Transfer topic

Discuss and compare your favorite players
united10
Veteran Member

Post by united10 »

It was actually very smart by madrid once they have a few superstars who wouldn't want to go
soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 »

tevezaholic wrote:if aquero ends up at manu ill be pissed cause chelsea were interested in him for far longer and we should get him if athletico has a change of heart on him
you know not every player can go to Chelsea right? And there's no "we should get him" in the world of football
rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski »

tevezaholic wrote:if aquero ends up at manu ill be pissed cause chelsea were interested in him for far longer and we should get him if athletico has a change of heart on him
Awww poor Chelsea. :cry:

Money talks.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin
tevezaholic
Veteran Member

Post by tevezaholic »

lollol,i didnt mean it like we should get him,i just mean i prefer him at chelsea rather than united,if he goes to real madrid i dont any prob wid that either

yuri zhirkov is apparently in london for his medical wid chelsea

tevez says he does not think the united fans will hold a rudge against him considering the fact that tevez was basically kicked out the club
Oh crap,missed me bus!!
mrbeankid22

Post by mrbeankid22 »

ronaldoR7

Post by ronaldoR7 »

on the vietnamese newspaper article it said that
ashley cole has rejected the last contract that chelsea have offered him and could now be on a move to Real Madrid or Barca .
i hope this isnt true :(
Jeez very bad news for chelsea fans
soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 »

mrbeankid22 wrote:Onyewu has signed for AC Milan.

http://goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zon ... chi-onyewu
looks like Milan have found their replacement for Maldini :lol:
Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 »

Lyon just payed $39 million for FC Porto striker Lisandro Lopez. Looks like they already got a replacement for Benzema.
http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/9 ... m-FC-Porto
MUFC1994
Veteran Member

Post by MUFC1994 »

Gabriel Obertan is having medical for united....

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... nd&cc=5901

Zhirkov to Chelsea....

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... 41&cc=5901
"The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure."
Pichichi

Post by Pichichi »

Onyewu signs with AC Milan!!! what a day man
tevezaholic
Veteran Member

Post by tevezaholic »

ronaldoR7 wrote:on the vietnamese newspaper article it said that
ashley cole has rejected the last contract that chelsea have offered him and could now be on a move to Real Madrid or Barca .
WTF,that might be true(this is the first time im hearing this) but if u put together the puzzle,we didnt need a left sided player,but yet we bought one(zhirkov) which means we were preparing to lose someone...
Oh crap,missed me bus!!
ronaldoR7

Post by ronaldoR7 »

tevezaholic wrote:
ronaldoR7 wrote:on the vietnamese newspaper article it said that
WTF,that might be true(this is the first time im hearing this) but if u put together the puzzle,we didnt need a left sided player,but yet we bought one(zhirkov) which means we were preparing to lose someone...
yeah boy , ashley is one of the best left backs i woudln't want him to leave . He's done so well last season for us . :(
mrbeankid22

Post by mrbeankid22 »

Croatianblood1 wrote:Lyon just payed $39 million for FC Porto striker Lisandro Lopez. Looks like they already got a replacement for Benzema.
http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/9 ... m-FC-Porto
Wow, Porto has been making an absolute killing on transfers the last few years. They aren't necessarily a European powerhouse, but they have been consistently winning in Portugal, and selling off players for massive profits. Good business model if you ask me.
2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 »

zhirkov will probably play left mid. I wouldn't say some random vietnamese newspaper article is a valid source.
INTER1908
Veteran Member

Post by INTER1908 »

Pichichi wrote:Onyewu signs with AC Milan!!! what a day man
Damn it. Those bastards I wanted Onyewu at Inter. That really does piss me off.
Made by 2Brown.