Celebrating

Discuss and compare your favorite players
tico18

Hey guys what player do u think has the coolest way to celebrate a goal?

D347H574R

Well everyone has to remember the shirt dance, like it or not...
“This city has two great teams - Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.”
“If a player isn't interfering with play or seeking to gain an advantage, then he should be!”
Bill Shankly

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

I witnessed a Singapore U-18 forward scoring a goal. He placed his jersey above the head and continued running..... into a post. I remember that one since 2001. U should try that too!!

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

julius agahowa. watch any highlight reel of japan/korea 2002 and you'll see why
Hala Galacticos

soccer11
Admin

Julius agahowa, thats great, anyone with the same name as me is a great person. I think the best way to celebrate is to do what comes to mind.

tico18

How does Agoha celebrate?I haven't found any highlight of him. :?:

Ronaldinho10

He does about 500 cartwheels and headsprings and backflips etc. - it's pretty cool but I always think they are risking injury when they do this but I suppose they wouldn't do it if they were - it's pretty cool - similar to what Martins at Inter Milan does :D

HJK

best thing is to just congratulate your teammates, b/c i understand i'm nothing without them

frizzyan
Veteran Member

Individual player celebration: well this is all done to your own inspiration and creativity. But people like Robbie Keane repeat the same one over and over again.Gets boring.

Team celebration: I hate to say this, but ARSEnal players have the best team celebration around. Next I'd say Manutd, but it's mainly ARSEnal for the way they unselfishly credit one another for the role each played for the goal. Sucks but I guess ARSEs have at least something good about them!

thrillboy
Veteran Member

Lomana LuaLua of Portsmouth FC is pretty good at goal celebrating. He was a former gymanst and he can do alot of flips and handsprings.

floater

we dont get to celebrate in high school
we get carded if we do--unsportsman like
"In football, the greatest satisfaction is winning when they say you can't." - Robert Paul

mikaldinho

surely that takes away half of the fun in playing :(

G-Unit-Freestyler

thrillboy wrote:Lomana LuaLua of Portsmouth FC is pretty good at goal celebrating. He was a former gymanst and he can do alot of flips and handsprings.
He broke his ankles once and was out for 6 months when he did that for Newcastle lol.

best thing is to just congratulate your teammates, b/c i understand i'm nothing without them
Yeah man I feel u on this one. Instead of doing some dumb celebration infront of the crowd I go to my assister and thank him unless I score the goal by going solo.

I use to just shout, and humiliate my opponents lol but I sorta stopped doing that after receiving a bunch of cards. Only if some opponent really pissed me off I'll sneaky say something in his ear when I pass him :P

~Dynamic_Dinamo~

I forget who but some English guy that the media was accusing of doing drugs scored a goal and then celebrated by taking a straw and pretending to snort the goal line as if it were cocaine. :lol:

I love that one cause it is hella funny and it was controversial. He got major fines though...

ratherton
Veteran Member

~Dynamic_Dinamo~ wrote:I forget who but some English guy that the media was accusing of doing drugs scored a goal and then celebrated by taking a straw and pretending to snort the goal line as if it were cocaine. :lol:

I love that one cause it is hella funny and it was controversial. He got major fines though...
It was Robbie Fowler for Liverpool against Everton. The Everton fans were giving him stick about being a drug user