do you like cristiano ronalo?

yes
57%
no
43%

Total votes: 35

redrover365
Veteran Member

here is an article that has some stuff about their relationship, i also read it in FourFourTwo magazine a while back when they interviewed him

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2006 ... t.comment3

If you believe IWGP's dog should not die of leukemia, then show him your support!

soccer11
Admin

o yea those kappa ones were sweet. i used to have a jersey for my team like that except they weren't in the barca stripes. kappa always makes class uniforms

Davidson9
Veteran Member

I know, they get such a bad rap. All their uniforms are comfortable, aesthetically pleasing and fairly priced for the most part.

soccer11
Admin

His relationship with Ronaldo is more fractious. "Ah, Ronaldo, the phenomenon," he laughs dryly when remembering their recent public spat. "I was defending him when I talked about him. I said listen, Real Madrid has a big problem. They change a lot of players and coaches but people are only saying Ronaldo is not in shape. It's the whole of Real Madrid that is not in shape - not just Ronaldo. That's what I said. He then spoke very angrily: 'Oh, Pele should not talk about my life!' But I don't care. It don't bother me.
is that what you're talking about redrover?

expert
Site Admin

Hugh wrote:he failed to impress at the WC (and in my view pretty much no one looked that spectacular...
On the Brazilian team, nobody stood out in midfield. In 2002 and 1998 they had Rivaldo. 2006 was Ronaldinho's chance to shine.
Zidane on the other hand had a number of great performances.
soccer11 wrote:amazing really. he looks like he got shot out of a cannon on most of those. best striker i have ever seen, and probably will ever see
The guy is a tank. He can run through the middle of a defensive line and score. Reminds me a little bit of Van Nistelroy but with better ball skills, more power and better acceleration.

redrover365
Veteran Member

soccer11 wrote:
His relationship with Ronaldo is more fractious. "Ah, Ronaldo, the phenomenon," he laughs dryly when remembering their recent public spat. "I was defending him when I talked about him. I said listen, Real Madrid has a big problem. They change a lot of players and coaches but people are only saying Ronaldo is not in shape. It's the whole of Real Madrid that is not in shape - not just Ronaldo. That's what I said. He then spoke very angrily: 'Oh, Pele should not talk about my life!' But I don't care. It don't bother me.
is that what you're talking about redrover?

kinda, keep reading the article, he calls him fat

If you believe IWGP's dog should not die of leukemia, then show him your support!

soccer11
Admin

he said he wasn't in good shape. hardly means that they hate each other. besides, it was true. everyone saw what ronaldo looked like in 2006. he was pretty big.

redrover365
Veteran Member

soccer11 wrote:he said he wasn't in good shape. hardly means that they hate each other. besides, it was true. everyone saw what ronaldo looked like in 2006. he was pretty big.

O RLY?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cESwIsQR3Oc

soccer11
Admin

redrover365 wrote:
soccer11 wrote:he said he wasn't in good shape. hardly means that they hate each other. besides, it was true. everyone saw what ronaldo looked like in 2006. he was pretty big.

O RLY?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cESwIsQR3Oc
he didn't play at AC milan until 2007 bud. pele was refering to 2006 WC ronaldo

edit:that article was May 20 2006

ForzaMilan
Veteran Member

While we are talking about the brazilian Ronaldo, from 26 seconds-30 seconds is probably the sickest thing I've ever seen anyone do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT-1f2XPHJU&NR=1

mint
EF Drug Baron

yeah that trick he did is pretty cool to go past both them defenders with the ball.
i was made to ignite

nesta13
New User

No. He is a diving diva :D
Last edited by nesta13 on 28 Jun 2008, 13:59, edited 1 time in total.

Mitab14

Well I don't like Cristiano Ronaldo that much anymore. I am a Man United fan and he doesn't have any respect for the club that made him who he is today, a brilliant player. The lack of respect and the diving makes him go down on my list of favourite players. But he's still good.
"Football is simple. But the hardest thing is to play football in a simple way." Johan Cruyff

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

He really has no gratitude to Man. United, which he should. Man. United gave him a platform to grow and become the player he is today. Without them, he'd probably still be back at Sporting. I do not like Ronaldo at all.

steve-0
Veteran Member

agreed. man u and sir alex helped ronaldo a zutload. BUT ronaldo in return has helped them win. ronaldo doesn't owe united any favors. there's nothing more for him at united. i want him to stay but a move to real madrid will help his career more.

he'll prolly be at united at the beginning of the season cuz he does have a contract to fulfill.

and how do u know he has no gratitude to man united? did he text u to tell u or sumthing?

and yea, he is a diving diva, but who isn't now a days.