Kaka to Man City

Discuss and compare your favorite players
NewBornProdigy
Admin

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/7831341.stm

The proffesser makes some really good points about how the move would send inflation up in a deflationist situation

He keeps refering to how city aren't in the real world, they are merely dreaming (in a big bath of money)

Soccerfury

City just gave new offer £243million......................
Milan will be stupid if they dont accept. They could strengthen their squad and buy players to be able to regain their CL position and possibly retain the title.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... 137250.ece

NewBornProdigy
Admin

:shock: :shock: :shock:
The day man (city) ruined the world (of football)...

mint
EF Drug Baron

that is a STUPID amount of money for one player even if he is one of the greats in football, if milan and kaka accept this bid, it will go to show that money is power which most people already know it is.
i was made to ignite

panchester07
Veteran Member

THANKS FOR KILLING THE SPORT GOD DAMN IT
I HOPE THEY ABSOLUTELY FAIL......

mint
EF Drug Baron

panchester07 wrote:THANKS FOR KILLING THE SPORT GOD DAMN IT
I HOPE THEY ABSOLUTELY FAIL......
They will if kaka has any sense, yeah its a lot of money granted, but it isn't exactly a wise career move for him is it? they arent exactly dominating the premiership or europe.
i was made to ignite

panchester07
Veteran Member

not only fail in the sigining of the contract, but fail as a team asswell, sorry if you guys are suporteres but come on, this is ridiculous

mint
EF Drug Baron

http://www.skysports.com/experts/expert ... 61,00.html

This is what andy gray has to say about the kaka controversy.

Oh yeah and man city are doing pretty bad this season panchester 2 places above the relegation zone, it isn't looking good for them
i was made to ignite

soccer11
Admin

Soccerfury wrote:City just gave new offer £243million......................
Milan will be stupid if they dont accept. They could strengthen their squad and buy players to be able to regain their CL position and possibly retain the title.

wow, if that's true I think they have to take it. That is a sick amount of money. They must really want him desperately.
AC Milan better spend that money wisely. I'm in utter shock and I will be even more if it happens.

NewBornProdigy
Admin

This is gonna commerialise football to the point of collapse, If city don't buckle to their knees, kaka will with the expectation price-tag and the rest of the footballing world will aswell

mint
EF Drug Baron

soccer11 wrote:
Soccerfury wrote:City just gave new offer £243million......................

wow, if that's true I think they have to take it. That is a sick amount of money. They must really want him desperately.
AC Milan better spend that money wisely. I'm in utter shock and I will be even more if it happens.
im actually having doubts on whether thats true or not, in none of the other tabloids it doesn't say any thing about an offer as big as that.

If it is true then the new owners of city dont have a clue what they are doing or what football is/should be about, they probably think lets buy for example lionel messi from for barca for £500 million but if hes unhappy about the transfer he wont perform at his best through the season, dont get me wrong to be successfull you need money but you also need to understand the finer things like team chemistry, adapting to a different style of play etc. Even if kaka does move from ac milan he will still have to adapt to the english games style of play its totally different to italys.
i was made to ignite

soccer11
Admin

yea i doubt whether that's legit or not but if it is, they have to take it.
I'd still like to see kaka finish his career in Milan though

mint
EF Drug Baron

Yeah i cant imagine kaka in a different t-shirt to an ac milan strip especially man citys, if they are been offered amounts like this, it would be in their best interests to accept it because that would help strengthen the team quite a bit.

i wouldn't mind £243 million in my bank account lol.
i was made to ignite

2brown347
Veteran Member

The 243 bid isn't true, the suns always making sh*t up, the 107 is and I wouldn't be surpised if he goes. You have to look at the facts, he'd get a cut of the transfer fee, but his salary wouldn't go up a huge amount. Other then the oppertunity to be part of possibly the next big team, there isn't really enough in the deal for him to force a move if he's as commited as he says he is. On the other hand the amount of money Milan would get would be enough for them to sell him I'd think.

IMO it would be a good deal for both Kaka and Milan. Milan don't have enough money to do the rebuilding they're gonna have to start doing to win the Serie A within Kaka's prime (career?) so I don't see him winning anything with the team anytime soon. Man City does have the money to become contenders and depending on how they go about building their team the could be title contenders in a year or so.

At the same time Milan as a club have a older team, and are gonna need to spend a lot in the up coming years to have a chance of winning the serie A in the near future. The money they'd make from the trade would be enough for them to buy a few high quality young players.

Basically the only way I see Milan winning anything big in the near future would be if they sell Kaka.

MVreddevil17
New User

i think itd be a great move for him and the club. him partnering with steven ireland and wright-phillips in the midfield would definately open up a new dimension to the man city attack. he would probably help ireland mature more since he is more experienced to. hopefully he wouldnt be like many other great players who have come to the premier league and done so much less than and were better off staying where they were before. (i.e. Shevchenko)