Lampard interview

Discuss and compare your favorite players
truesocceroo
Veteran Member

Lampard interview

Post by truesocceroo » 25 Apr 2009, 12:50

Did anyone else hear this? It is good to hear a player speak for themself and from the heart in the manner in which he did rather than releasing statements etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwbEBncB ... re=related

People like this annoy the hell out of me, they have nothing going for them so they say stupid things, cause arguments, and worst of all they get fame from this. To talk about gossip, and even someones family, and then insult them like he did is shocking, and to call yourself a journalist is the most despicable. Ive heard its pretty bad in England with all the tabloids, even though there is proper news as well, it is just as bad here, and i imagine in most countries, journalism has definitely stooped very low.[/url]

Hugh
Veteran Member

Post by Hugh » 25 Apr 2009, 14:07

Poor frank... He really does get a lot of stick doesn't he...

barcahooligan
Veteran Member

Post by barcahooligan » 25 Apr 2009, 15:39

it's amazing how he has played relativly well all season despite going through this divorce and not seeing his kids etc......In my opinion he deserved to be on the PFA Player Of The Year list
sig by 2brown347

soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 » 25 Apr 2009, 17:09

i feel bad for the guy. You could clearly hear it in his voice that he was hurt. It's been a rather unfortunate year for him and I feel sympathy for him.