Player Vs. Player

Discuss and compare your favorite players
upandcoming

Defoe or Owen?

matt
EF Forum Legend

upandcoming wrote:Defoe or Owen?
thats a good one. they are very similar types of players, both quick, good finishing, similar physical structure. however defoe is in much better form than owen, he is both scoring and creating lots of goals for spurs. owen on the other hand is still adjusting to newcastle united, but his goalscoring record speaks for itself. i'd go with defoe, but once owen gets settled, he'll be scroing more.

joaquin verus cristiano ronaldo
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.

ecodude
New User

i have to say christiano ronaldo . he's fast and can produce some fatastic crosses . and how about his moves when he has the ball . juz outstanding .

hasslebaink or viduka ??
FREE + STYLE = FREESTYLE

upandcoming

i'de have to say hasslebaink he performed so well for so many years for chelsea (to bad he had to leave before he could win the premiership) he can still perform though he is older and is a great leader and all around player, some of the freekicks i've seen him take are insane

kaka or adriano?[/img]

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

they dont really play the same position so its hard to compare kaka and adriano. they each have different jobs in a game

peps1154
Veteran Member

upandcoming wrote:
kaka or adriano?[/img]
It is hard to compare but I say kaka he can do the most extrordinary things at a sprinters peace.

mustahfa10

hmmmmm... can't compare really id say adriano

Henry vs. C. Ronaldo

Henry i think is definetly the best striker in the world. Hes won footballer of the year 2times in a row. he is fast, quick, elusive, good shot, good accuracy, good vision, good leadership, and he can make some brilliant runs

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

henry is a phenomenal striker prob the best right now and c.ronaldo doesnt even compare to him

Cafu or maldini???

matt
EF Forum Legend

maldini. if you want the complete defender, with pace, aggression, positioning, leadership skills.....then maldini delivers the complete package. arguably the worlds best ever defender.

cafu is excellent, but if you want a defender, it can only be maldini.

ashely cole or cafu?

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

good one i would pick cafu because he has more experience then ashley playing and winning in the world cup finals i mean he just has the total package he is one of the best defenders ever.

matt
EF Forum Legend

how many times people - name your own players after making your comparison

ronaldinho vs totti (sorry if this has been said already)

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

ronaldinho by a long shot. totti isn't in great form right now. ronaldinho is more creative, faster, and can win balls better in the midfield. totti has better finishing, and can win more in the air. it really comes down to overall skill in this one, and ronaldinho wins.

lampard v. kaka
Hala Galacticos

juggler94

lampard vs. kaka?!?!?
lampard doesn't even compare to kaka! kaka can do things that lampard does standing at a sprinting pace. and he has very good vision.

matt
EF Forum Legend

yea its not a close contest. kaka is so much more creative, more skillful and better to watch. his passing, shooting and dribbling are top-class, and consistnet and reliable too. he is as close as you get to a flawless attacker.

see the 'lampard' topic for my views on him, i cnt be bothered to repeat myself.

owen vs tevez

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

matt wrote:yea its not a close contest. kaka is so much more creative, more skillful and better to watch. his passing, shooting and dribbling are top-class, and consistnet and reliable too. he is as close as you get to a flawless attacker.

see the 'lampard' topic for my views on him, i cnt be bothered to repeat myself.

owen vs tevez
yea, if you need confirmation just watch the brazil vs United arab emirates game( 8-0, damn. 7 goals in one half)