yes
57%
no
43%

Total votes: 35

mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint » 08 Jun 2008, 17:14

messi19 wrote:Have you ever heared of the two 10 year old kids called Robert Thompson and John Venables who murdered 2 year old Jamie Bulger? In 1993 They kidknapped him in a shopping centre in Liverpool (THE NORTH) while he wanderred off from his mum for a second. They took him to a train track and beated him up, throwing stones and bricks at him and also throwing paint in his face, by this time he was unconsious and then the the two boys left him on a train track, waiting for a train to come.
yeah i did hear about it and thjey are sick bastards i hope they rot in prison.

andf yeah i agree with you messi the government are a bag of sh*t, they are letting all the immigrants in because they dont want as much money as us and they are taking all the jobs here that we should have.
i was made to ignite

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 » 08 Jun 2008, 17:25

As hard to believe as it may be, neither Venables or Thompson are in prison.

fr33k1ck
Veteran Member

Post by fr33k1ck » 08 Jun 2008, 17:26

Well Brits what goes around comes around. You can't expect to go around and colonize the world, and then expect nothing to happen. All of those people from the territories which you once owned are coming to Britain. Colonialism is a bitch aint it.

messi19
Veteran Member

Post by messi19 » 08 Jun 2008, 17:48

Davidson9 wrote:As hard to believe as it may be, neither Venables or Thompson are in prison.
Yeah your right, they were in "junior prision" till 18, and when they left they were given new identitys.

I WRITE EVERYTHING FROM MY iPOD TOUCH!

KPatel

Post by KPatel » 09 Jun 2008, 02:25

fr33k1ck wrote:Well Brits what goes around comes around. You can't expect to go around and colonize the world, and then expect nothing to happen. All of those people from the territories which you once owned are coming to Britain. Colonialism is a bitch aint it.
What the fu** are you on about?

soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 » 09 Jun 2008, 03:08

KPatel wrote:
fr33k1ck wrote:Well Brits what goes around comes around. You can't expect to go around and colonize the world, and then expect nothing to happen. All of those people from the territories which you once owned are coming to Britain. Colonialism is a bitch aint it.
he's saying that the british colonized the world and now people from those former colonies are coming to live in england.

Hugh
Veteran Member

Post by Hugh » 09 Jun 2008, 04:49

soccer11 wrote:
KPatel wrote:
he's saying that the british colonized the world and now people from those former colonies are coming to live in england.
Yeah... After we let them have their countries back and they fu**ed them up... I don't understand why they don't come to Canada, we've got way more space and Vancouver just became #1 place to live in the world... Again.

And to stay on topic, no, I don't.

2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 » 09 Jun 2008, 05:00

Hugh wrote:
soccer11 wrote:
KPatel wrote: What the fu** are you on about?
Yeah... After we let them have their countries back and they fu**ed them up... I don't understand why they don't come to Canada, we've got way more space and Vancouver just became #1 place to live in the world... Again.

Then I guess you'd be happy to know that the Lebanese foreign exchange student we had was talking about how a bunch of people from his country have become Canadian citizens so when things go to sh*t in their country (which would be now) the embassy has to bail them out, and they can head back to Canada.

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 09 Jun 2008, 06:48

2brown347 wrote:
Hugh wrote:
soccer11 wrote: he's saying that the british colonized the world and now people from those former colonies are coming to live in england.

Then I guess you'd be happy to know that the Lebanese foreign exchange student we had was talking about how a bunch of people from his country have become Canadian citizens so when things go to sh*t in their country (which would be now) the embassy has to bail them out, and they can head back to Canada.
haha
How can you blame them? They were never allowed independence. The British rolled a dice to find out who to conquer next. They enslaved everyone, treating them like sh*t, just chilled there mooching all their stuff and having fun. The slaves fight back and win their motherland over but dont realize that they are still dependent on the barging guests who overstayed their welcome. Who else would they go back to?

relax its rhetorical......

Canada is a pretty sick country. It was rated the best country 5 times in a row. That makes it a considerably nice haven. In fact that was the reason heh

Collins91

Post by Collins91 » 09 Jun 2008, 10:39

Most of the countries Britain colonized were poverty stricken, ill rideen and damned anyway.
Haveing slaves at least saved some from hunger to an extent

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 » 09 Jun 2008, 16:44

See what happens when you start topics about Cristiano Ronaldo?? People end up arguing over other things. Somehow we got sidetracked into talking about Britain and colonization. :D :D :D :D

messi19
Veteran Member

Post by messi19 » 09 Jun 2008, 21:39

Yeah but what really pisses me off is we let all these paki's and Indians in the country and they cant even speak the english language! and they still allowed their fu**ing passports! People shouldnt be allowed to come into countries if they cant speak the language! The english goverment is shite!

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 » 09 Jun 2008, 21:47

Wow. Bigot much.

fu** off seriously. I think you should expect a rant from KPatel soon.
Yeah but what really pisses me off is we let all these paki's and Indians in the country and they cant even speak the english language! and they still allowed their fu**ing passports! People shouldnt be allowed to come into countries if they cant speak the language! The english goverment is shite!
Just incase you try to edit it out. Why should they not be able to get passports like everybody else? Is it because they aren't "normal" people? Just because they can't speak the language? That's the same as saying all the brits that retire and move to places like Spain or the French Riviera should fu** off because they can't speak the language.

messi19
Veteran Member

Post by messi19 » 09 Jun 2008, 21:59

Davidson9 wrote:Wow. Bigot much.

fu** off seriously. I think you should expect a rant from KPatel soon.
Just incase you try to edit it out. Why should they not be able to get passports like everybody else? Is it because they aren't "normal" people? Just because they can't speak the language? That's the same as saying all the brits that retire and move to places like Spain or the French Riviera should fu** off because they can't speak the language.
No! people in Britain work their ass off so that they can retire to Spain and France. We can move abroad to Spain and France because its part of the fu**ing EU! you dipshit! ever heared of it "European Union"! I never knew India was fu**ing part of Europe! English and European people are abit more civil and have brains! We dont have silly extreme views on life we live our life to have fun not do be bombing innocent people.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 » 09 Jun 2008, 22:04

Once again, YOU are a stupid bigot racist. Not to mention a brummy.

You somehow think that every person that is Indian is a cab driver, and that every person from the middle east or any muslim in general is a terrorist. You are just an ignorant dumbass who loves to make fun of other culture's because they are different than your own, have you ever heard the word ETHNOCENTRISM? Probably not, I hear they only teach brummy's how to steal cars and sell drugs.