Transfer topic

Discuss and compare your favorite players
messi19
Veteran Member

Post by messi19 »

Davidson9 wrote:Yeah, soccer11 is right.

Spots 6-11 are Middle of the Table.

And just because you drew Arsenal, Liverpool, and beat Chelsea doesn't change that.

I doubt Schweinsteiger would come to a club like Villa, I don't think they are big enough, to be honest saying Villa are a bigger and better club than Bayern, who are champions of the Bundesliga is a complete and utter lie. I'd say winning the Bundesliga is a better accomplishment than finishing Mid table in the Prem.
You typical American who knows nothing about football! Villa have won the European cup (champions league) Chelsea or Arsenal have never won it. How can you call Villa a small club? are you on crack? This defines a typical American who knows nothing about football, and it really makes me angry when people like you think they know football like their back of thier hand. You really sound stupid! Chelsea wasnt a big club until Abramovic came, and their still not now! I think you should stick to your basketball or baseball or whatever you play. Oh yeah btw Villa actually beat Bayern Munich in the European cup final. :wink: And 10th is mid table you dipshit!!!!!! we have 20 teams in the premier league!!!!!!

I WRITE EVERYTHING FROM MY iPOD TOUCH!
Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 »

First of all, I'm Canadian.

And it sounds to me like your going back to your stereotypical bulls**t. You're saying that just because someone is from North America that they know nothing about football? Funny, because what if an American were born to Dutch parents or Portuguese parents that were in love with the game, and they totally surrounded themselves with football, and their children too. Geographical location doesn't determine how much someone knows about a particular sport, Silly brummy.

Villa are not a BIG club, get that through your head, just because they won the European Cup 25 years ago doesn't make them a big club, Bayern have fans IN EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY IN THE WORLD! I'm pretty sure Villa don't. So you're saying that Chelsea weren't a big club when Gianfranco Zola was playing for them, one of the best players ever to play in the Premier League. How are Chelsea not a big club now. They are one of the Best club's in the WORLD, they have one of the largest fan bases in the world, JUST LIKE BAYERN, they have fans in every single country in the world. They are in the Top 10 richest clubs in the WORLD! By the way spell Abramovich correctly or the word too much for your Brummy brain to comprehend?
soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 »

messi19 wrote:

And just because you drew Arsenal, Liverpool, and beat Chelsea doesn't change that.

I doubt Schweinsteiger would come to a club like Villa, I don't think they are big enough, to be honest saying Villa are a bigger and better club than Bayern, who are champions of the Bundesliga is a complete and utter lie. I'd say winning the Bundesliga is a better accomplishment than finishing Mid table in the Prem.
You typical American who knows nothing about football! Villa have won the European cup (champions league) Chelsea or Arsenal have never won it. How can you call Villa a small club? are you on crack? This defines a typical American who knows nothing about football, and it really makes me angry when people like you think they know football like their back of thier hand. You really sound stupid! Chelsea wasnt a big club until Abramovic came, and their still not now! I think you should stick to your basketball or baseball or whatever you play. Oh yeah btw Villa actually beat Bayern Munich in the European cup final. :wink: And 10th is mid table you dipshit!!!!!! we have 20 teams in the premier league!!!!!!
mid-table is a group, not just one team. i consider teams 6-14 as mid-table. and you're talking about all-time history. i'm talking about right now. i know villa used to be big and before beckenbaur, bayern were sh*t, but right now, bayern is just the bigger club. no other way to look at it. and i don't really care about chelsea or arsenal for that matter. just because you're from england doesn't mean you know world more than us.
messi19
Veteran Member

Post by messi19 »

soccer11 wrote:
messi19 wrote:

mid-table is a group, not just one team. i consider teams 6-14 as mid-table. and you're talking about all-time history. i'm talking about right now. i know villa used to be big and before beckenbaur, bayern were sh*t, but right now, bayern is just the bigger club. no other way to look at it. and i don't really care about chelsea or arsenal for that matter. just because you're from england doesn't mean you know world more than us.
Was beckenbaur playing for Bayern Munich in 1982?

I WRITE EVERYTHING FROM MY iPOD TOUCH!
Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 »

just because you're from england doesn't mean you know world more than us.
Which is exactly what I said! By the way, don't come back with some weak sh*t like

"We invented the game so we're the best"

Because according to FIFA, the "very earliest form of the game for which there is scientific evidence was an exercise of precisely this skilful technique dating back to the 2nd and 3rd centuries BC in China."

So, there you go.
No, he was playing for Hamburger SV, maybe if you truly knew alot about football you would know that.
soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 »

messi19 wrote:
soccer11 wrote:
messi19 wrote: You typical American who knows nothing about football! Villa have won the European cup (champions league) Chelsea or Arsenal have never won it. How can you call Villa a small club? are you on crack? This defines a typical American who knows nothing about football, and it really makes me angry when people like you think they know football like their back of thier hand. You really sound stupid! Chelsea wasnt a big club until Abramovic came, and their still not now! I think you should stick to your basketball or baseball or whatever you play. Oh yeah btw Villa actually beat Bayern Munich in the European cup final. :wink: And 10th is mid table you dipshit!!!!!! we have 20 teams in the premier league!!!!!!
you missed what i was saying. i was saying bayern used to be nothing until the 60's. since then bayern have been a top team pretty much. beating a team in the cup finals doesn't mean the team that lost is sh*t. it means they both had a good season. since then and before that, villa have been, well, not great
tevezaholic
Veteran Member

Post by tevezaholic »

Davidson9 wrote:First of all, I'm Canadian.

And it sounds to me like your going back to your stereotypical bulls**t. You're saying that just because someone is from North America that they know nothing about football? Funny, because what if an American were born to Dutch parents or Portuguese parents that were in love with the game, and they totally surrounded themselves with football, and their children too. Geographical location doesn't determine how much someone knows about a particular sport, Silly brummy.

Villa are not a BIG club, get that through your head, just because they won the European Cup 25 years ago doesn't make them a big club, Bayern have fans IN EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY IN THE WORLD! I'm pretty sure Villa don't. So you're saying that Chelsea weren't a big club when Gianfranco Zola was playing for them, one of the best players ever to play in the Premier League. How are Chelsea not a big club now. They are one of the Best club's in the WORLD, they have one of the largest fan bases in the world, JUST LIKE BAYERN, they have fans in every single country in the world. They are in the Top 10 richest clubs in the WORLD! By the way spell Abramovich correctly or the word too much for your Brummy brain to comprehend?
spot on d9 :D

and just so i put in my part...beating a big club doesnt make you a big club unless its in a big tournament's final...at the momment,Villa isnt a big team,they have quality,dont get me wrong,but they are not a BIG team
Oh crap,missed me bus!!
gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Post by gnarlyjim »

Okay, okay. Everyone stop bickering. This isn't the place. Back to transfers..
Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 »

Fulham have signed Zoltan Gera from West Brom. David Rozehnal made his Lazio stay permanent.
gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Post by gnarlyjim »

I truely think Fulham are poo. Maybe because I don't like them? Maybe because they bring in Zoltan Gera. Why don't they do something a little.. more? I don't know, I'm bothered by Fulham very much.
soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 »

gnarlyjim wrote:I truely think Fulham are poo. Maybe because I don't like them? Maybe because they bring in Zoltan Gera. Why don't they do something a little.. more? I don't know, I'm bothered by Fulham very much.
What!? you're saying Zoltan Gera isn't a big signing? :lol:
yea even as a hungarian i don't think of him as anything worth going for to try to avoid relegation.
Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

Post by Real_Zidane »

Yeah, Fulham have a lot of work to do after the loss of McBride. :(
Unfortunately, I don't see them doing well next season unless they can get a good striker and have a decent back line.
2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 »

casar22
Veteran Member

Post by casar22 »

Told u he was going :wink: Will he make a difference at Villareal??

Bienvenido Cristiano Ronaldo!
Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 »

Fulham have signed Andranik Teymourian from Bolton.