Kaka to Man City

Discuss and compare your favorite players
NewBornProdigy
Admin
Posts: 2695
Joined: 23 May 2008, 19:51

Post

The difference is that we have a manager with a brain who can get the best out of the players.
100% true man :D

But I feel Gerrard plays alot better when Barry's on compared to when Lampards on, all the same Cappello is great at man managing and hes sorting Lamps and Gerrard out to work together

udinese20
Senior Member
Posts: 133
Joined: 25 Oct 2008, 12:00

Post

Image

just thought i'd share this banner shown by AC Milan fans during their game against Fiorentina.

Don't think it was right for the fans to show this.. I'm sure that Kaka isn't entirely interested in the money offered at Man City and has constantly repeated his desire to stay at the San Siro. If anything, the Milan fans should blame the club officials and not Kaka. However i think that Milan would be crazy to decline City's offer.. they could finally pay of their debt and scout and develop young talent so that in a few years they could be the best club in the world. Besides, i personally think that if Kaka stayed, then he would never be offered this amount of money ever again and a move to the EPL would mean alot more exposure on tv than Serie A.

Soccerfury
Junior Member
Posts: 62
Joined: 19 Sep 2006, 02:47

Post

udinese20 wrote:Image

just thought i'd share this banner shown by AC Milan fans during their game against Fiorentina.

Don't think it was right for the fans to show this.. I'm sure that Kaka isn't entirely interested in the money offered at Man City and has constantly repeated his desire to stay at the San Siro. If anything, the Milan fans should blame the club officials and not Kaka. However i think that Milan would be crazy to decline City's offer.. they could finally pay of their debt and scout and develop young talent so that in a few years they could be the best club in the world. Besides, i personally think that if Kaka stayed, then he would never be offered this amount of money ever again and a move to the EPL would mean alot more exposure on tv than Serie A.
Wow thats super uncool!! I'm a United fan but i respect Kaka because hes such a motivational and influential soccer player and he has helped Milan so much and has always loved the fans. Those guys who put that up are obviously not true Milan fans!

Many newspapers are reporting that Kaka is practically being forced out of Milan because the amount of money is just too huge to turn down.

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post

I guess Milan fans have no class now. With the amount of money being offered for both parties he'd be stupid to not take it personally, and also he'd be selfish to not accept it because that's a lot of money that Milan would get. Everyone in the deal would be (theoretically) happy. city get the player, and milan and Kaka get the money. Kaka might be upset with the move, but that's just too much money to pass up.
Image

mint
EF Drug Baron
Posts: 2430
Joined: 16 Apr 2008, 20:38

Post

soccer11 wrote:I guess Milan fans have no class now. With the amount of money being offered for both parties he'd be stupid to not take it personally, and also he'd be selfish to not accept it because that's a lot of money that Milan would get. Everyone in the deal would be (theoretically) happy. city get the player, and milan and Kaka get the money. Kaka might be upset with the move, but that's just too much money to pass up.
tbhy i dont think kakas that bothered about the money because ive heard he donates a lot of money to various charities. I agree that its way too much to turn away though.
Image
i was made to ignite

Nat_H
Veteran Member
Posts: 1559
Joined: 11 Jun 2008, 18:03

Post


ScottyBoy
Veteran Member
Posts: 1692
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 15:39

Post

deals off kaka didnt even talk to city
Image

People who say something cannot be done are often surprised by others doing it.

Soccerfury
Junior Member
Posts: 62
Joined: 19 Sep 2006, 02:47

Post

DEALS OFF!!! KAKA WANTS TO STAY!

You just gotta love this guy, C ronaldo should use him as an example!

tevezaholic
Veteran Member
Posts: 1565
Joined: 13 Feb 2008, 18:54

Post

the deal is off......i respect kaka,i thought he wouldve made the move for 2 reasons..1.so milan can get that i think it was 107 mill and 2.so he would have even more money to serve a good cause but he stayed....kaka is a good idol
Oh crap,missed me bus!!
Image

2brown347
Veteran Member
Posts: 3339
Joined: 30 Oct 2007, 04:15

Post

tevezaholic wrote:the deal is off......i respect kaka,i thought he wouldve made the move for 2 reasons..1.so milan can get that i think it was 107 mill and 2.so he would have even more money to serve a good cause but he stayed....kaka is a good idol
Maybe a good idol, but IMO I think him and AC are idiots, I posted why before. But I didn't want him to move so I'm not complaining

tevezaholic
Veteran Member
Posts: 1565
Joined: 13 Feb 2008, 18:54

Post

i dont think they were idiots,but i think he shouldve made the move,becuase the price was right,im not saying to follow money,i mean,becuase hes one player and that money could buy atleast 2 good midfielders and on kakas part,he shouldve gone to let milan recieve that huge sum of money,its not like hes moving to MLS,hes moving into a great and established league,i think the right decision wouldve been to leave milan..i kept telling my friends that he would be gone by next week...guess not..but in the end he didnt go with the money and yes,ronaldo should learn a thing or 2
Oh crap,missed me bus!!
Image

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member
Posts: 2959
Joined: 25 May 2005, 21:36
Location: New York, USA

Post

Kaka makes enough money as it is so why not stay at a club that he likes and is willing to play for? I guess some players do like sticking with a team.

Here is a link - http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/9 ... s-at-Milan
Image

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member
Posts: 2159
Joined: 13 Dec 2006, 20:15

Post

Geez, i wanted to be the first one to say it, but the site wasn't looking at 3:00pm EST today :x

anyways, LOL ROBINHO SKIPPED OUT OF CITY PRACTICE TODAY CUZ HE FOUND OUT KAKA' WASNT COMING. Man he got what he deserved for jumping ship like that in the summer :lol:

dhs
Senior Member
Posts: 202
Joined: 28 Apr 2008, 01:23

Post

ratherton wrote:
dhs wrote:
Jboogey wrote:yes but thats a different case, they both have the same role (at least I think so) and a team full of allstars that play different roles would play well together.
Have you ever heard of a little national team called england, cause that mentality doesnt work out too well for them
England's record for 2008 - Played 10, won 8, draw 1, lost 1.

Don't confuse the previous retarded managers failures for the current England team.
I wasnot talking about current england I apologize I should have specified I was talking about past years when because each player on his own was a superstar they were expected to be perfect.

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post

damn what a turn of events. when everything looked like it would end with Kaka in a city jersey, he stays. I'm happy. He really came through for Milan. Milan better be eternally grateful to him now.
Image

Post Reply