Transfer topic

Discuss and compare your favorite players
ronaldoR7
Senior Member
Posts: 198
Joined: 04 Jun 2008, 10:37

Post by ronaldoR7 » 22 Jun 2009, 09:03

ibrahimovich linked with chelsea
http://goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/0 ... lsea-agent

Man utd are interested in putting a huge bid in for Iker Casillas considering that van der sar wont be around much longer .

KoNJa04
Veteran Member
Posts: 365
Joined: 07 Jan 2009, 20:37

Post by KoNJa04 » 22 Jun 2009, 14:10

ronaldoR7 wrote:Man utd are interested in putting a huge bid in for Iker Casillas considering that van der sar wont be around much longer .
i heard something about Victor Valdez actually, because i heard he (Valdez) had problems in Barca...
Last edited by KoNJa04 on 22 Jun 2009, 14:15, edited 1 time in total.
Image

If you desire that life then pursuit it.. end of story.. no buts, no hypothetical situations, no what ifs.. you want something go get it ..
~~Panchester07

INTER1908
Veteran Member
Posts: 917
Joined: 06 Oct 2008, 04:37

Post by INTER1908 » 22 Jun 2009, 14:11

ronaldoR7 wrote:ibrahimovich linked with chelsea
http://goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/0 ... lsea-agent

Man utd are interested in putting a huge bid in for Iker Casillas considering that van der sar wont be around much longer .
Most of that article wasn't even about Ibra.. He has already said that he will stay in Italy for family. I'm going to believe him on that for now.
Image
Made by 2Brown.

casar22
Veteran Member
Posts: 1068
Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 23:09

Post by casar22 » 22 Jun 2009, 14:41

KoNJa04 wrote:
ronaldoR7 wrote:Man utd are interested in putting a huge bid in for Iker Casillas considering that van der sar wont be around much longer .
i heard something about Victor Valdez actually, because i heard he (Valdez) had problems in Barca...
Actually Valdes signed another contract with barca(2014). And I don't know what manutd are thinking about because Casillas is not leaving.
Image

Bienvenido Cristiano Ronaldo!

shahensha
Veteran Member
Posts: 2528
Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 03:38
Location: Burlington, Ontario, Canada

Post by shahensha » 22 Jun 2009, 17:20

Yeah right. As if madrid will let go of saint iker.
Image

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post by soccer11 » 22 Jun 2009, 19:55

yea it really makes no sense to let go of Casillas. I mean, they spent so much money on attackers already. Why would they want to go out and not have to spend big money on something which they already have the best of.
Image

powell
English Meister
Posts: 3941
Joined: 03 Mar 2006, 20:59
Location: england

Post by powell » 22 Jun 2009, 21:14

Roque to Man City

Johnson to Pool

All is good.

ratherton
Veteran Member
Posts: 2872
Joined: 29 Oct 2005, 18:41

Post by ratherton » 22 Jun 2009, 21:59

powell wrote:Roque to Man City

Johnson to Pool

All is good.
£17m for Glen Johnson !!!! Benitez is madder than Gordon Brown
Image

Mandy felt Brian's wrath when she wandered in front of him after they'd announced free beer at the bar.....

ratherton
Veteran Member
Posts: 2872
Joined: 29 Oct 2005, 18:41

Post by ratherton » 22 Jun 2009, 22:02

ronaldoR7 wrote:ibrahimovich linked with chelsea
http://goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/0 ... lsea-agent
I don't believe for a minute there is any substance in that story but if it did happen, at least it would mean that Chris Sutton wouldn't be Chelsea's worst ever signing any more.
Image

Mandy felt Brian's wrath when she wandered in front of him after they'd announced free beer at the bar.....

KoNJa04
Veteran Member
Posts: 365
Joined: 07 Jan 2009, 20:37

Post by KoNJa04 » 22 Jun 2009, 22:07

Liverpool's owners owned a NHL team the Montreal Canadians, they sold the team for $50 million and they will use the money to help Rafa out i hear.

Also Micheal Owen has announced he will be leaving Newcastle when his contract is up in the next month. He says many good teams have offered for him out of England and In England as well.
Image

If you desire that life then pursuit it.. end of story.. no buts, no hypothetical situations, no what ifs.. you want something go get it ..
~~Panchester07

whatznext
Senior Member
Posts: 239
Joined: 11 Jul 2007, 00:31

Post by whatznext » 23 Jun 2009, 01:26

KoNJa04 wrote:Liverpool's owners owned a NHL team the Montreal Canadians, they sold the team for $50 million and they will use the money to help Rafa out i hear.

Also Micheal Owen has announced he will be leaving Newcastle when his contract is up in the next month. He says many good teams have offered for him out of England and In England as well.
i think the only reason he is leaving he because Newcastle is going down to the championship and he doesnt want to play that low

RT90
Sophomore Member
Posts: 41
Joined: 11 Oct 2008, 23:11

Post by RT90 » 23 Jun 2009, 02:38

Roque Santa Cruz passed his medical for Man City, and Tevez has just signed also, choosing them over Chelsea.

http://goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/ ... z-for-255m
Image

INTER1908
Veteran Member
Posts: 917
Joined: 06 Oct 2008, 04:37

Post by INTER1908 » 23 Jun 2009, 04:47

http://goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/ ... tar-maicon

I hate to say it, but, Maicon might be gone and Zlatan might be too..
Image
Made by 2Brown.

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post by soccer11 » 23 Jun 2009, 04:58

to be honest, I'm not too surprised about Maicon leaving (though the team is a little bit of a surprise.)
It also said Real Madrid were interested in Maicon, which doesn't make sense since they have Sergio Ramos, unless they wanted to move Ramos to the center.

It's goal.com so i'll wait to see if there's another more reliable source that reports this though.
Image

tevezaholic
Veteran Member
Posts: 1565
Joined: 13 Feb 2008, 18:54

Post by tevezaholic » 23 Jun 2009, 15:10

RT90 wrote:Roque Santa Cruz passed his medical for Man City, and Tevez has just signed also, choosing them over Chelsea.

http://goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/ ... z-for-255m
what do u mean tevez has signed too??how cud he sign with a new club when his loan wid manu int over yet?he still got to wait till like july
JESUS IS LORD
Image
Oh crap,missed me bus!!
Image

Post Reply