most hated player in the world

Discuss and compare your favorite players
tevezaholic
Veteran Member

most hated player in the world

Post by tevezaholic »

i dont know....i think it is C.ronaldo because alot of people think he is gay but for me it was Stevie G because i hated him but now he's ok....i started to see the skill he has
Oh crap,missed me bus!!
Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 »

Yeah its definitely C.Ronaldo. Many people on EF dislike him including me because of his excessive diving and for his so called "need for extra protection from the refs" or whatever the hell that means. He is like a little girl.
powell
English Meister

Re: most hated player in the world

Post by powell »

tevezaholic wrote:i dont know....i think it is C.ronaldo because alot of people think he is gay but for me it was Stevie G because i hated him but now he's ok....i started to see the skill he has
its the other way round for me.. i used to love stevie g, idolize him but now i never much dislike him as a person but do like his football.
barcahooligan
Veteran Member

Post by barcahooligan »

for some reason i cant stand john terry..... :? maybe its because he always looks like he is half asleep during a game??........
sig by 2brown347
Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 »

I agree, and even though he is a great defender, and a good Captain, he seems to have this arrogance about him that I hate.
tevezaholic
Veteran Member

Post by tevezaholic »

powell wrote:
tevezaholic wrote:i dont know....i think it is C.ronaldo because alot of people think he is gay but for me it was Stevie G because i hated him but now he's ok....i started to see the skill he has
its the other way round for me.. i used to love stevie g, idolize him but now i never much dislike him as a person but do like his football.
i saw some old clips of Stevie G,thats what made me start to like him....and the ability to fire up the crowd with his enthusiastic celebrations

great sig d9...one of the best ive seen
Oh crap,missed me bus!!
Hugh
Veteran Member

Post by Hugh »

tevezaholic wrote:
powell wrote:
i saw some old clips of Stevie G,thats what made me start to like him....and the ability to fire up the crowd with his enthusiastic celebrations

great sig d9...one of the best ive seen
Yeah, it's unfortunate really but he's started to showboat, and he's started to dive, and that is a road you do not want to go down, it's a pity because he used to be such a solid player. He was dependable, but that's going a bit now I think.
Alexio1092
Veteran Member

Post by Alexio1092 »

Kevin Muscat. Don't hate him personally - but alot of people do apparently. Neil Warnock named him the world's worst player or something like that. Stevie G's pissing me off recently with his diving attempts although I still respect him as a player and what he's done for the pool etc.
messi19
Veteran Member

Post by messi19 »

Everyone knows its C.Ronaldo, each time Man Utd play away, all the home fans boo him!

I WRITE EVERYTHING FROM MY iPOD TOUCH!
Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

Post by Kakasgotskillz »

Personally, I hate Thierry Henry. and I think powell agrees with me on that point.
Hugh
Veteran Member

Post by Hugh »

Kakasgotskillz wrote:Personally, I hate Thierry Henry. and I think powell agrees with me on that point.
Me too!
tevezaholic
Veteran Member

Post by tevezaholic »

i hate nani,the way he tries to imitate ronaldo,its just so annoying,ronaldo wears new colour way of vapors ,he has to do it too.dawn :x
Oh crap,missed me bus!!
barcahooligan
Veteran Member

Post by barcahooligan »

as of this moment i officially hate paul scholes............ :roll:
sig by 2brown347
powell
English Meister

Post by powell »

just a list of a few players i hate:

Van der sar
Wes Brown
Vidic
Ferdinand
Evra
Ronaldo
Nani
Anderson
Scholes
Carrick
Hargraves
Tevez
Saha
Rooney
barcahooligan
Veteran Member

Post by barcahooligan »

park worked his ass off against barca...... definetly not a cheating scum like some of his team mates..........
sig by 2brown347