Player Vs. Player

Discuss and compare your favorite players
owensglory

cfrealmadrid wrote:when was the last time adriano played in the premiership? it's a different league, so you can't compare them accurately

:lol: defenders in italian seria a are much more solid than those in epl!most of the teams playing defensively

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

I think that Gallas is a better player because he can play in any defensive position. Ive seen him play rb, lb or cb. He is stronger than cole, and is tall enough to get alot of headers so he can be dangerous in the box.

Inzaghi vs Trezeguet

owensglory

trezeguet.he has good skill and powerful header.a talented and gifted player
.inzaghi is a great player also.but he has passed his prime.while trezeguet is only 29,still in his prime.shouldnt be playing in seria b. :(

casillas vs van der sar

ballackfan
Veteran Member

Van der Sar is an amazing keeper, he got great positioning and very rarely beaten from free kicks. I think the best Man utd goalkeeper since Peter Schmeichel.

c. ronaldo v joaquin

A-man147

Ronaldo. hate him but good WHEN he's on.

Nesta vs Cannavaro
Image KEvinR9

"In 1969 I gave up woman and alcohol. It was the worst 20 minutes of my life." George Best

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Cannavaro now since Nesta has been injured, Reyes v Baptista
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

Baptista is more helpful in a team because he is stronger, taller, nearly as fast, and can help out when it comes to the defensive game and can play an attacking role too. He is more versatile than reyes is so he helps the team more.

Sweinsteiger(sp) from germany vs Van Persie

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Van Persie.

Ferdinand vs. Terry

powell
English Meister

Remember to give reasons why. Terry. He always snaps on the lose ball to clear, win the 50-50 balls, is so much strong and kepp a cool head under presure. He is also a proven goals scorer, very dangerious from headers.

pennant vs lennon

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Lennon because he has done good for England when called upon...

Pippo Inzaghi v Kezman
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

floater

inzaghi
did so much more in his career, always a threat-in everything

Zambrotta Vs. Javier Zanetti
"In football, the greatest satisfaction is winning when they say you can't." - Robert Paul

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Zambrotta. He has a wider variety of positions at his disposal, and can help on the attack.

Zamora vs. Kanu

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

I'd go with Kanu. He is far more technically sound, especially considering his size. A true Arsenal legend, and one of Africa's best. A bit past it since he left London though...

Torres vs. Villa
God damn brewery!!!

hustler89
Veteran Member

Torres. Proved he can play top-class football in the World Cup.

Been linked with moves to top clubs proves he is a sound young player.

James Beattie Vs. Andy Johnson

powell
English Meister

Andy Johnson. Very good in all atacking areas of the pitch, proved he can score plenty at the top level. He has a few caps for england under his name and still young with alot of years ahead of him.

Rio Ferdinand vs Anton Ferdinand