Transfer topic

Discuss and compare your favorite players
tevezaholic
Veteran Member
Posts: 1565
Joined: 13 Feb 2008, 18:54

Transfer topic

Post by tevezaholic » 05 May 2008, 19:09

post all the recent transfer news and rumours in here....just thought it would be more organized that starting a new topic everytime u hear about a big transfer
JESUS IS LORD
Image
Oh crap,missed me bus!!
Image

Rulezzz
Veteran Member
Posts: 1754
Joined: 22 Dec 2006, 13:36
Location: Surrey, England , UK

Post by Rulezzz » 05 May 2008, 19:25

Richard Hughes has been linked with a summer move to Crystal Palace.
Image
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

powell
English Meister
Posts: 3941
Joined: 03 Mar 2006, 20:59
Location: england

Post by powell » 05 May 2008, 19:27

Richard hughes to who ?

Flamini has left arsenal and has agreed to join ac milan at the end of the season.

Liverpool have recently been linked with gareth barry for £10 million and have put in a bid. Martin o'neil says it was a bit of cash and some players to exchange.

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4471
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Post by Davidson9 » 05 May 2008, 21:12

Mathieu Flamini is one of my idols, really good player and i'm sad that he's left Arsenal for Milan.
Last edited by Davidson9 on 04 Jun 2008, 22:25, edited 1 time in total.

casar22
Veteran Member
Posts: 1068
Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 23:09

Post by casar22 » 05 May 2008, 21:19

-Villa agreed to join Madrid 4 next season; 35 million EURO
-Quaresma might be going to Madrid as well: They've offered Porto 25 Million EURO and one of Soldado for him
Last edited by casar22 on 06 May 2008, 03:52, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Bienvenido Cristiano Ronaldo!

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member
Posts: 2957
Joined: 25 May 2005, 21:36
Location: New York, USA

Post by Croatianblood1 » 05 May 2008, 21:36

casar22 wrote:-Villa agreed to join Madrid 4 next season; 35 million EURO
-Quaresma might be going to Madrid as well: They've offered Porto 25 Million EURO and one of his young players for him
Just wondering but where did you get this information from? This is some big news but I haven't heard about it yet.
Image

casar22
Veteran Member
Posts: 1068
Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 23:09

Post by casar22 » 05 May 2008, 21:46

Croatianblood1 wrote:
casar22 wrote:-Villa agreed to join Madrid 4 next season; 35 million EURO
-Quaresma might be going to Madrid as well: They've offered Porto 25 Million EURO and one of his young players for him
Just wondering but where did you get this information from? This is some big news but I haven't heard about it yet.
i got it from a spanish tranfering market website
Image

Bienvenido Cristiano Ronaldo!

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4471
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Post by Davidson9 » 05 May 2008, 22:31

casar22 wrote:-Villa agreed to join Madrid 4 next season; 35 million EURO
-Quaresma might be going to Madrid as well: They've offered Porto 25 Million EURO and one of his young players for him
32nd Title, here we come...

casar22
Veteran Member
Posts: 1068
Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 23:09

Post by casar22 » 05 May 2008, 22:32

Davidson9 wrote:
casar22 wrote:-Villa agreed to join Madrid 4 next season; 35 million EURO
-Quaresma might be going to Madrid as well: They've offered Porto 25 Million EURO and one of his young players for him
32nd Title, here we come...
yea boy; 32nd title, champions league and copa del rey
Image

Bienvenido Cristiano Ronaldo!

tevezaholic
Veteran Member
Posts: 1565
Joined: 13 Feb 2008, 18:54

Post by tevezaholic » 05 May 2008, 23:47

casar,u sure this quaresma thing isnt just a rumour....whats the name of the website
JESUS IS LORD
Image
Oh crap,missed me bus!!
Image

casar22
Veteran Member
Posts: 1068
Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 23:09

Post by casar22 » 05 May 2008, 23:50

Image

Bienvenido Cristiano Ronaldo!

tevezaholic
Veteran Member
Posts: 1565
Joined: 13 Feb 2008, 18:54

Post by tevezaholic » 06 May 2008, 00:04

sweet,quaresma at real madrid would be good,riijkaard will regret not giving him much play while he was at barca
JESUS IS LORD
Image
Oh crap,missed me bus!!
Image

zcm12
Senior Member
Posts: 233
Joined: 15 Apr 2008, 03:55

Post by zcm12 » 06 May 2008, 00:16

Barcelona are planning an audacious £30m bid for Arsenal's Spanish midfielder Cesc Fabregas. The Catalan club may offer Samuel Eto'o, Deco, Eidur Gudjohnsen or former Gunner Thierry Henry in s part-exchange deal
Image

HE WILL BE BACK I KNOW IT!

Hugh
Veteran Member
Posts: 2863
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 20:26
Location: Vancouver

Post by Hugh » 06 May 2008, 03:51

zcm12 wrote:Barcelona are planning an audacious £30m bid for Arsenal's Spanish midfielder Cesc Fabregas. The Catalan club may offer Samuel Eto'o, Deco, Eidur Gudjohnsen or former Gunner Thierry Henry in s part-exchange deal
Masterful play, give them back Henry for Fabregas, a deal no one in their right mind would make except the Arsenal board would because the fans are probably crying for blood right now.

casar22
Veteran Member
Posts: 1068
Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 23:09

Post by casar22 » 06 May 2008, 03:52

Hugh wrote:
zcm12 wrote:Barcelona are planning an audacious £30m bid for Arsenal's Spanish midfielder Cesc Fabregas. The Catalan club may offer Samuel Eto'o, Deco, Eidur Gudjohnsen or former Gunner Thierry Henry in s part-exchange deal
Masterful play, give them back Henry for Fabregas, a deal no one in their right mind would make except the Arsenal board would because the fans are probably crying for blood right now.
i dont see fabregas coming back to barca
Image

Bienvenido Cristiano Ronaldo!

Post Reply