Gerrard charged with assault.

Discuss and compare your favorite players
arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

Post by arsenalfc08 » 23 Jul 2009, 20:46

NewBornProdigy wrote:
One girl brought a butcher knife in her purse
When I was in middle school we had to go on lockdown because there was a man with a gun walking around near the school
Just your regular public school lol
God bless America...
Don't you just love free public school education? Nah it really wasn't that bad. I'm sure there are high schools worse than the one I went to. Mine wasn't even that bad. We had a lot of fights though. I never understood why someone would be stupid enough to fight on school grounds. Like I said I didn't even know about all those arrests until I saw the newspaper article. TBF, those arrests were from last school year and I graduated 2 years ago. It wasn't bad when I was there, but it sounds like it got a lot worse.

soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 » 24 Jul 2009, 19:18

more reason for me to hate Gerrard. What bulls**t. he was cleared of charges with them stating it was in self defense. You know how threatening it is to not get to change the CD player.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 49,00.html
It makes no sense. Everyone else was found guilty. Just goes to show what happens when you're famous. Hope he gets what's coming for him.

ratherton
Veteran Member

Post by ratherton » 24 Jul 2009, 19:35

soccer11 wrote:more reason for me to hate Gerrard. What bulls**t. he was cleared of charges with them stating it was in self defense. You know how threatening it is to not get to change the CD player.
It makes no sense. Everyone else was found guilty. Just goes to show what happens when you're famous. Hope he gets what's coming for him.
I was listening to the radio when the news broke. The jury only took 90 minutes to return the verdict which is pretty quick. That alone suggests the evidence wasn't anywhere near strong enough for a conviction.

Mandy felt Brian's wrath when she wandered in front of him after they'd announced free beer at the bar.....

soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 » 24 Jul 2009, 21:21

ratherton wrote:
soccer11 wrote:more reason for me to hate Gerrard. What bulls**t. he was cleared of charges with them stating it was in self defense. You know how threatening it is to not get to change the CD player.
I was listening to the radio when the news broke. The jury only took 90 minutes to return the verdict which is pretty quick. That alone suggests the evidence wasn't anywhere near strong enough for a conviction.
except for the fact that they had video evidence of him hitting the guy.
What do you mean the evidence wasn't strong enough? How much more was needed.

mrbeankid22

Post by mrbeankid22 » 24 Jul 2009, 22:31

I agree with soccer11 on this one. Fame = A get out of jail free card.

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Post by Zlatan5 » 24 Jul 2009, 22:33

Not sure why anyone gives half of a sh*t. Not like his not being charged affects you directly. I mean unless you hate Liverpool and they score on your favorite team.

KoNJa04
Veteran Member

Post by KoNJa04 » 25 Jul 2009, 04:22

Zlatan5 wrote:Not sure why anyone gives half of a sh*t. Not like his not being charged affects you directly. I mean unless you hate Liverpool and they score on your favorite team.
yup that fits soccer11's discription, im happy he got out of it, just i think he didnt have to use his fame to do it

If you desire that life then pursuit it.. end of story.. no buts, no hypothetical situations, no what ifs.. you want something go get it ..
~~Panchester07

soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 » 25 Jul 2009, 08:08

KoNJa04 wrote:
Zlatan5 wrote:Not sure why anyone gives half of a sh*t. Not like his not being charged affects you directly. I mean unless you hate Liverpool and they score on your favorite team.
yup that fits soccer11's discription, im happy he got out of it, just i think he didnt have to use his fame to do it
this is true I hate Liverpool just as much as I hate Gerrard.
and come on Konja, let's be serious here haha there's video evidence. I don't know if there's evidence that's stronger than that in the court of law.

NewBornProdigy
Admin

Post by NewBornProdigy » 25 Jul 2009, 10:49

On the bright-side it will make some cool chants

One night in the scouser club ta ra ta ra
Stevie tried to spill some blood ta ra ta ra

They caught him on the CCTV
So scouser judge set him free

Joey Barton your not needed in Liverpool

ok that was sh*t, but you catch my drift :D

lamp_abi
New User

Post by lamp_abi » 25 Feb 2010, 07:36

I never thought Stevie could do such a thing. He gave me the impression of a goody guy. Then again, it's not like I know him personally. I give him the benefit of the doubt though.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 25 Feb 2010, 11:27

You do realize this happened like 8 months ago?

Haha, why don't we talk about Brazil winning the 2002 world cup? Did you see that, that was awesome, I never thought Ronaldo could score 2 goals in 1 match! :)

(sarcasm, for all of you who werent sure)
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

FuturProo1996
Sophomore Member

Post by FuturProo1996 » 25 Feb 2010, 19:49

Pangchestr why u gon be mean to every1 like thatt? this coud be news to himm and he may nt have known aboutt it.

Dnt post in old topics ne more! :evil: