Player Vs. Player

Discuss and compare your favorite players
casar22
Veteran Member

shahensha wrote:Arshavin. Granted Diego is a good playmaker, Arshavin is a good playmaker with the versatility to play anywhere in the attacking half.

Juan Mata vs Aaron Lennon
Mata. His vision is amazing and has a lot of potential. Lennon is fast but lacks some skill.

Sergio Busquets vs Esteban Granero

Bienvenido Cristiano Ronaldo!

Evan
Veteran Member

Definitely Granero. Not being biased as I believe that Busquets is a great player. But to me Granero is so creative and has done so much in his first few games back for Madrid.

Benzema vs Higuain
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

panchester07
Veteran Member

thats a hard one in my opinion while benzema scores with class and style, higuain allwways busts a move and fires a good shot scoring, not as classy but as efective.. they both scored 23 goals last season, one did in Spain, and the other one in France..... i personally think Benzema is overrated....

so Higuain in my opinion is better, more effective goals scored in more important moments, etc!.

so i wanna make a special exception and ask this one..
so far this season in Spain( 3 games in spain and 1 champs league)
who is better..

Messi vs or Cris Ronaldo?

sir_alex_vu

I might get sh*t for this.

But I'll take Ronaldo. He's a big player, yet has so much skill it's unbelievable. He's probably the perfect player, only if he knew how to defend, or at least tried to defend.

Steven Gerrard vs. Frank Lampard

nick117
Veteran Member

panchester07 wrote:thats a hard one in my opinion while benzema scores with class and style, higuain allwways busts a move and fires a good shot scoring, not as classy but as efective.. they both scored 23 goals last season, one did in Spain, and the other one in France..... i personally think Benzema is overrated....

so Higuain in my opinion is better, more effective goals scored in more important moments, etc!.

so i wanna make a special exception and ask this one..
so far this season in Spain( 3 games in spain and 1 champs league)
who is better..

Messi vs or Cris Ronaldo?
depends what you want done and your team type if you put more crosses in and also need a fk taker ronaldo he is deadly from range fk's and air. Messi on the other hand single handedly takes out defences but usually only plays well with an excelent mid behinde him it's a toss up for me but prob ronaldo. i'll do the lampard gerrard 2 since we both did it. I would take lampart he scores more on both feet and recently it seems like gerrard is vanishing and not doing much in his games sure he got an assist against west ham but he didn't do much other than that.

vidic vs terry

udinese20

nick117 wrote:vidic vs terry
hmm that's a hard one.. IMO when both of these players are up to it, they're the best in the world. Both have virtually no weaknesses and both can score goals when needed. I think ultimately though it comes down to experience and Terry wins simply because of all the awards he has won as an individual.

Dani Alves vs Gaël Clichy?

Evan
Veteran Member

DEFINITELY Alves. Clichy is good but he is nowhere near the Brazilian's level IMO.

Granero vs. Guti
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

panchester07
Veteran Member

guti .. his control is one of the best, he can shoot, has vision, has class, dribble, deadly.... and he is so damnnnn hansome!!!!!!!!!!! jk. :D

guti for sure ..

Robin Van Persie vs Arjen Robben?

mr_dude

Robben. RvP scores more, but Robben was like 50% of Madrid's attack last season, he's a better dribbler and has more vision (but more selfish at the same time).
Who's a better defender (not overall player)
Walter Samuel vs. Carles Puyol

klc123
Veteran Member

Puyol imo, i love him. One of the most dedicated players in the world and he truely is passionate for barcelona. Hes not too bad at winning the ball either ;)

Only downside is his height means players like ronaldo can completely destroy him in the air...

Evan
Veteran Member

Care to post a matchup? :roll:

chicagofirefan
Veteran Member

Evan wrote:Care to post a matchup? :roll:

Ahmed Kamal VS Zvenyika Makonese

panchester07
Veteran Member

chicagofirefan wrote:

Said whattt? No idea who they are, they are not even in youtube.

Maicon vs Dani Alves...

One is the barcelona star, the other one shines in Inter, they play the same position and are both brazilian. Dani Alves is more popular, but Dunga prefers Maicon and starts him..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

INTER1908
Veteran Member

panchester07 wrote:
chicagofirefan wrote:

Said whattt? No idea who they are, they are not even in youtube.

Maicon vs Dani Alves...

One is the barcelona star, the other one shines in Inter, they play the same position and are both brazilian. Dani Alves is more popular, but Dunga prefers Maicon and starts him..
Maicon, not even because i'm an Inter fan, but because he tears the defense up. He scores so much, great crosses, has height in the air, plays good defense.

Christian Chivu vs. Giorgio Chiellini
Made by 2Brown.

panchester07
Veteran Member

i think Chiellini is better, he has more passion, is more physical, he always gives his all, you will never see him not comitting 100% to a header, or a tackle.. When you think of an italian player, Chiellini comes to mind for he is i dont know, the typical italian stallion player, strong, smart, etc.....

Ashley Young vs Theo Walcott
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'