Douchebag

Discuss and compare your favorite players
tevezaholic
Veteran Member

NBP should be banned from the forum for a little,while,well atleast this topic,he always coming with some sort of logical explanation :x :) 8)
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

2brown347
Veteran Member

NBP no body or player is perfect, BUT cr7 is a level past anyone else when it comes to being a piece of sh*t in todays game. We all get that you love him, but quit trying to come up with reasons why his better. Ok rooney's dived like 4 times his career, Henry left the club "which made him" (he'd probably been just as good if he'd moved to any other club) hell even Robben's injury prone, Adu has a ego, blah blah blah.

None of that changes the fact that cr7 is by far the most ignorant, bitching, cheat in todays game. Despite having skill, he's over-rated.

INTER1908
Veteran Member

Thank you, he can't really expect a Jesus of football can he? No faults in all his career?

Nat_H
Veteran Member

I think the point we are trying to get at is that the POY award doesn't take into account "negative points" for being a poor sport. Ronaldo has simply been the most phenomenal this past year. Yes he's been diving since forever, but when it comes to deserving the award, it doesn't really matter. I don't think anyone really has a good argument for denying this...of course you can always bring up how his diving means he shouldn't be POY. But just looking at what he's done and not looking at his diving, it's his.

NewBornProdigy
Admin

INTER1908 wrote:Rooney did that for fun and stop blaming him for the switch to Manchester, and Carragher really is extremely close to 100% honest. He plays inspired defense. I also don't understand how it's not honest of him to say that England doesn't mean as much as Liverpool. That's not dishonest that is just his opinion.

So what if Henry bitches? and so what if he kissed the ground one day then wants to go to barca. What the hell do you want these players to do?
Stay at the same team thier whole career? Or not show any signs of liking thier club if they have any thoughts of leaving? Honestly too much criticism, they are human beings
See man you self-explained my post for yourself

-Becoming a footballer doesn't turn you to god
-All footballers have faults, all footballers can be considered honest and dis-honest
-Don't judge a footballer on what he can't do or what he doesn't do, because there is no joying in watching a sport full of negatives
-Ronaldo likes to dive, hes and arrogant prat, ain't that just his entitled opinion
-Wrong or not, he still is a better player on what he did do
-No I don't think you should critize a footballer for honesty only when its blatantly affecting his play or the teams (like ronaldo)
We all get that you love him, but quit trying to come up with reasons why his better
I will quit pointlessly backing him up, if you get over yourself and quit pointlessly shooting him down... I never make a topic labelled 'ronaldo is best', yet there are plenty like this one
Ok rooney's dived like 4 times his career
So they don't count for some reason then? so its not in the principal that he dived, it that fact 'he only does it sometimes' and its more like 40
Henry left the club "which made him" (he'd probably been just as good if he'd moved to any other club) hell even Robben's injury prone, Adu has a ego, blah blah blah
Has henry been just as good at barca?
yeah read my first point, everyones flawed, you find me the perfect footballer and i'll be the first to say 'he desreves to win World Player of the Year'
None of that changes the fact that cr7 is by far the most ignorant, bitching, cheat in todays game. Despite having skill, he's over-rated
Very single minded and arrogant comment

And finnally Nat hit the nail on the head... judge his streghts not his faults... If you don't like him fine, he brings sh*t on to himself, hes arrogant, un-helpful and super-cocky... No ones denying or disagreeing with you on that, you are the ones too stubborn to see it from our point of veiw

But I know well you will decide not to listen to what i said at all or some find a fault in what I wrote, blow it out of proportion and then bring up the same old points like 'he dives' or 'hes a gay'

Go on ban me for that

casar22
Veteran Member

Thank you for posting that, everything was explained in that post. Get over with the ronaldo-hating people

Bienvenido Cristiano Ronaldo!

INTER1908
Veteran Member

I thought he did pretty poorly against Aston Villa today. He also dove a couple of times...

shahensha
Veteran Member

you know there is a reason why one must not be a cocky big mouth.........its called not getting bitch slapped by karma.

It happened to cesc when he said the arsenal ladies could get a point against tottenham.....uhh haha yeah....and then cronaldo has to go say "yee I am the first, second and third best player" and look how great his performance was.

If he is already this egotistical, I cant imagine whats gonna happen when he wins the player of the year and ballon d'or

The most puzzling moment was when I saw him take on three defenders (at once, not one by one), lose the ball, dive and lay there pretending to be hurt.............even when man united got the ball back and rooney could have used some help 30 feet away. He was barely touched which makes me think he was either was faking it or he is fragile, which is no way near the surprising part......its just that who the hell pretends to be injured when his team is on the attack......................the whole reason players dive and fake injuries is to stop the opponent's attack. Amazing. Oooh maybe he was trying to show that he lost the ball because of a dirty foul not because he makes bad decisions at times like taking on three defenders at once (who are you? Captain Tsubasa?). How the hell would he make bad decisions? He is number 1....self-proclaimed but still number 1

NewBornProdigy
Admin

The one thing I have noticed
Ronaldo's fourm and attitude has dropped significantly since Euro 2008
Same with Torres, Nani and Cesc

But ronaldo is worst, he just doesn't smile anymore or try anymore... like I really didn't like his attitude before... but I hate it now
Still as long as he has those moments of magic I have no problem... its what I watch football for, not to see who dives most :roll:

Wanderer
Veteran Member

Oh jeez, and I ony watch C.Ronaldo for his divin tbh. I mean it's such a great art he's perfected.

His so called moments of brilliance, well, I cud jz watch that from the circus.

Watchin an elephant dribblin a ball's at least more entertainin then watchin C.Ronaldo doin 60 useless stepovers then backpass to Gary Neville.

NewBornProdigy
Admin

Another pointless and single minded rant

Wanderer
Veteran Member

Jz learnin from ya

NewBornProdigy
Admin

Obviously...
Watchin an elephant dribblin a ball's at least more entertainin then watchin C.Ronaldo doin 60 useless stepovers then backpass to Gary Neville
Cause I always say such genius and observant comments like that :wink:

Wanderer
Veteran Member

ony a genius cud fink of ways to make C Ronaldo sound lik Luiz Ronaldo

NewBornProdigy
Admin

But I know well you will decide not to listen to what i said at all or some find a fault in what I wrote, blow it out of proportion and then bring up the same old points like 'he dives' or 'hes a gay'
what you are doing is exactly what I mean

No-one said he's as good or better as any previous superstar, but he's better than any current superstar... take it like a man and get over it
Do you honestly think anything you say will change that?