Transfer topic

Discuss and compare your favorite players
Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

Davidson9 wrote:Alvaro Recoba to Panionios, from Greece. :)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a sad day for Inter (well Recoba) fans everywhere :cry:

and what's with the quadruple post?

and to add to chicagofirefan's comment about D9, hence his post count :wink:

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/8 ... ys-Ronaldo

Ronaldo says he is in talks with Manchester City and might make a move there soon.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

This isn't a transfer but Massimo Moratti says he is lining up a position for Diego Maradona at Inter. :D

shahensha
Veteran Member

i had no clue farfan went to schalke

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Lomano LuaLua from Olympiakos to Al-Arabi in Qatar.

Speaking of Qatar, Bruno Metsu has been named as the new manager of the national team.

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

Davidson9 wrote:Lomano LuaLua from Olympiakos to Al-Arabi in Qatar.

Speaking of Qatar, Bruno Metsu has been named as the new manager of the national team.
how hasent just about everyone gone to al-arabi? Like Marcos Assuncao and Rafael Sobis? They were good on pro evo :P
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

New MLS club Seattle Sounders have signed former West Ham player Freddie Ljunberg.
http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/8 ... -Ljungberg

INTER1908
Veteran Member

That's a pretty impressive buy isn't it? He was pretty good when he was wtih Arsenal I think?

bsc
Veteran Member

Yeah, freddie was the man, but im not sure how good he is anymore, we'll see

:D
Image Image
And the dreams that you dare to dream, really do come true

INTER1908
Veteran Member

Lol he will be a MANimal compared to the players in the MLS.

soccer11
Admin

I think ljungberg will do really good, better than beckham simply because his style of play suits MLS more than than Beckham's. Ljungberg uses athleticism in his play, which the MLS is a lot about. I think he'll be very very good.

bsc
Veteran Member

I just wish he could have waited a year or two, then joined the new Un-named Philadelphia team. ;)

MLB world series champs baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Image Image
And the dreams that you dare to dream, really do come true

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Just some recent January transfer news.

Apparently Hertha Berlin want to sign Marc Janko from Red Bull Salzburg, who they want to replace Marko Pantelic with, it's pissing me off because every time I hear about Pantelic it's always about him arguing for a new contract of being replaced by some new player. :roll:

I found a tidbit of information on Janko's season so far;

"The lofty forward has already hit 20 goals this season for Red Bull Salzburg, and has scored a goal literally every 53 minutes."

I think it's kinda funny that he could leave the Austrian Bundesliga in January and still be the top scorer.

shahensha
Veteran Member

Injuries have been the bane of madrid's decline this season (well I would add letting go of a quality winger drooling over an overrated one to the list as well) with the most notable injuries being Ruud van Nistleroy and Arjen Robben. Obviously, the front office is fishing for replacements come january and they have already acquired one.

Madrid is planning to buy Benfica star and left winger, Angel Di Maria. Really impressive player. Scored a genius goal to win the gold for argentina in the olympics (assisted by messi ofcourse). The best part is that he is eligible to play in the champs leauge for Madrid

There have been rumours that Tevez would be heading to the bernabeu after seeing a lot of bench time thanks to berbatov. However, he wont be able to play for madrid in the champs leauge so that option is rejected, especially considering that los blancos have already made move in replacing the injured dutch...........with another dutch..........wow schuster loves dutch players.

Jaan Klaas Huntelaar is not only touted as the star to replace legendary forward ruud in the national team but on the club level as well. Madrid has finally bought huntleaar after a full year of rumours. A proven goal scorer with 75 goals in 90 games for Ajax. He is also eligible to play for madrid in the champs league

There was a time in the late 90s when Barcelona were called l'oranje for having a crap load of dutch players like overmars and kluivert........looks like its Madrid's time to take over that moniker

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

Damn. I was sure that I'd see Huntelaar in a United kit sometime soon, but I guess I was a little over-optimistic :( . Well, at least he went to one of my other favorite clubs. Here's hoping that Huntelaar be a breakout star on the world stage now and finally shine the way that I know he can.