Transfer topic

Discuss and compare your favorite players
Croatianblood1
Veteran Member
Posts: 2957
Joined: 25 May 2005, 21:36
Location: New York, USA

Post by Croatianblood1 » 07 Jul 2009, 17:11

Lyon just payed $39 million for FC Porto striker Lisandro Lopez. Looks like they already got a replacement for Benzema.
http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/9 ... m-FC-Porto
Image

MUFC1994
Veteran Member
Posts: 1227
Joined: 30 Jun 2008, 17:30

Post by MUFC1994 » 07 Jul 2009, 17:27

Gabriel Obertan is having medical for united....

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... nd&cc=5901

Zhirkov to Chelsea....

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... 41&cc=5901
"The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure."

Pichichi
Senior Member
Posts: 280
Joined: 28 Apr 2009, 23:54

Post by Pichichi » 07 Jul 2009, 19:11

Onyewu signs with AC Milan!!! what a day man

tevezaholic
Veteran Member
Posts: 1565
Joined: 13 Feb 2008, 18:54

Post by tevezaholic » 07 Jul 2009, 21:55

ronaldoR7 wrote:on the vietnamese newspaper article it said that
ashley cole has rejected the last contract that chelsea have offered him and could now be on a move to Real Madrid or Barca .
i hope this isnt true :(
Jeez very bad news for chelsea fans
WTF,that might be true(this is the first time im hearing this) but if u put together the puzzle,we didnt need a left sided player,but yet we bought one(zhirkov) which means we were preparing to lose someone...
JESUS IS LORD
Image
Oh crap,missed me bus!!
Image

ronaldoR7
Senior Member
Posts: 198
Joined: 04 Jun 2008, 10:37

Post by ronaldoR7 » 07 Jul 2009, 22:05

tevezaholic wrote:
ronaldoR7 wrote:on the vietnamese newspaper article it said that
ashley cole has rejected the last contract that chelsea have offered him and could now be on a move to Real Madrid or Barca .
i hope this isnt true :(
Jeez very bad news for chelsea fans
WTF,that might be true(this is the first time im hearing this) but if u put together the puzzle,we didnt need a left sided player,but yet we bought one(zhirkov) which means we were preparing to lose someone...
yeah boy , ashley is one of the best left backs i woudln't want him to leave . He's done so well last season for us . :(

mrbeankid22
Moderator
Posts: 728
Joined: 26 Jul 2005, 02:28
Location: Dallas, TX US

Post by mrbeankid22 » 07 Jul 2009, 23:36

Croatianblood1 wrote:Lyon just payed $39 million for FC Porto striker Lisandro Lopez. Looks like they already got a replacement for Benzema.
http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/9 ... m-FC-Porto
Wow, Porto has been making an absolute killing on transfers the last few years. They aren't necessarily a European powerhouse, but they have been consistently winning in Portugal, and selling off players for massive profits. Good business model if you ask me.

2brown347
Veteran Member
Posts: 3339
Joined: 30 Oct 2007, 04:15

Post by 2brown347 » 07 Jul 2009, 23:42

WTF,that might be true(this is the first time im hearing this) but if u put together the puzzle,we didnt need a left sided player,but yet we bought one(zhirkov) which means we were preparing to lose someone...

zhirkov will probably play left mid. I wouldn't say some random vietnamese newspaper article is a valid source.

INTER1908
Veteran Member
Posts: 917
Joined: 06 Oct 2008, 04:37

Post by INTER1908 » 08 Jul 2009, 00:03

Pichichi wrote:Onyewu signs with AC Milan!!! what a day man
Damn it. Those bastards I wanted Onyewu at Inter. That really does piss me off.
Image
Made by 2Brown.

tevezaholic
Veteran Member
Posts: 1565
Joined: 13 Feb 2008, 18:54

Post by tevezaholic » 08 Jul 2009, 02:18

2brown347 wrote:
WTF,that might be true(this is the first time im hearing this) but if u put together the puzzle,we didnt need a left sided player,but yet we bought one(zhirkov) which means we were preparing to lose someone...

zhirkov will probably play left mid. I wouldn't say some random vietnamese newspaper article is a valid source.
but what about malouda who has signed a new deal...theres going to be alot of interchanging in the squad and not to mention kakuta coming back from his injury
JESUS IS LORD
Image
Oh crap,missed me bus!!
Image

MSILancer7
Veteran Member
Posts: 443
Joined: 13 Aug 2007, 14:04

Post by MSILancer7 » 08 Jul 2009, 16:28

INTER1908 wrote:
Pichichi wrote:Onyewu signs with AC Milan!!! what a day man
Damn it. Those bastards I wanted Onyewu at Inter. That really does piss me off.
Dude i was so suprised last i heard he was in deep ngotiations with ajax abd then boom out of nowhere AC Milan. Im happy to see an american playing in the champions league

INTER1908
Veteran Member
Posts: 917
Joined: 06 Oct 2008, 04:37

Post by INTER1908 » 08 Jul 2009, 20:00

MSILancer7 wrote:
INTER1908 wrote:
Pichichi wrote:Onyewu signs with AC Milan!!! what a day man
Damn it. Those bastards I wanted Onyewu at Inter. That really does piss me off.
Dude i was so suprised last i heard he was in deep ngotiations with ajax abd then boom out of nowhere AC Milan. Im happy to see an american playing in the champions league
Yeah, for the wrong Italian team though.. Any team but Milan. I can't even be happy for the guy now.
Image
Made by 2Brown.

united10
Veteran Member
Posts: 305
Joined: 27 Apr 2007, 02:47

Post by united10 » 08 Jul 2009, 21:13

United sign Obertan.....imo hes rubbish
Image

NewBornProdigy
Admin
Posts: 2695
Joined: 23 May 2008, 19:51

Post by NewBornProdigy » 08 Jul 2009, 21:15

united10 wrote:United sign Obertan.....imo hes rubbish
Who?

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post by soccer11 » 08 Jul 2009, 21:37

NewBornProdigy wrote:
united10 wrote:United sign Obertan.....imo hes rubbish
Who?
Only signed him for 3 million pounds and he's 20. I don't know though. He hasn't really proved himself anywhere yet but we'll see what he can do. Maybe sir Alex think he can be like another c.ronaldo, though I doubt he will be. I'm curious to see him play. I've never seen him play before.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0S7Hc87MfU
I just watched the youtube video on him. He's kind of like a poor man's version of c.ronaldo that doesn't (appear to) dive.
Last edited by soccer11 on 08 Jul 2009, 21:42, edited 1 time in total.

NewBornProdigy
Admin
Posts: 2695
Joined: 23 May 2008, 19:51

Post by NewBornProdigy » 08 Jul 2009, 21:41

soccer11 wrote:
NewBornProdigy wrote:
united10 wrote:United sign Obertan.....imo hes rubbish
Who?
Only signed him for 3 million pounds and he's 20. I don't know though. He hasn't really proved himself anywhere yet but we'll see what he can do. Maybe sir Alex think he can be like another c.ronaldo, though I doubt he will be. I'm curious to see him play. I've never seen him play before.
Well we all said he'd never find another David Beckham
We were all correct... He found better

But Ronaldo was a half known Prodigy when he was signed
I haven't ever heard of this kid

Post Reply