the left wing for brazil forgot his name today must be on cloud 9 scoring his 1st goal for brazil and beating england with that 1goal. (friendly or not that's still great)
His name is Nilmar, and its definitely not his first goal, he is highly ranked among brazil, and played wonderfully, really he should be happy but its not that big of a deal, I mean England played mediocre, he has scored before, and he is a very good player, he is used to scoring often.. IF you check my thread I mentioned him beeing one of Brazils main threats.. :)
He was saying that it was his first goal for Brazil, not his first goal ever. Also, he was saying that the player forgot his own name.
Made by 2Brown.