Alexandre Pato

Discuss and compare your favorite players
Jboogey

i think that he's pretty promising, and he seems to have occasional moments of brazilian brilliance, from what I can see If you give him space to work or do the wrong thing he'll make you pay.
"Skill is in the foot not whats on it" - New Born Prodigy

truesocceroo
Veteran Member

Seems like hes coming along nicely and in the future he could be great, although sometimes young talent is overhyped. I read an article about him about a year old which his youth coach in brazil claimed he will become the greatest player in the world and will change the way football is played.

Jboogey

read an article about him about a year old which his youth coach in brazil claimed he will become the greatest player in the world and will change the way football is played.
o.O really? well idk anything about that much, in fact I highly doubt it but he certainly is coming along nicely

truesocceroo
Veteran Member

Yeah was in FourFourTwo, they did a feature on Brazilians, was a really good article actually.

tjsokkerplayer

yeah he is pretty decent, but truth is he still need to develop a little more touch an awareness, his speed is excellent though, but in time im sure he will become very very good

chimxcore

Did u guys see him in milan derby? He has so much potential :D
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

INTER1908
Veteran Member

chimxcore wrote:Did u guys see him in milan derby? He has so much potential :D
Yeah, he was really good. I was impressed, he scored once and came close to scoring quite a few times. He looks promising for Brazil...I hope he leaves AC Milan though.
Made by 2Brown.

Kasaki
Veteran Member

INTER1908 wrote:
chimxcore wrote:Did u guys see him in milan derby? He has so much potential :D
Yeah, he was really good. I was impressed, he scored once and came close to scoring quite a few times. He looks promising for Brazil...I hope he leaves AC Milan though.
o.O , ur a inter fan could expect you to say that, ac milan will help him grow into a player like kaka, smart,and skillful

ballackfan
Veteran Member

Great goal he scored on the weekend! He looked very promising when he's in the box.
He isn't the best, Ronaldo is better than him cause of his experiences.

Collins91

He certainly has a lot of promise, and boy does he know where the goal is
Will be interesting to see how he comes along over the next season or two

Jboogey

why do you want him to leave AC?....but yea he is a great player...but I don't see him winning any world player of the year's anytime soon though. I think if they had a youth world 11 he would be on it though...even if its on the bench.

espana_27

he will be great.. his age and physicality hinders him at times though i want him to stay at AC he will be like messi or c ronaldo.. in 3-4 years he'll be tearing it up

Boomheadshot45
New User

I know the thread is a bit old, but I want to have a say. Everybody always talks about Benzema, but Pato is right up there. He is fast, and has a powerful right foot. Hey may not be able to head it in, but his speed makes up for that IMO.