Transfer topic

Discuss and compare your favorite players
tevezaholic
Veteran Member

post all the recent transfer news and rumours in here....just thought it would be more organized that starting a new topic everytime u hear about a big transfer
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

Richard Hughes has been linked with a summer move to Crystal Palace.
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

powell
English Meister

Richard hughes to who ?

Flamini has left arsenal and has agreed to join ac milan at the end of the season.

Liverpool have recently been linked with gareth barry for £10 million and have put in a bid. Martin o'neil says it was a bit of cash and some players to exchange.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Mathieu Flamini is one of my idols, really good player and i'm sad that he's left Arsenal for Milan.
Last edited by Davidson9 on 04 Jun 2008, 22:25, edited 1 time in total.

casar22
Veteran Member

-Villa agreed to join Madrid 4 next season; 35 million EURO
-Quaresma might be going to Madrid as well: They've offered Porto 25 Million EURO and one of Soldado for him
Last edited by casar22 on 06 May 2008, 03:52, edited 1 time in total.

Bienvenido Cristiano Ronaldo!

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

casar22 wrote:-Villa agreed to join Madrid 4 next season; 35 million EURO
-Quaresma might be going to Madrid as well: They've offered Porto 25 Million EURO and one of his young players for him
Just wondering but where did you get this information from? This is some big news but I haven't heard about it yet.

casar22
Veteran Member

Croatianblood1 wrote:
-Quaresma might be going to Madrid as well: They've offered Porto 25 Million EURO and one of his young players for him
Just wondering but where did you get this information from? This is some big news but I haven't heard about it yet.
i got it from a spanish tranfering market website

Davidson9
Veteran Member

32nd Title, here we come...

casar22
Veteran Member

Davidson9 wrote:
32nd Title, here we come...
yea boy; 32nd title, champions league and copa del rey

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

casar,u sure this quaresma thing isnt just a rumour....whats the name of the website
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

casar22
Veteran Member

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

sweet,quaresma at real madrid would be good,riijkaard will regret not giving him much play while he was at barca
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

zcm12

Barcelona are planning an audacious £30m bid for Arsenal's Spanish midfielder Cesc Fabregas. The Catalan club may offer Samuel Eto'o, Deco, Eidur Gudjohnsen or former Gunner Thierry Henry in s part-exchange deal

HE WILL BE BACK I KNOW IT!

Hugh
Veteran Member

zcm12 wrote:Barcelona are planning an audacious £30m bid for Arsenal's Spanish midfielder Cesc Fabregas. The Catalan club may offer Samuel Eto'o, Deco, Eidur Gudjohnsen or former Gunner Thierry Henry in s part-exchange deal
Masterful play, give them back Henry for Fabregas, a deal no one in their right mind would make except the Arsenal board would because the fans are probably crying for blood right now.

casar22
Veteran Member

Hugh wrote:
zcm12 wrote:Barcelona are planning an audacious £30m bid for Arsenal's Spanish midfielder Cesc Fabregas. The Catalan club may offer Samuel Eto'o, Deco, Eidur Gudjohnsen or former Gunner Thierry Henry in s part-exchange deal
Masterful play, give them back Henry for Fabregas, a deal no one in their right mind would make except the Arsenal board would because the fans are probably crying for blood right now.
i dont see fabregas coming back to barca