Players/teams that you have SEEN

Discuss and compare your favorite players
chicagofirefan
Veteran Member

I know this sounds kind of weird but what famous players/clubs/international teams have u SEEN not met seen like in a game. I know there is a topic famous players u have met but this is different. Also if u have some type of story w/ it then tell that. I havent seen alot i have seen all the mls teams except chivas and real salt lake but i am seeing a salt lake game july 19th. Also i have seen USA national, Mexico national, and argentina national. Me and my dad were talkin about the USA vs. argentina game 3 days before it (june 8th was the game) and he said y dont we go? So we went from st.louis to new york w/ no tickets or place to stay and when we were there we went to the stadium and found amazing tickets in the 15th row for a super low price. Then we found a place to stay w/ his friends and stayed in new york for two more days. it was pretty cool :D
Bulgaria is our faith, Levski is our Freedom

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

well i dont know if u would call him famous but i have seen J.Forte...i think i have seen P.Ifill many times but not sure
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

Had2bHarry
Veteran Member

Do you mean teams you have actually watched play?

I've seen Juventus, the socceroos, Melbourne Victory, Qatar, Gamba Osaka, Qld Roar, Wellington Phoenix, Sydney Swans, Bombers, Saints, Richo...all at the Telstra Dome or MCG.
Sig by me

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

i think he means teams/players u have seen,even if u only see them coming off the team bus
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

Im pretty sure i saw Nigel Reo-Coker getting on a bus in Croydon, he was trying to hide it, he had a hood on and everything trying to hide his face but im sure it was him! :P He is originally from Croydon, so he may have been visiting his family or something lol.
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

ForzaMilan
Veteran Member

tevezaholic wrote:well i dont know if u would call him famous but i have seen J.Forte...i think i have seen P.Ifill many times but not sure
Forte plays for Scunthorpe right? or at least he does in FM08 because hes on my team. ow did you see him?

redrover365
Veteran Member

I have seen Joe Cannon of the Earthquakes at a game a while back before they left (then they just came back), against the Galaxy, im also sure it was Donovan's debut game

If you believe IWGP's dog should not die of leukemia, then show him your support!

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

ForzaMilan wrote:
tevezaholic wrote:well i dont know if u would call him famous but i have seen J.Forte...i think i have seen P.Ifill many times but not sure
Forte plays for Scunthorpe right? or at least he does in FM08 because hes on my team. ow did you see him?
he plays for barbados and i saw him play against dominica
Last edited by tevezaholic on 16 Sep 2008, 23:41, edited 1 time in total.
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

powell
English Meister

well i havent seen players getting off the bus, becuase i tend to be sat in the stadium at the time etc.

Well i really dont get this but i've seen swindon, QPR, liverpool, spurs, wrexham, chester, england under 20's, germany under 20's, reading, bristol city, rhyl, cardiff.

Collins91

I saw the one of the best. The very best in fact
Ross Flitney, Grays Athletic's goalkeeper :D

neoExodus

I walked with Simao Sabrosa last summer by my side. He is quite short, yet on TV he seems a bit taller. He is really friendly.

united10
Veteran Member

ive met landon donovan and cobi jones ive seen usa v england in chicago ive also seen columbus crew, dallas burn(fc dallas), ecuador, costa rica, hondorus, morocco, and ive seen the us women play a few times too that about it i believe

messi14

I have walked onto the stadium with sasha kleijsten during the chivas usa and toronto fc game.

chimxcore

i saw the honduras national team in the hilton in new jersey, i didnt know any of them though
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

tevezaholic wrote:
ForzaMilan wrote:
he plays for barbados and i saw him play against dominica
yea but his club team is scunthorpe lol. Paul Ifill scored last for us(Crystal Palace), good news for Barbados, hes finally starting to show his true potential at the moment, after a lethargic couple of seasons at palace, and that could be good news for you guys for WC qualifiers.

As for teams ive seen, the answer is loads, even though ive only ever been to two grounds, Selhurst Park, which ive been to around 25 times i think and Vicarage Road, in which i went to see Palace beat Watford 2-0.
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.