R.I.P. Hrvoje Custic

Discuss and compare your favorite players
Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

R.I.P. Hrvoje Custic

Post by Croatianblood1 »

Hrvoje Custic (b. 1983) died on March 29th 2008 during a match while playing for Zadar in the Croatian 1st league. He and an opposing player were both going for the ball and Custic was bumped. He fell and hit his head on the concrete wall that was around the entire pitch. He suffered a horrible head injury and died. R.I.P. Hrvoje.

Here is a tribute to him which shows the accident (the injury is not graphic).
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VGVYGTVf7fA&feature=related
nextlevel66
Veteran Member

Post by nextlevel66 »

man he was so young. my regards to his family andd friends. R.I.P
My dream is to go pro and nothing or anyone will get in the way.
deadwrong
New User

Post by deadwrong »

RIP

On another note, it would suck to be the guy who accidentally killed him. It was just another tackle to him, but then this freak accident comes out of it.
Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 »

RIP, and condolences to his family, it is a hard time for them, and it is extremely hard to deal with death, stay strong to the Custic family, oh, and croatian, he died on Thursday, so he was in better condition for 2 days, then he died on Thursday.
tevezaholic
Veteran Member

Post by tevezaholic »

deadwrong wrote:RIP

On another note, it would suck to be the guy who accidentally killed him. It was just another tackle to him, but then this freak accident comes out of it.
true,i give my condolences to his friends and family :( sad momment for them,even i feel bad and i dont really know much about that player
Oh crap,missed me bus!!
Rulezzz
Veteran Member

Post by Rulezzz »

I heard about this before on a Crystal Palace forum, it really is incredibly unlucky, i feel so sorry for him and his family.

R.I.P.
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.
keller8
Veteran Member

Post by keller8 »

I feel so sorry for his family and friends. It is so sad. I felt so bad about this I almost cried. He will be remembered.

R.I.P Hrvoje Ćustić
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."
soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 »

wow that is shocking, RIP

why is there a cement wall so close to the pitch? that's such a dumb idea, i'm suprised this hasn't happened before. some changed are going to be made i assume
tevezaholic
Veteran Member

Post by tevezaholic »

soccer11 wrote:wow that is shocking, RIP

why is there a cement wall so close to the pitch? that's such a dumb idea, i'm suprised this hasn't happened before. some changed are going to be made i assume
that is what i was wondering,they certainly have to be sure to break it down and put something else,or put soft padding infront it or something ,really dangerous ,im shocked that someone would build a cement barrier there :shock:

btw,davidson9,ur sig is tight,simple but i like it alot
Oh crap,missed me bus!!
Jimaldo

Post by Jimaldo »

That's terrible.

RIP Hrvoje Custic.